NON-MFC: Round 23, 2022

Demonland

Game slowly swinging into a defensive battle which suits Carlton. If they start marking inside 50 (and converting, unlike Curnow  just now) it should become a closer tussle.

What we need from the Saints is a bit of personal pride in performance, Hawks nothing to play for but had a crack. Unfortunately you can never rely on an opposition side so we'll see what happens 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demonstone said:

I reckon I saw that Carlton "Get F@#$%d" female fan from last week having more to say.

She's probably been hanging around the odd Collingwood cheer squad member expanding her lexicon of lewd language.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, loges said:

What we need from the Saints is a bit of personal pride in performance, Hawks nothing to play for but had a crack. Unfortunately you can never rely on an opposition side so we'll see what happens 

Seems that blowouts have been the order of the weekend. Hopefully Saints can keep it close if not put on a decent score themselves.

• Like 2

Cripps is burning his team mates and needs to give off, handball, and stop trying to beat 3 tackles.

Ginnivan is a duck master, but the boy can play. And he is a beautiful kick.

The big stage is defeating the Blues. Shaky all over the ground. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DubDee said:

BT

its on line, it looks good! misses left

you get paid for this commentary yeah?  It was offline the whole way 

Gotta love him for his inane remarks .

I was particularly impressed with one of  his comments during the gf last year....

"And the Melbourne fans are going....."

That was it ......VERBATIM.

That was his complete comment .

He didn't even bother to  finish it with at least a 3 letter word like..nuts...off...mad.

It was all too much for him.

I wonder how much they pay him because my Spoodle has a fair bit of time on her hands.

Edited by leave it to deever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1