Major Sponsor

iv'a worn smith

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JACKtheRIPPER
The door's open and that now gives Richmond a sponsor. Will we get a nibble from one of the other betting agencies?

AFL SET TO CASH IN

i hope so jack, we all want the same thing, hopefully a betting agency jumps on board,go demons.

Id have no objection to seeing TAB plastered on our jumper :))...probably odds on a favourite followed by Lucky Shop and a short nose to....... lol :)

It certainly changes the landscape in this matter doesnt it :)

Well we have until the 21st of February (our first NAB cup game against Hawthorn) to get a major sponsor for the Melbourne Demons.

I'm sure Cameron Schwab, Jim Stynes and Co. are doing their best to find us one. Let's hope they take a "gamble" and get a bit of "luck" on their side to help find a major sponsor for us. ;)

Well we have until the 21st of February (our first NAB cup game against Hawthorn) to get a major sponsor for the Melbourne Demons.

I'm sure Cameron Schwab, Jim Stynes and Co. are doing their best to find us one. Let's hope they take a "gamble" and get a bit of "luck" on their side to help find a major sponsor for us. ;)

Now let's get serious here.

TIGERS ODDS-ON FOR LUXBET DEAL

"It is understood Richmond has been approached by several betting companies in recent weeks and that the Tigers have exerted some pressure on the AFL so they can end their quest for a major backer."

So if Richmond was approached by "several betting agencies", has Melbourne also been approached or do you need a rehabilitating drug addict on your list in order to attract these betting agencies?

Soon to be launched in Australia!

JUNGLE APE.COM

Visit the website in the month of May/June. Due for completion.

I would love to be able to sponsor the club in the near future in a small way. I am not big enough to be a major sponsor but I am aiming high and would think I could be able to make an impact in the future.

Who is JUNGLE APE? A funky t-shirt brand. Look out JAPE is coming!

Now let's get serious here.

TIGERS ODDS-ON FOR LUXBET DEAL

"It is understood Richmond has been approached by several betting companies in recent weeks and that the Tigers have exerted some pressure on the AFL so they can end their quest for a major backer."

So if Richmond was approached by "several betting agencies", has Melbourne also been approached or do you need a rehabilitating drug addict on your list in order to attract these betting agencies?

We're in no position to dismiss any prospective sponsor, however, given the history of some now former players at our club, and their highly publicised problems with the punt, we may not be the best fit in this regard.

We're in no position to dismiss any prospective sponsor, however, given the history of some now former players at our club, and their highly publicised problems with the punt, we may not be the best fit in this regard.

Our results last season were so predictable that we were a betting agency's nightmare and a punters' dream. Maybe that's why they're staying away from us.

Our results last season were so predictable that we were a betting agency's nightmare and a punters' dream. Maybe that's why they're staying away from us.

We live in a country that has a swimming pool named after a prime minister who drowned so we can have a football club with addicted gamblers among its past players and still be sponsored by a gambling operation. Makes a good fit IMO.

I just want the Melbourne Demons to hurry up and get a major sponsor!

As each day goes by and we get closer to the NAB Cup I get more and more worried. :unsure:

But I have my faith in Cameron Schwab, Jimmy Stynes and Co. to find one soon! :)

As do I.

I'm sure the club has something in line ready to go for this. Obviously everyone is getting anxious, but I'm sure that Melbourne are either waiting to have the dotted line signed or they are waiting for the best date to announce the new Sponsor.

They are probably looking at finding the right setting or timing to do this. Whether it be at the Intra-club match or maybe at the family day to give it the image they want. Who knows....

I know I can't wait to find out...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.