WELCOME TO THE MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB - CHRISTIAN PETRACCA

Demonland

Thanks for putting that up Go the Biff, it is the best interview that I have heard from CP5, I feel like I know and respect the young man even more. I remember when he came on the scene that the older guy,s said that he was thr most irritating person on the team. I like his view that you need to embrace all types of personalities and love them for their differences. I am an old guy but I found him very Cool.!!! Dylan Buckley also VG interviewer.

• Like 3

Christian is a breath of fresh air at Melbourne and his 2020 season was a sign of maturity  he can only get better and l say that with confidence. 

Great watch the Trac speaks well it is a good sign for 2021 and beyond.

• Like 4

On 11/28/2020 at 11:50 AM, Pickett2Jackson said:

He was awesome this season, but in 2021 I am expecting nothing less than the greatest individual season ever by a Melbourne player.

It is going to be spectacular!

Jakovich......

• Like 2

On 11/28/2020 at 11:50 AM, Pickett2Jackson said:

He was awesome this season, but in 2021 I am expecting nothing less than the greatest individual season ever by a Melbourne player.

It is going to be spectacular!

Be careful P2J you will have all the doomsayers on your back saying they are sick of predictions as we are always let down.

I am preferring to be bullish about our list and recruits of last year and BBB plus Locky etc improving us also the Ooze effect. 

It's a fair chance as all our guns pretty well gave us good to great 2020 and look to be A or B graders of solid and consistent style.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/18/2014 at 10:04 AM, spirit of norm smith said:

Keep pick 2 for Petracca... he is ready to go plus has superstar qualities

Absolutely grateful that Christian Petracca came to the Dees.  

He has shown the superstar qualities both ON and OFF the field.

A great footballer and a fantastic respectful young man. He shows his values on the field and through interaction with teammates and in interviews.  

It was huge that we chose him to be a Demon. 

• Like 7

Petracca is the closest player to the great Ronald Dale Barassi Jr who was my favorite player from the first time I saw him play in 1953 till he retired from the MFC in 1964.

Petracca is his clone and both being of Italian heritage.

I am not Italian by the way. 

• Like 5

I loved hearing from his parents on the channel seven broadcast where they said he’s a really quick thinker to the point that almost he doesn’t even know what he’s doing next, so what hope do the opposition have?!

This will sound ridiculous but I still think he hasn’t reached his peak power yet. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

GIANT HEADACHE by Whispering Jack

The crack in the captain’s ankle might be very small but the repercussions of the injury are enormous. The aftershock of the news that Max Gawn will sit on the sidelines for the next two or three weeks has provided Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin with a giant headache, not unlike the one he faced after the Kings Birthday when another Demon superstar Christian Petracca suffered his season-ending injury. That headache is magnified by the fact that Goodwin is facing a month of tough encounters a

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 5

DERAILMENT by KC from Casey

It wasn’t quite a trainwreck although at times, it sure looked like one, so I’ll settle for “derailment”.  The trip to Brighton Homes Arena in Springfield outside the back of Brisbane might not exactly be the same place where Homer Simpson’s family resides but, if you listened closely to the utterances of the Casey Demons fans both at the ground or watching via livestream, you could hear lots of groaning and plenty of expressions of “D'oh!” reverberating in the background, particular

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

TEN YEARS AFTER by Whispering Jack

Things have changed in the more than ten years since the West Coast Eagles decimated Melbourne by 93 points on the MCG early in the 2014 season. The two sides had not met at the home of football in the interim until yesterday when Melbourne won by a comfortable 54 points to remain in contention for this year’s finals series. Back in those days, the Demons were in the midst of their Great Depression but they have since tasted premiership glory and experienced a long enough period among

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 3

PREGAME: Rd 18 vs Essendon

The Demons are back at the MCG once again and will once again be fighting for a spot in the Top 8 as they come face to face with Bombers on Saturday night. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 247

PODCAST: Rd 17 vs West Coast

The Demonland Podcast will not be LIVE on this week. Binman will do his regular stats files segment and will preview the upcoming Essendon match but will not be taking any questions this week. I will post the show here once I receive Binman's stats files. You can also find it wherever you get your podcasts from. We will return in our regular format once I return after the Dockers match.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 18

VOTES: Rd 17 vs West Coast

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over the injured reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Jack Viney & Alex Neal-Bullen, make up the Top 5. Your votes for the win against the Eagles. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 49

POSTGAME: Rd 17 vs West Coast

The Demons are back in the hunt for finals after a clinical victory over the West Coast Eagles at the MCG which was sealed after bursting out of the blocks with a seven goal to one first quarter.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 276

GAMEDAY: Rd 17 vs West Coast

It’s game day and the Demons return to Melbourne to play the Eagles at the MCG for the first time in over a decade. A win keeps the Dees finals hopes alive whereas a loss will almost certainly slam the finals window shut.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 369

CROSSROADS by The Oracle

Melbourne stands at the crossroads.  Sunday’s game against the West Coast Eagles who have not met the Demons at the MCG in more than ten years, is a make or break for the club’s finals aspirations.  That proposition is self-evident since every other team the club will be opposed to over the next eight weeks of footy is a prospective 2024 finalist. To add to this perspective is the fact that while the Demons are now in twelfth position on the AFL table, they are only a game and a half b

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 1
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!