Depressing stuff

You can do this exercise on any good player taken a bit lower in the draft. For example 12 idiots missed Cyril Rioli who went at 13.

Yep, 74 idiots missed James Hird.

Darling would have been a good pick. It's just a pity that the counterpoint is to prematurely dismiss Cook, who it might be added is 5cm taller, has only recently turned 20 and had a severe hip injury for much of 2011.

And you would do a better Job Mr. satyricon??

Sorry for having watched this club stumble & Flounder through the last 4 decades that i have seen...we keep F#$%*ing up & i am a little tired of it.

No other supporter group has put up with the sh!t we have Bar Fitzroy & University.

No I probably couldn't but then again I don't continually bash those who do

I keep saying to supporters who whinge about supporting the club, nobody is making you, nobody has a gun to your head, walk away if it makes you that miserable

If you want to come on and whinge you will probably get some of the replies you are getting.....if you want to be miserable sit in a corner facing the wall, chain smoke and throw buckets of cold water over your self

Me personally, thinking of going to watch the Scorps Develop team to see what Leroy Williams is like and see if we have found another gem in the rookie draft....

If we haven't I am sure I won't come on here and berate the recruiting department for it

But it is, WYL. Have you not noticed??

Move with...

But it hasn't moved yet Steve, that is the point....all the indicators are there, as they have been before..

But we are still down in the cellar in 2012, and until i see results i will believe nothing.

I want to see it move...not just the plans.

But it hasn't moved yet Steve, that is the point....all the indicators are there, as they have been before..

But we are still down in the cellar in 2012, and until i see results i will believe nothing.

That makes absolutely no sense. Hangon-esque

• Like 2

Well good for you...until we get off the bottom, it is hard to move on as other clubs fly

When we do i shall happily fly away...But this club has been crap on the grass since 2007....

Samke old crap...i think not....no wonder the club wanted no questions about last year at the AGM...

That will be 5 long seasons by the end of this year wyl.

Unless a miracle occurs over the next three months we will be in the same state we were in on the field as five years ago

the questions will not so easily put off.

If youre in a Jet sitting on the runway waiting to go....An observer will say the plane isnt moving, youre standing still.

We're not quite that plane yet...we're still taxiing to position. But we will be ( hopefully ) next season. ... Yes I know...a perennial utterance. lol

We are moving, just not quick enough for many folk.

Inertia is the hardest point to overcome, thats where we are Inert but a lot of effort is being currently put to it to make things move.

That will be 5 long seasons by the end of this year wyl.

Unless a miracle occurs over the next three months we will be in the same state we were in on the field as five years ago

the questions will not so easily put off.

Too True O.D. We still have not got out of first gear ON FIELD....in almost 5 years.

I could feel the frustration in the crowd last monday.

If youre in a Jet sitting on the runway waiting to go....An observer will say the plane isnt moving, youre standing still.

We're not quite that plane yet...we're still taxiing to position. But we will be ( hopefully ) next season. ... Yes I know...a perennial utterance. lol

Inertia is the hardest point to overcome, thats where we are Inert but a lot of effort is being currently put to it to make things move.

Fair call BB...but untill that bird is cruising at 30,000 ft above the clouds i will stay concerned..

only because i have seen and heard it before.

At least this time we are out of the Junction oval....so there is hope.

Edited by why you little

Too True O.D. We still have not got out of first gear ON FIELD....in almost 5 years.

I could feel the frustration in the crowd last monday.

It wasn't amongst the ten or so we were sitting with.

For three quarters I thought we had engaged four wheel drive and were slowing cranking up the hill

As for no questions at the AGM. that is just a silly statement......

Fair call BB...but untill that bird is cruising at 30,000 ft above the clouds i will stay concerned..

only because i have seen and heard it before.

At least this time we are out of the Junction oval....so there is hope.

see..we moved ...lol

It wasn't amongst the ten or so we were sitting with.

For three quarters I thought we had engaged four wheel drive and were slowing cranking up the hill

As for no questions at the AGM. that is just a silly statement......

No it isn't...it was specifically referred to..

Last year was not to be discussed.

The only thing that has not moved is your wretched perception of everything MFC.

FCS, you'd complain in Utopia. :)

No i would not Steve...You do not know me!!

I Shall be in Utopia in 9 days.....Asia Tour 2012....

But I bet you'll still be bitching on Demonland.

Facts stand The guy would compliment Motch Clark beautifully.

And the recruiting staff of the day have moved on.

The picked $cully & did not draft Darling.

Epic Fail.

You talk more crap than good WYL, Scully was a clear number 1 pick which everyone would have taken at the time he was the best U18 footballer in the country, how vcan it be a mistake not being able to predict the future which is the role recruiters are given

Ashley McIntosh was pick 112.

In the same draft WC snaffled Peter Mann, Ryan Turnbull, Peter Matera, Melbourne great Dean Irving, Tony Evans, Brett Heady, and my favourite West Coast player Dean Kemp.

You talk more crap than good WYL, Scully was a clear number 1 pick which everyone would have taken at the time he was the best U18 footballer in the country, how vcan it be a mistake not being able to predict the future which is the role recruiters are given

Character Analysis Jordie....i suggest you read up on Body Language traits.

Tom was a prime candidate.

Character Analysis Jordie....i suggest you read up on Body Language traits.

Tom was a prime candidate.

Jordie is right. For you to suddenly spruik body language traits in hindsight (three years later after drafted) says a lot.

For you to give the recruiters a decent wrap with their choices at the time post draft, now bag them, would say even more !

Cue you using the 'you just like to argue H_T' reply once more..

• Like 1

Jordie is right. For you to suddenly spruik body language traits in hindsight (three years later after drafted) says a lot.

For you to give the recruiters a decent wrap with their choices at the time post draft, now bag them, would say even more !

Cue you using the 'you just like to argue H_T' reply once more..

I was talking body language a lot earlier than today about Tom $cully HT, suprised you didn't read them.

Rhino was all over me, and you always followed him 5 minutes later...so do a bit of research.....watch the March 5 Presser for absolute proof if you wish.

I have only ever said....'you just like to argue H_T' line once before so easy Bloke...It's Friday! You do enjoy a stoush though....

btw Jordie has his opinion on our drafting...as do i...it is a discussion board.

Edited by why you little

BB I think you are over estimating our position.

We are still in the terminal mate.

We have no idea what airline we are on and the board says "no flights today".