Changes vs Essendon

titan_uranus

We'l probably go in favorites next week now.. I'm already nervous, a week of intense scrutiny on the bombers.. They'll come out firing surely!

Edited by JV7
  • Like 2

We'l probably go in favorites next week now.. I'm already nervous, a week of intense scrutiny on the bombers.. They'll come out firing surely!

[censored] this.

So should we. Jesus Christ.

They shouldn't be coming out any more angry than us.

They absolutely annihilated us two years ago by almost 150 points.

We should be licking our lips at the chance of giving it back to them whilst they're down and out.

We owe them.

Edited by stevethemanjordan
  • Like 13

I have revised my earlier changes, having seen Essendon just play. We should go with experience as its a very winnable game, so no Harmes debut this week and Newton to come in... we need another goalkicker and someone with dash and he knows how to snag goals. Hopefully this is the week he finds more of the footy at AFL level.

Howe should be dropped but wont be.. Its obvious Roos will keep him in the team in an effort to keep his trade value stable. I hope he is moved to half back however as he plays his best footy there.

In - Newton, Lumumba, JKH

Out - Bail, M Jones, Spencer

B - N.Jetta - L.Dunn - C.Garland

HB - H.Lumumba - T.McDonald - J.Howe

C - B.Vince - D.Tyson - A.Brayshaw

HF - J.Watts - C.Dawes - D.Cross

F - J.Garlett - J.Hogan - A. Neal-Bullen

R - M.Gawn - J,Viney - N.Jones

Bench - B.Stretch - B.Newton - J.Toumpas

Sub - JKH

Edited by hogans_heroes

we need to bring in legs....we need run...It will be ALL about whos still runinng in the last q

• Like 1