What I think will happen this weekend

Gorgoroth

I have this awful feeling (had it all week) that we will stay close to the saints for about 2 quartersand in that time Goddard will get confidence, end up with 34 possessions and two goals, Milne will kick 5, and too will take 18 marks.

I think this is such a possibility it's not funny.

I think your wrong.

This round will be extremely important for our club. How much time have we spent in acknowledging the indigenous roots within our team. We have gone up to support Aussie, seen how Jurrah's family lives and other such trips. The dreamtime round shows how important these players are to our game, and I think every player will take confidence and pride from how the MFC supports them.

The build up will be focussed around them, rather then our poor form.

And lets not forget our own indigenous players will hopefully pipe up with some good form and show us what they can really do. The exciting thing about that is we have a fair few of them in the team at the moment. Jurrah, Davey, Jetta, Bennell and Wonna.

Expect a HUGE game from davey.

I think your wrong.

This round will be extremely important for our club. How much time have we spent in acknowledging the indigenous roots within our team. We have gone up to support Aussie, seen how Jurrah's family lives and other such trips. The dreamtime round shows how important these players are to our game, and I think every player will take confidence and pride from how the MFC supports them.

And lets not forget our own indigenous players will hopefully pipe up with some good form and show us what they can really do. The exciting thing about that is we have a fair few of them in the team at the moment. Jurrah, Davey, Jetta, Bennell and Wonna.

Hope you are right. If we can beat the Aints at their Dome, it will kill them off for a long time

Remember Stan Alves Tim Watson & Grant Thomas all lost their jobs after playing the Demons.....Fingers crossed!! B)

I think I'll go to the game, get angry at the sh*t sitting and prices at Etihad, get angrier still when I watch us fall to pieces again, then proceed to go out and drink the pain away, only to wake up on Sunday morning feeling worse than I did before I saw us lose. Good times.

Edited by Jaded

Absolutely this is the case, have lost count of the number of teams we have played over the years where they have come into the game under the pump and we have managed to kick start their season. I would load up on Goddard et all with your dream teams as this is their time to shine.

If the Saints can get their defensive game working we will struggle. If we can get the ball inside our 50m arc 50 times we will win by 5 goals, as long as Bailey backs his players no more loose men in defense, St Kilda is Fragile we need to attack we have a forward line that can smash their back 6. If St Kilda kill the game with defensive pressure through the midfield they will win. I will back our back 6 to beat their forwards one on one.

When did we last beat the Aints? 2006 Final....

Speed can kill them...Gut Running that was lacking for most of last week can beat them.

St.kilda just want the season to end. We can do that for them, if we play as a TEAM. So after the game the boys can look each other in the eye with Respect

our only problem is the fact that we are losing our speed, rohan bail, colin garland, both relatively quick, hard running players, if they are replaced with rivers and mckenzie, although they both have good tanks and good players, in my opinion this leads us to a lack of speed to break the lines, hopefully bennell can have a ripper, and even more so flash.

i hope it is a closely fought out contest, and we come into the last quarter and blow them out of the water, the one thing i am pretty set on is that we have really good endurance and that we are able to run out a game up their with the best of teams, and i hope this puts us in good stead.

Maric to continue on with his good form and kick 4 goals.

we'll win

everyone in the side knows the challenge is STAY IN FIRST GEAR FOR FOUR QUARTERS

we've shown in most games this year we can play brilliant footy in patches, they just need to keep focus for a full match

I would hope that they would go a bit higher than first gear.... Bit hard to travel on a freeway in first or even in a 60 zone....

nathan2jones Nathan Jones

Some good news this week! Alot of fans will be stoked to see some boys back & 1 in particular make his debut! Stay tuned for the news!

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

just off the twitter feed.

who could it be?

Edited by Demon Property

nathan2jones Nathan Jones

Some good news this week! Alot of fans will be stoked to see some boys back & 1 in particular make his debut! Stay tuned for the news!

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

just off the twitter feed.

who could it be?

i'll go with Jeremy Howe

the 'some boys back' must be Jordie? Rivers?

Edited by Curry & Beer

Goddard will do a Corey. Corey McKernan, that is. Melbourne are famous for playing players back into form. McKernan was classic - having a shocking year, but you can punt on him having a big match against Melbourne. Edwards last week - first game back, six goals. Kreuzer will come back against us - big game.

That's why I like Tapscott so much. Thomas has had a shocking year in front of the sticks and was bound to find his kicking boots and have a god game, but Tappy flogged him.

I think your wrong.

Why? Why would this round be more important than any other? If MFC really do treat games as differing importance then that would be EXTREMELY worrying. And I have to add, I have not seen ANY articles (yet) about our indigenous boys, but a fair few about our poor form so far this week...

And as much as I love Flash and would love to see a HUGE game from him, I'm far from expecting it. I fear it will be up to our young fellas to provide us with some heart and leadership this week.

Two minnow clubs playing to save their seasons.

I think the Saints will get up. I feel as little confidence about this game as I did the North game.

Colonial Stadium. A team we havent beaten for 5 years. A highly rated team not playing up to their abilities. Several star players under the microscope.

All signs point to a Saints win. I look forward to the game every week, but have the feeling that I'll get that awful sinking feeling midway through the second quarter again this week as I did against North last week.