Changes for next week

Eth

Garland in doubt, you'd think. Walked past Jamar on the way today who told me he's playing next week.

I'm thinking with Richmond's forward line, Frawley and Rivers should be able to take care of themselves.

In: Jamar, Gysberts

Out: Gawn, Garland

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garland in doubt, you'd think. Walked past Jamar on the way today who told me he's playing next week.

I'm thinking with Richmond's forward line, Frawley and Rivers should be able to take care of themselves.

In: Jamar, Gysberts

Out: Gawn, Garland

Does Stef Martin need a rest?? Just a thought.

Would hate to see him burn out, he has worked really hard this year.

Is Gawn ready to work with Jamar?

I'd frankly like to somehow squeeze all three of Jamar, Martin and Gawn into the one side. Not sure how we'd do it, though. And, if Tapscott's fit, would think he'd come straight back, too.

Seems the selectors will have some tough decisions to make.

Gawn makes way for Jamar. Not exactly fair on Gawn but Jamar picks himself and we can't take all three. Doesn't matter, Gawn is a future star and he's had his state of AFL football.

There is room for Gysberts and Tapscott too. Bartram was woeful with the ball in hand, Strauss too. Neither of them would be certain picks next week, though the FD seems to love Bartram. And of course Garland may be injured. Bennell can go too as far as I'm concerned; didn't work hard enough in his quarter.

I like Rivers as a covering defender, so I would be tempted to bring in Warnock for Garland to cover Vickery, with Frawley going to Reiwoldt.

Jamar in for Gawn(unfortunately).

If Tapscott is ready, then Bartram has to go because he is a liablity with ball in hand, and in todays footy, you can't carry those sort of players.

Does anyone think Sylvia is in trouble for his late bump in the 3rd qtr. A Freo player had to be helped by the trainer. Admittedly, I didn't get a good look at the replay.

Petterd's been booked for striking Crowley in the 1st quarter. anyone see it?

I would only bring back one player who has missed significant time – so assuming they are both fit that means Tappie gets his touch back as Casey and Jamar comes in with Gawn very unlucky. Gys comes back if fit.

Looking forward to it already.

I'd frankly like to somehow squeeze all three of Jamar, Martin and Gawn into the one side. Not sure how we'd do it, though. And, if Tapscott's fit, would think he'd come straight back, too.

Seems the selectors will have some tough decisions to make.

Finally Someone with some football brains Big Max is a breath of fresh air he was our best big man today by a mile

Max gawn should never be out of this side

Edited by deewakka

Finally Someone with some football brains Big Max is a breath of fresh air he was our best big man today by a mile

Max gawn should never be out of this side

Yeah, Gawn was better than Martin by a mile :rolleyes:

IN: Jamar, Tappy

OUT: Gawn, Garland (if injured)

Can't play 3 ruckmen it simply wouldn't work. Thought Bennell (although being the sub) was relatively quiet when on and would love to see Tappy get a game up forward where he would provide great forward pressure.

Dunn, Bate, Juice, Spencer - see ya later.

I like Rivers as a covering defender, so I would be tempted to bring in Warnock for Garland to cover Vickery, with Frawley going to Reiwoldt.

Jamar in for Gawn(unfortunately).

If Tapscott is ready, then Bartram has to go because he is a liablity with ball in hand, and in todays footy, you can't carry those sort of players.

Anyone looks good playing loose in the backline. Rivers has to beat an opponent AND help others .Feel sorry for Clint but you are right about his poor disposal.Dunn too.

Bate should get another year if we can keep him.

IN: Jamar, Tappy

OUT: Gawn, Garland (if injured)

Can't play 3 ruckmen it simply wouldn't work. Thought Bennell (although being the sub) was relatively quiet when on and would love to see Tappy get a game up forward where he would provide great forward pressure.

Dunn, Bate, Juice, Spencer - see ya later.

Give Bate another year .Spencer seems superfluous now .Dunn ,Bartram are packing their lockers .

Does anyone think Sylvia is in trouble for his late bump in the 3rd qtr. A Freo player had to be helped by the trainer. Admittedly, I didn't get a good look at the replay.

Should get a reprimand at most. The footage shows that Sylvia's hand clips the Freo players mouth on the way through as Sylvia is turning to attack the ball. Purely accidental.

Give Bate another year .Spencer seems superfluous now .Dunn ,Bartram are packing their lockers .

To me if anything it should be the opposite.

Dunn and Bartram have shown quite a bit over the last 12 months, Bartram esp has been very very solid.

In the last 18 months Bate has done sweet FA. Get rid of him please

Changes next week

In: Jamar, Gysberts, Tappy

Out: Gawn(don't wont him to), Bartram, Garland(if injured)or Bartram

Edited by Triple Jack