Goody, you're the one who's blamed.

Selwyn, do my work

Do my dirty work, scapegoat

Stafford, do my deeds

For you're the one who's shamed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The heart beats true said:

I was just at the ground. When the siren went I just got up and walked out.

The 50 metres to Windsor was right in front of me: to the letter of the law that’s a 50. THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO TMAC 2 MINUTES LATER - AND NO 50. 

The players were going berserk. The standard of umpiring can’t even be consistent for 3 minutes.

The AFL is losing me. The umpiring is so inconsistent. Everyone waffles on about ‘the game is so hard to umpire’. It’s not an accident. It’s happening too often, and making them too much money.

I did the exact same thing. The moment the siren went I was gone.

• Like 1
  • Clap 1

North are finally showing what so many first round draft pick will do to improve your team. We have too many passengers who don't get enough ball. Sorry to the Fritch apologists he is soft, is waiting for the cheap out the back and is no longer able to compete 1 on 1 he hasn't given a peep up forward for a month. Ditto Chandler he doesn't do enough for the role he plays. I c cannot for the life of me work out why Chandler or ANB are station at CHF for centre bounces..

The umpiring was putrid. % frees in a row to N.M resulting in 3 goals and 2 50 metre penalties one of which was wrong. The 4 umpire system as drained the talent pool. Early goals to North gave them some confidence and momentum. Lever controls the backline and organises everything and comes over the top and makes great spoils,

The forward setup is a mess and with no Trac we are going to have to come up with a better plan moving forward. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deegirl said:

I gave the middle finger to the umpires and then sung the song loud and proud.

what a sad bunch of wrist slitters we have on Demonland.

cheer the [censored] up. We won baby.

go Dees 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Clap 2

2 minutes ago, deegirl said:

Me too, then I remembered I left a 10yr old in the front row.

And I realised why it’s good to win, he couldn’t stop smiling after the game. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5

The good things. 

1. Rivers in the middle playing great.

2. Tholstrup showing he has what it takes.

3. Judd McVee in the last quarter was silky smooth. Fantastic. 

4. Young kids getting game time.

The bad things.

1. The brain dead supporters in here bagging the [censored] out of the players. Seriously, you guys are [censored] thick. (Not all of you, just the loud dumb ones) Petracca gets injured. Everyone with half a brain knows that Oliver is getting the hard tag for the rest of the year. Drop Clarry? Drop him? Seriously? Who are you bringing in? Laurie? We are already playing just about everyone we drafted last year. Do you even engage your brains before posting?

We aren't a premiership team anymore. Adjust your expectations. It's a year of change. The old game plan doesn't stack up.

• Like 13
  • Clap 2

2 minutes ago, BAMF said:

The good things. 

1. Rivers in the middle playing great.

2. Tholstrup showing he has what it takes.

3. Judd McVee in the last quarter was silky smooth. Fantastic. 

4. Young kids getting game time.

The bad things.

1. The brain dead supporters in here bagging the [censored] out of the players. Seriously, you guys are [censored] thick. (Not all of you, just the loud dumb ones) Petracca gets injured. Everyone with half a brain knows that Oliver is getting the hard tag for the rest of the year. Drop Clarry? Drop him? Seriously? Who are you bringing in? Laurie? We are already playing just about everyone we drafted last year. Do you even engage your brains before posting?

We aren't a premiership team anymore. Adjust your expectations. It's a year of change. The old game plan doesn't stack up.

Then why play Clarry?

Run him as sub and start brown on the field.

Make Clarry earn a full game.

1 hour ago, loges said:

I've seen plenty of games where I thought the umpires were trying to get a side over the line , but I don't think I've ever seen anything as blatant as tonight

We were diabolical but the umpires had them in a multi for sure.

That Petty "mark" on the outer wing with a couple of minutes to go, how that wasnt paid is beyond comprehension.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Queanbeyan Demon said:

It's so pathetic that posters despise the arrogance of Chris Scott at PBP. Yet, few on here are prepared to acknowledge how good Norf played today, and indeed over the last three weeks. 

i tipped them to win based on their form coming into the game

they've got some super talent

other than the first quarter and a patch of the third, they were on top

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ElDiablo14 said:

Any reason why there was more Kangaroo's supporters tonight? It's our home game right?

If we serve up the same [censored] we served tonight why TF would anyone go. 

Totally [censored] performance. Heads need to roll

• Like 2
  • Clap 2
  • Vomit 2

1 hour ago, P-man said:

Be gentle, Brisbane.

I don't even reckon they'll use lube on us.

How did Goody go in the presser? Plenty of learnings i gather from todays performance.

Edited by YesitwasaWin4theAges
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Then why play Clarry?

Run him as sub and start brown on the field.

Make Clarry earn a full game.

If Clarry doesn't play then Viney gets the tag and doesn't play well and then we don't win. The tagging player doesn't just disappear because Oliver is the sub. 

I'm as frustrated as anyone about Olivers  form this year, but he is still streets ahead of anyone at Casey.

Engage the brain before posting. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Clap 2

I was there but there was little to cheer for.  I'm glad we played so many young players, but someone deserves a go ahead of Petty next week. 

Many of us were dying inside watching our midfield unnecessarily hack kick the ball up high and lose it to a 2v1 or straight to an opposition mark.  Then not chasing back and letting a bad side score without being tackled.  

It felt like a car crash where everything goes in slow motion and we would inevitably let the umpires and the bottom placed side win.  That last quarter was excruciating to watch and I'm not sure I've ever enjoyed a win less than this?  

It a truly a Bad Win

• Clap 1

41 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Was tagged heavily by Philips. Max said Clarry went to LDU or another mid to make it two on one and release Jack Viney

Clarry spent his time wrestling with Philips

Shows no interest in attacking the ball. Gave away 4/5 free kicks?

A shell of his former self. Would have been better putting him at full fwd and dragging fritch

7 minutes ago, Hellfire Dub said:

I was there but there was little to cheer for.  I'm glad we played so many young players, but someone deserves a go ahead of Petty next week. 

Many of us were dying inside watching our midfield unnecessarily hack kick the ball up high and lose it to a 2v1 or straight to an opposition mark.  Then not chasing back and letting a bad side score without being tackled.  

It felt like a car crash where everything goes in slow motion and we would inevitably let the umpires and the bottom placed side win.  That last quarter was excruciating to watch and I'm not sure I've ever enjoyed a win less than this?  

It a truly a Bad Win

After that last quarter fade out I too had the feeling of a loss and not a narrow win. What is happening with Fritz?

we have posters bagging our players

posters telling fellow supporters to [censored] off if you didn’t attend the game without an acceptable excuse

of course we have supporters bagging our coaching

none of this happens when we are winning. a strange phenomenon 

think i might take a breather from this ‘supporter’ site

• Like 9