Christian Petracca is A Demon For Life

goodwindees

1 hour ago, deejammin' said:

Brilliant news! Trac is a star and will still get even better as our team improves.

There’s real loyalty at our club and it’s started at the top, Jonesy and Gawny have led the way, Viney, Salem and Trac have followed. It’s great for club stability now and our future, something great is building!!!!

Not to mention Lever restructuring his contract to allow the club to manage the cap a little better. There's real buy-in from the players which is a huge component of trying to achieve success.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

The money Roos got from us was well spent. I shudder to think where we would be if he hadn’t come across. 
Maybe you don’t remember 2012-13 so well. 
never forget the Foundations when rebuilding 

May the Curse be lifted….

Yep...we.would not be where we are now without Roosy coming in.  He built the base line into the culture.....Effort, Defence and winning or at least evening up the contested ball.

Sure, he was only there for the contract/dollars but he instilled the above while there and the rest of the pieces are now being put in place.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

I had no idea Burgoyne was "interested" in us back in 2009 ish.

He probably made the right call in fairness to head to Glenferrie.

I believe he met with us, and proceeded to say thanks, but no thanks.
And yes, he DEFINITELY made the right move. He would have been looking elsewhere (and with less currency) after 3 years of the clown show we had become.

20 minutes ago, FritschyBusiness said:

Its not a woman, it's Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley

No idea who those guys are.  That it is a man is still a disturbing image.  

No more comment from me - don't want to derail a great thread.

Edited by Lucifer's Hero
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, Lucifer's Hero said:

No idea who those guys are.  Even the image was of a man it is still a disturbing image, to me. 

No more comment from me - don't want to derail a great thread.

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing deal, glad he’s a demon for life. Personally I was never in any doubt as his enthusiasm for his teammates isn’t something you can fake, he genuinely loves playing for us. When he kicks a goal I swear I see in his eyes the kid he was before he got drafted saying “I’ve got the best job in the world”. 

Looking forward to more Trac highlights!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, DaisyDeeciple said:

What do the Saints call their MFCSS?

normality

• Haha 2

How nice is it that players are now staying instead of heading elsewhere. 

Look 7 years is risky and over the next few years I do not want to hear it being bought up like Grundy is copping now. Hopefully we have some success.

But credit to Christian the last 2 years he has finally worked out what he has to do to become that elite player. 

Now clubs can back off and sucked in, he is a demon for life. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Deemania since 56 said:

A super-talented Demon shaping as a legend for the Club, like Robbie. Does the heart good. 

CP strikes me as a rapidly maturing, well balanced guy from a strong family, Can play a bit too. He will succeed Gawn as captain. We had a pretty good (Swiss) Italian captain a while back, by the way.

• Like 1

If the money is to be believed in the papers: 6mil over 7 years.  ~900K per year. that is not bad.  

In 3-4 years we will be thinking he is getting paid well below his market value as the salaries and TV deals increase over time post covid

3 hours ago, Lucifer's Hero said:

Rusty,  I know it is meant in jest but I have a problem with that image.  A man spanking a defenceless woman isn't funny to me.

Just FYI LH the MAN he is spanking is Dean Ambrose aka Jon Moxley

9740e2a1e86ee0c0092fc385cc192dca_crop_north.jpg

• Like 1

(Maybe another smart cookie can put this in properly)
His first and second goal in footy love the strut on the second!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZflNkA6ksxs

Edited by Pates
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Watched his interview on AFL360. Very impressed.

A far cry from the joker and pest of his early days. 

Captain material.  Wouldn't be surprised if he succeeds Max.

Edited by Lucifer's Hero
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Grand New Flag said:

One for all the St.Kilda supporters!

AFL Draft 2014: How did your club fare? | The New Daily

I'd forgotten how long we've had New Balance as a kit provider for.

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Hero said:

Watched his interview on AFL360. Very impressed.

A far cry from the joker and pest of his early days. 

Captain material.  Wouldn't be surprised if he succeeds Max.

I've been thinking about this a bit lately. It's Petracca or Lever for mine. The more dominant and team orientated Petracca has become, the more he's come into captain calculations for me. 

Lewis also floated it on 360 last night.

• Like 3