NON-MFC: Round 14

1 minute ago, Clintosaurus said:

Sports entertainment hey?

That’s what it is now. Rules are applied when it suits a situation 

North weree dudded a Goal Review in the 1st Quarter too…

• Like 2
  • Clap 1

14 minutes ago, Deelectable said:

Have u watched him at Casey? 10 times softer than Lobb. The latter has been good in recent weeks. Has way more pedigree than Fullarton although that's not saying much. Using JVR in the ruck is detrimental to his forward craft. If you really think the way forward is using those two as back up good luck to you. BTW, Fullarton has done nothing to earn the nickname 'Fullo'. 

I've watched every game at Casey.

He's no softer than Lobb but keep hanging your hat on Lobb as the saviour.

You're wrongly confusing my comment that we already have back ups in JVR & Fullo with saying Fullo is better than Lobb.

Personally i don't think either of those two (JVR or Fullo) are the solution and you've obviously not read anything i've written on the topic.  Otherwise you'd know that.

As per previous posts, i don't think either of them are the solution but we certainly don't need a third non-solution in Lobb.

But feel free to carry on with your 'we must get Lobb' as back up and a forward target campaign.

Uhh ...you call him whatever you like.  I'm sticking with Fullo... less typing involved!

Not sure how you arrived at that as meaning that i'm suggesting he's a proven player or whatever.  Strange comment.

Edited by Demon Dynasty
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, buck_nekkid said:

Question? Could we run down a 50 pt deficit though?  Hmmm

Lucky to score 50 at the moment 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buck_nekkid said:

Question? Could we run down a 50 pt deficit though?  Hmmm

We almost caught Carlton. Think we were down 35 points at one stage in that game.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Like we were on Monday with Kossie. $$$ decides everything. GF will be 2 of Pies, Blues or Swans and the Commission bonuses will be massive.

• Like 2

I honestly cannot understand how that Norf mark wasn't paid 50m in the last 2 mins. Two guys three steps over the mark. Clear as day. The sort of vision the umpires boss would use to explain giving a 50. Clarko will go bizerk at the AFL over the umpires.

It's too easy to say that Norf only have themselves to blame, but had the correct decision been paid, we would be congratulating them on a victory well deserved. The difference was a wrong decision by an umpire.

Edited by Moonshadow
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Clintosaurus said:

Like we were on Monday with Kossie. $$$ decides everything. GF will be 2 of Pies, Blues or Swans and the Commission bonuses will be massive.

Yep. I lost all faith in AFL integrity last year. Beginning with that gift goal to Carlton against us late in the season. 

• Clap 1

1 minute ago, Demon Dynasty said:

I've watched every gane at Casey.

He's no softer than Lobb but keep hanging your hat on Lobb as the saviour.

You're wrongly confusing my comment that we already have back ups in JVR & Fullo with saying Fullo is better than Lobb.

Personally i don't think either of those two are the solution and you've obviously not read anything i've written on the topic.  Otherwise you'd know that.

As per previous posts, i don't think either of them are the solution but we certainly don't need a third non-solution in Lobb.

But feel free to carry on with your 'we must get Lobb' as back up and a forward target campaign.

Uhh ...you call him whatever you like.  I'm sticking with Fullo... less typing involved!

Not sure how you arrived at that meaninghi'm suggesting he's a proven player or whatever.  Strange comment.

You're the one doing the misrepresentation.  Did I say Lobb was the saviour? Did I say 'must get Lobb'? You've yet to come up with a viable alternative. 'Fullo' is soft at VFL level. Shudder to think what he'd be like a step above.  So you want me to search for your insightful posts on this topic? Excuse me whilst I continue with my crochet. You're final paragraph is non sensical.

• Facepalm 1

Nooooooooo, 1 stinking Point, comeon North you have to be kidding me.🤮🤮🤮

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Moonshadow said:

I honestly cannot understand how that Norf mark wasn't paid 50m in the last 2 mins. Two guys three steps over the mark. Clear as day. The sort of vision the umpires boss would use to explain giving a 50. Clarko will go bizurk at the AFL over the umpires.

It's too easy to say that Norf only have themselves to blame, but had the correct decision been paid, we would be congratulating them on a victory well deserved. The difference was a wrong decision by an umpire.

The AFL will come out on Monday and say it was a mistake. But who cares? The result stands. 

Who Polices The AFL?

The AFL, 

• Like 2
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Yep. I lost all faith in AFL integrity last year. Beginning with that gift goal to Carlton against us late in the season. 

Can you imaging the anger of Crom supporters last year, missing out on finals because of an obvious, stupidly wrong goal umpire's decision?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

The MFC is killing enjoyment around here. More people need to wake up 

This is a Discussion board, does it really matter where comments are made, when the Club is in silent freefall??

Still waiting for your reply to my PM btw

You can stop waiting. I’m done pleading with you to ease up on the relentless bagging of the Club, publicly as well as privately and in every thread. I’ve wasted so much time already. Because that’s all this is… a waste of time.

I thought you were thick and didn’t understand why I was upset. Now I see that you DO understand but you’re gonna go ahead and continue doing it regardless.

You see, it DOES matter where comments are made. I (at first, politely) requested that we leave off bagging the MFC in this NON-MFC thread. I think that’s a fair request. Clearly, you don’t.

And to think I went in to bat for you when you were banned from DL. I practically begged the mods to give you another chance. The irony… you’ll be the reason I eventually bail. 

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

I honestly cannot understand how that Norf mark wasn't paid 50m in the last 2 mins. Two guys three steps over the mark. Clear as day. The sort of vision the umpires boss would use to explain giving a 50. Clarko will go bizurk at the AFL over the umpires.

Umpires need to have low fibre diets before matches and wear adult diapers so they don’t [censored] their pants in tight games. 

Edited by John Crow Batty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clap 2

17 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

You could see the North player clearly touched the ball.

They were also dudded when Sheezel received a free kick deep in the fwd pocket and Coll kicked the ball three times down the field. Luckily Sheezel kicked the goal but a clear 50m penalty that they didn't pay.

I hate collingwood.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Can you imaging the anger of Crom supporters last year, missing out on finals because of an obvious, stupidly wrong goal umpire's decision?

That same Carlton game multiplyed by 1000 and the AFL just shrug…

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, godees said:

Roos were out on their feet from early in that last qtr. As much as I hate Collingwood, I really envy their spirit. That was a very impressive comeback with so many stars out. But geez the umps got them over the line in the end. That non-50 was criminal.

I swear he blew the whistle and started to pay it and then just called play on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jnrmac said:

You could see the North player clearly touched the ball.

They were also dudded when Sheezel received a free kick deep in the fwd pocket and Coll kicked the ball three times down the field. Luckily Sheezel kicked the goal but a clear 50m penalty that they didn't pay.

I hate collingwood.

I was listening on Radio 📻 and all 3 Commentators said they could see fingers moving under the ball. The whole system is laughable, when the AFL are swimming in money 💰 

All Grounds could easily be fitted with state of the art Goal line technology, but they won’t spend money on it 

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

Just now, Sir Why You Little said:

I was listening on Radio 📻 and all 3 Commentators said they could see fingers moving under the ball. The whole system is laughable, when the AFL are swimming in money 💰 

All Grounds could easily be fitted with state of the art Goal line technology, but they won’t spend money on it 

No extra technology was needed in this case. Just some old-fashioned honesty.  Did the TV commentators even say anything when it was replayed?

• Clap 1
  • Angry 1