Throw Monopoly Money at $cully on Sunday

Range Rover

My printer is broken, but my brother has Monopoly on his phone. I'll throw that at him from level 2, then I'll smack my brother, for having Monopoly on his phone.

• Like 2

I'd rather see offensive banners hoisted. Would be a much longer lasting memory than somebody throwing pissy little bits of paper that will fly 1cm before flapping around in the wind and dropping sadly to the floor.

Besides, St Kilda fans did it already. What they didn't do was LYON FILTH banners in the stands.

• Like 2

i would like to think that some of Tom $cully's teeth or blood are embedded into the MCG turf after sunday, just as a reminder to him that what he did to Jim Stynes was a disgraceful thing to do.

He has showed no emotion since. He is not well. And he deserves everything he gets..

I would love to see him cry by the 3rd Quarter.

• Like 2

I live interstate so I have to watch the match on TV -you guys are lucky to go to the MCG whatever happens. I'll have to put up with the unashamedly pro-GWS commenaters. They have been unbearable in every GWS game I've watched. Presumably the audience in NSW is targeted and the TV Buffon commentators have been told to pump them up at every turn. even when they've played a team I hate the commentary has made me sick.

I'd rather see offensive banners hoisted. Would be a much longer lasting memory than somebody throwing pissy little bits of paper that will fly 1cm before flapping around in the wind and dropping sadly to the floor.

Besides, St Kilda fans did it already. What they didn't do was LYON FILTH banners in the stands.

Yeah, do that. What was the sign we had at the game against the Pies a few years back?

We won as well from memory.

Could you imagine the crows eagles or toiges being so accommodating ? Not in your life. Why are we soft towards opposition ? Ill clap good footy from any player or club but we need to let teams know theyre on OUR turf

The only thing I want from this is a Premiership. Whether are supporters clap, cheer, growl, dribble or swear is of no consequence to me. Just win FFS.

Oh and Boo little Tommy like your life depended on it!

Was it "Season Over"?

youre never alone are you ??

I think you will find that the contract he is one is substantially bigger then the others being offered by GWS.

I would have thought Pendelbury, Thomas or Murphy would have been offered a fair amount of $'sss. I couldn't see Scully as their first choice could you? at the end of the day maybe he was and he's gone and we move on with MItch, Viney and a couple of good draft picks.

Let's see how we rate him by whether or not Jordie picks him up on Sunday. I think he may take Ward instead as he is more dangerous by foot and just about any other measure you can think of. Now he is being under paid if you judge by performance.

I think we should simply chant "LIAR" long and slow all afternoon. 'Scruples' and 'integrity' and 'filthy stinking money grubbing worm' are too hard in the chanting department.

That would have a lot of impact on him if we did it right.

My house just shook !

Phil must have come down early , just jumped off the plane .

throw half eaten pies at the swine , fat phil will run on for a snack , then capt jack can ask ump for a count , thats gotta work !

• Like 2

Either that or they ran out of McNuggets at Tullamarine Maccas and he stamped his foot down in disgust.

Ha ha ! That must have been what it was - there's no other logical explanation .

5.5 on the Richter scale - Phil must be proud !

I don't like the idea of throwing fake money. And I don't think the money is what has made us angry about the whole farce. Tom Scully was two-faced, lied the whole season and gave us absolutely nothing in return. He's a bag of s..t basically. But we're trying to draw midfielders away with cash ourselves, nothing wrong with it if they're open and honest about it.

You could argue that Mitch Clark joined us for the money, even though I don't think that's all there is to it. Besides I've got so much man-love for the guy that he can join us for whatever reason he likes. Still, I think it puts him in a difficult spot and it shows that we're focusing on the wrong aspect of how Scully f..ked us anyway. Would much prefer to see LIAR banners in the stands then guys throwing wads of money about. The image is amusing in my head though.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.