Game Day Thread

H_T

Comprehension problem champ?

I was asking for s.c.o.r.e.s?

Like I said, the others are doing a good job, and I thank them. And no, not drunk.

No comprehension problem chief. You need to re-read the thread. Coming on and abusing fans for not putting scores up within the first 3 minutes of the game isn't the way to get scores published. The post I responded to didn't mention scores.... or s.c.o.r.e.s.

And I've got news for you numbnuts. Nobody's putting the scores up for you.

Like I said before. Pull your head in.

If you have any problems "comprehending" this, by all means let me know. I can see you're having some trouble.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez...

Jamar's had 19 hitouts in a shortened half. Might be a nice pickup in Ufooty thins year.

I'm surprised we're as close as we are. We actually seemed a lot like Essendon did last year. Impressive on the attack, but full of holes the other way. Gee we miss Frawley.

No comprehension problem chief. You need to re-read the thread. Coming on and abusing fans for not putting scores up within the first 3 minutes of the game isn't the way to get scores published. The post I responded to didn't mention scores.... or s.c.o.r.e.s.

If you have any problems "comprehending" this, by all means let me know. I can see you're having some trouble.

I wont get into a net-fight with a girl who has over 5000 posts, because obviously your genitals are larger than mine.

All i ask is that UTAH continues to post, as he/she is doing a great job.

Martin showing a few good signs, Macdonald oozing hardness like a big uncut block of granite covered in nails and dipped in razor blades. Strauss' kicking is great, but his one on one defense in stomach-churning. Sylvia is playing great. Bate is not getting many opportunities. Jurrah has spent a lot of this game on the bench. I think we're managing his game time a fair bit.

There's the grand old brotherly Melbourne fan spirit we all know...

FCS, let it go and concentrate on the game.

Jeez....

The bombers are winning by great pressure footy. Too many handballs to players under pressure by Melbourne.

Maric has shown some skills in the first half. Moloney and Jones need to show more.

Grimes good out of the backline.

Missing Pettard up forward as Jurrah has been unseen for most of the game. Copped a Punch to the mouth.

Davey flattened pretty boy monfries, was great to see, as I cant stand that geled haired [censored].

Trenners hard at it, shame scully not playing.

Please stop kicking to bate up forward while he is out numbered.

Watts looks out of place tonight.

Hopefully the dees can keep going in the 3rd and overturn the game.

I wont get into a net-fight with a girl who has over 5000 posts, because obviously your genitals are larger than mine.

All i ask is that UTAH continues to post, as he/she is doing a great job.

Ha!!!

Did you really just call me a girl?!!! Wow... Zing faulty. It's like being in primary school again.

Look. If you don't want to cop the abuse... DON'T COME ONTO A FORUM AND ABUSE POSTERS!!!!!

CS, let it go and concentrate on the game.

Jeez....

Do your homework. Care to aim that criticism at the bell-end that came on the forum and abused everyone within a few minutes of the game starting? Or are you somehow related to this clown?

Just watching an interview with Cale Morton and if he wasn't so ugly, he'd get a spot on the Footy Show or whatever. He's comfortable in front of the camera and can make a couple of light-hearted jokes. Doesn't freeze up or anything. Just thought I'd add that.

Ha!!!

Did you really just call me a girl?!!! Wow... Zing faulty. It's like being in primary school again.

Look. If you don't want to cop the abuse... DON'T COME ONTO A FORUM AND ABUSE POSTERS!!!!!

Yeah. You tell 'em Dappa. You're totally in the right and haven't overreacted at all. /sarcasm

Some of the efforts by our key position forwards at times have been embarrassing, decisions and body contact at times terrible. Watts should have used his noggin when one out deep. Lost position too easily.

Agree, he tried using his body for the marking contest but was out-smarted. It will come.

Ha!!!

Do your homework. Care to aim that criticism at the bell-end that came on the forum and abused everyone within a few minutes of the game starting? Or are you somehow related to this clown?

Back it off Dappa...The guy is overseas and wants a few Scores, as i did last year when i was travelling.....

Just watching an interview with Cale Morton and if he wasn't so ugly, he'd get a spot on the Footy Show or whatever. He's comfortable in front of the camera and can make a couple of light-hearted jokes. Doesn't freeze up or anything. Just thought I'd add that.

He actually struck me as being a bit like a rabbit in the headlights. It was a bit awkward when he was answering the questions about injury to various players, and when they asked him "what about Scully", he went straight into the well drilled response regarding whether he will sign or not, when all they wanted to know was how his knee was coming along :-) But in his favour, he did make a good recovery.

Yeah. You tell 'em Dappa. You're totally in the right and haven't overreacted at all. /sarcasm

Eh? Since when do posters who actually KNOW something about forums put up with abuse like the garbage he dished up at the start of the thread? Please tell me you're the same Chook from 'ology. If you are... this should seem like a stroll on the beach for you.