Next Coach

dee-luded

Who would like M&M the mini bristle from Carltoon, to take over, when Roosy finishes ?

the little Mo has been about the ringer a few times, & knows how to work the media room. word is he'll have the blues by 2016 ?

Who would like M&M the mini bristle from Carltoon, to take over, when Roosy finishes ?

the little Mo has been about the ringer a few times, & knows how to work the media room. word is he'll have the blues by 2016 ?

in the words of a great thinker, watcha ya talkin' about Willis
  • Like 1

You're the most consistent poster on this forum.

I'll leave it there.

• Like 5

What?

I'll leave it there.

Yes he is quality over quantity is not something Deeluded lives by I think it's time to block

WHAT.....THE......FARK?!

GoIng to have to convince Brett Kirk to let him take the reins off him.

Why? Who the @#$% is Brett KIirk? He's an untried coach. Didn't we get bitten on that?

Not that it matters. This team would kill Norm Smith the moment he looked at it. 85 percent of the payers need to be delisted or shot, for their own mercy, and to stop them infecting the rest of the world.

It's not the coach. It's not the admin. It's not even the players. It's the MFC. It's as rotten as it gets. It's full of such a stench of defeatism and incompetence and is the sad place that good kids come here to die.

Edited by Uncle Fester

Why? Who the @#$% is Brett KIirk? He's an untried coach. Didn't we get bitten on that?

Not that it matters. This team would kill Norm Smith the moment he looked at it. 85 percent of the payers need to be delisted or shot, for their own mercy, and to stop them infecting the rest of the world.

It's not the coach. It's not the admin. It's not even the players. It's the MFC. It's as rotten as it gets. It's full of such a stench of defeatism and incompetence and is the sad place that good kids come here to die.

up lifting

• Like 2

Get off the crack pipe.

• Like 1

up lifting

You'd rather I lied to you? We're a basket case. I love my team, but over the last decade it has been the love a parent has for a retarded child. 'Yay! You kicked the ball and didn't fall over! Give me a hug!'

Just like the 70's and early 80's we have about 4 players that can be relied upon, 6 that might have a good day if things ran their way, and the rest were generally lost.

We draft kids with super skills and watch them miss targets 30 meters away. We get coaches that were part of successful teams who look bewildered at what we do on game day.

Why not save a mil a year and give it to a piece of broken brick? Or the crack pipe trembling Ethan dreams about. It won't matter. We died inside a couple of years ago, and regime change after regime change hasn't made a difference.

You'd rather I lied to you? We're a basket case. I love my team, but over the last decade it has been the love a parent has for a retarded child. 'Yay! You kicked the ball and didn't fall over! Give me a hug!'

Just like the 70's and early 80's we have about 4 players that can be relied upon, 6 that might have a good day if things ran their way, and the rest were generally lost.

We draft kids with super skills and watch them miss targets 30 meters away. We get coaches that were part of successful teams who look bewildered at what we do on game day.

Why not save a mil a year and give it to a piece of broken brick? Or the crack pipe trembling Ethan dreams about. It won't matter. We died inside a couple of years ago, and regime change after regime change hasn't made a difference.

Someone's having a bad night. Points for the way you twisted my username into "trembling Ethan" - brilliant.

Someone's having a bad night. Points for the way you twisted my username into "trembling Ethan" - brilliant.

Somebody struggles with a reply of substance. The word play seemed apt.

Feel free to debate what I said, or be a snarky and boring poster that doesn't read, doesn't see, doesn't think.

Whatdayasay, Trembles. Are you up to the challenge of a debate, or do you just want to showcase that you are [censored] with no real idea of the game?

Why not go support Richmond, you stain.

• Like 1

Feel free to debate what I said, or be a snarky and boring poster that doesn't read, doesn't see, doesn't think.

Whatdayasay, Trembles. Are you up to the challenge of a debate, or do you just want to showcase that you are [censored] with no real idea of the game?

I'll debate what you said.

I don't think shooting our players is a good idea.

• Like 5

....and since when does using a pathetic analogy of a 'retarded' child to support an argument constitute an intelligent debate?

Edited by binman
  • Like 3

Oh God can we please wait till the end of 2015 before we start to worry about this subject.

There are very large number of things to fix before the next coach is a concern,

• Like 1

What would be the point in replying with substance?

I doubt you're in the frame of mind for an actual intelligent debate.

Some of what you say, disregarding the inflammatory language, is correct.

But far from all of it.

And you know it.

Welcome back, Ben.

I've honestly missed you.

• Like 1

Not sure .

Couldnt hurt,Couldnt help.

But would make a great summer series on channel bruce with expert comments from darce about who should be next in line.

Might even get us new gun sponsorship deal?

Ammunition deal?

Paintball target sponsorship?

in the words of a great thinker, watcha ya talkin' about Willis

I'll leave it there.

What?

WHAT.....THE......FARK?!

HaHaHa, beautiful, just having a bit of fun, pointed at both that little wire brush of a man, & to those who wanted him to come coach Us, back 2 or 3 Yrs ago.

hindsight has almost 20/20...

:cool:

Why not go support Richmond, you stain.

here it comes. The great Divide. Those who watch over the slow death of this club, because they have the high ground & won't shift, won't give anything, just take for themselves.

And won't do anything to broaden the Demographic of this ONCE Great Club, only to watch it become in-bred, & slowly wither & Die.

Why not build the wall higher, & lock the gates, to keep all teams & opposition supporters out of our Castle.. we keep the high ground. they can eat cake.

This is partly why we are struggling so so much as a club, because we've turned into an 'organisation', rather than a club. no one wants to be a part of this Organ, or its attitudes.

are you ENYAW?

• Like 1