The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Kevin Sheedy "I dont think the Prime Minister is on $900,000, she runs the country" in regards to why he thinks Kurt Tippett wasnt worth signing.

Tell me Kevin... who was player on the largest contract for which team last year?!?

God I find the man insufferable. Almost as bad as when he was saying Israel Folau could have been a great player - FFS HE PLAYED FOR TWO YEARS AND IN THAT TWO YEARS PLAYED 13 GAMES AND 2 TACKLES - speaking of, how much was he paid and for what!

I was listening to SEN this morning while driving.

As usual i was yelling abuse at Venom Denham.

Look sideways to see someone doing a similar thing, two windows down and the other driver said

F------ Denham?

I have been smiling ever since

• Like 3

Could someone please ring KB's show on SEN and accuse KB of hating CS. It is clear he does. CS sacked him as Coach at Tigerland.

Ask him is it true that he has not spoken to him since. Ask him does he feel conflicted when he gets Denham to attack the Dees all the time? Ask him why does Wilson also hate CS. Ask him if he feels she is conflicted for attacking us all the time.

Ask him if you get through, why he won't answer the questions, as I am sure he won't.

KB actually stuck up for Melbourne and said to the effect of: " Greg, I can't agree with your crusade against Melbourne. You are not thinking clearly on it"

All I heard....

And he has stuck up for the Dees on a number of occasions in the past.

There was a difference today.

Quite a number of dees supporters rang in having a go at Denham.

One said something alone the lines of " are you on the same thing as your team in Wa was on a few years back"

Had no comment on that line.

did my heart good

When Bananas go BAD !!!

look out !!!!!!!

badbananas.jpg

fair dinkum I wonder why I buy them sometimes....everyone wants them and then no one has one !! grrrrrrrrrr

KB actually stuck up for Melbourne and said to the effect of: " Greg, I can't agree with your crusade against Melbourne. You are not thinking clearly on it"

All I heard....

Sometimes I reckon KB just says that sort of stuff with tongue-in-cheek. Just egging Denham to continue the crusade.

I did hear Denham say yesterday morning that, "Heads will definitely roll at Melbourne..." , he also added that he thinks the 'inquisition' will go into the new year.

Sounded more like confirmation than just speculation...

Sometimes I reckon KB just says that sort of stuff with tongue-in-cheek. Just egging Denham to continue the crusade.

I did hear Denham say yesterday morning that, "Heads will definitely roll at Melbourne..." , he also added that he thinks the 'inquisition' will go into the new year.

Sounded more like confirmation than just speculation...

more like confirmation OF speculation

honestly the guy would struggle putting on thongs !!

• Like 1

The only way to shut Denham up is to win games.

He believes our recruiting this year is atrocious.

Personally i think it is smart. We have to start slowly as far as free agency goes.

If 2 of our new recruits are a success then we are in front. Next year we must do the same.

Some free agency contracts will last 12 months, something Denham refuses to acknowledge.

He wants all our recruits to be 5 year + players.

Dawes should be but i doubt the rest will be. But the immediate benefits COULD be long lasting.

Some may have a better memory than me on what he said, because I tend to tune out. But he had a fair bit to say on our recruiting during the trade period. Worst on record apparently......

yes and he mentions it weekly.

Other people i speak to say we did really well.

Denham is another who dislikes CS i think. He won't say it but it has to be along those lines...

yes and he mentions it weekly.

Other people i speak to say we did really well.

Denham is another who dislikes CS i think. He won't say it but it has to be along those lines...

Over a year ago I heard him bag CS said almost outright that he tells pork pies.

There is lots of bad blood there.

I suspect that if CS ever left his attitude would change quickly.

But you are spot on wyl

Start winning games is the way to shut him up.

100% guilt edged method

And he has stuck up for the Dees on a number of occasions in the past.

There was a difference today.

Quite a number of dees supporters rang in having a go at Denham.

One said something alone the lines of " are you on the same thing as your team in Wa was on a few years back"

Had no comment on that line.

did my heart good

I refuse to listen on thursday and fridays now. I just heard the last bit yesterday when KB said he cant defend greg on his hatred of us. The thing is why should it bother Greg on who we recruit. He doesnt follow us. Also we have only recuited Byrnes and rodan who are 28. Rodan we got for nothing. What about Jesse Hogan, Viney and Toumpas that we bought in. They arent exactly old. But apparently we are the bears.

I wish I heard that comment though. Good call.

I wanted to ring up and say we may have recruited a couple of 28 year olds but at least they didnt get beaten in a time trial by there coach like Murray Newman did in the same week he allegedly assualted someone.

But the funny thing is has someone made him realise his beloved eagles picked up Morton. Good luck with that. Try supporting them when they have the most frustrating player.

As much as he is a TOOL, he certainly winds us up.

They were asking for people to text in if they wanted Denham to be sacked by the management.

Then proceeded to read out only the texts that were in favour of keeping him.

I reckon that is Tanking in reverse.

The Management have already told him to put a lid on it.

KB wants to open the lid. The only conclusion is to sack both.

Actually Mods.

There is enough ammo to merge all this stuff into a "BAN HUNGRY FOR SPORT" post.

I go to Heidelberg Repat. for a rehab program M, W, F. morning.

I am enlightened on the way with Morning Glory. On the way home I get KB & PS or KB & GD.

I get so Pi88ed off. I then have to turn over to Gold to be rocked off by Chisel, M at W INXS etc.

I then turn it back when Harf is on.

What we have to put up with.

Just when you think a thread cant get any weirder !!! Lol

Last draft for this year, is tuesday and I can't believe I am saying this, but I really have very little interest. 2 Rookie picks and we are done.

Can't even be bothered with the countdown clock.

I think I have become over cooked with all the speculation regarding JV, Toumpas/Wines, Hogan/Martin, Dawes, Pedersen etc.

I am however looking forward to actual football where I can go and support and hope for wins. That is the real down side of, I can't bring myself to say it , t-nking.

• Like 1

Is diesel fuel the new bananas?

Can't get any D$.

I was out at a friends place on Saturday with a group of eight people.

Three guys had Diesel work cars

all three were faced with using their wives petrol cars this week.

One is going from a Landcruiser to a Yaris

The only up side I could see was they all barrack for the Tigers

But to answer your question Yes it is the great Bananas shortage of 2012

Edited by old dee

It's worse if you've got a few thousand hectares of crop to harvest.

But it will be over in a week. Bananas take about 9 months.

Are you sure!

almost akin to saving the dees will be better next year.

We all hope but is that the reality?