Would you be happy if ...

Grimseyisgod

would you be happy that instead of chasing Daisy Thomas (which would be a long shot) to pay overs for Dom Tyson and try to lure Taylor Adams

• Like 2

I would be happy if the MFC actual won more then 14 games in a season.

would you be happy that instead of chasing Daisy Thomas (which would be a long shot) to pay overs for Dom Tyson and try to lure Taylor Adams

absolutely... i'm not truly convinced on daisy & his health as well. I'd rather an older mature player from the Cats & the Hawks... not convinced by the pies culture either.

I would love to get those 2 over the line, & would consider blease packaged with watts & a pick,,, or + another mature player.

Absolutely, we'd have to pay 900k to get thomas, i'd rather offer them 450 k each for 5 years and lure them back to vic.

and to satisfy the trade, Jack watts, Mark Jamar and pick 21?

Edited by Demonfan26

Tyson signed back on with them, my hope is Aish with pick 2, PP at 3 for an established player, trade Watts to Carlton for pick 9 and swap that pick to GWS for Taylor Adams.

Absolutely, we'd have to pay 900k to get thomas, i'd rather offer them 450 k each for 5 years and lure them back to vic.

and to satisfy the trade, Jack watts, Mark Jamar and pick 21?

I'd be reluctant to trade Watts. But i'd be very happy to drop pick 21 and Jamar.

I think everyone agrees with that?

Watts to Carlton for pick 9? If its clear Watts is not committed to MFC where do we sign? Carlton could not be that silly...well they did cough pick 12 for McLean..

I'm not convinced that i'd want to get rid of Jack Watts. With pick 9 though, i'd definitely trade pick 9 for Dom Tyson and there second round pick? (with GWS)

They would want to say yes to coming to us first..

Well, Tyson isnt getting a game at GWS and i am convinced that he will be a star!

Adams doesnt want to sign at this stage, so clearly he wants out.

THOMAS cost too much,breakdown a lot and we would turn him into crap.Adams o.k

Get CRIPPS and SHEEDS from WA as they are tough. M.JONES,C.SYLVIA, and J.McKENZIE to go.

N.JONES,TRENGOVE forward line,GRIMES defence,FITZY wing.EVANS,KENT with more training as possible mids.

Our midfield except viney where truly shown up against FREO.

I am still having a laugh at the dude who said I am glad you do not pick the side...we lost to the KANGAS by 20 goals.

EADE has been interviewed by the Dees,why go any further.Nothing like suspense.

THOMAS cost too much,breakdown a lot and we would turn him into crap.Adams o.k

Get CRIPPS and SHEEDS from WA as they are tough. M.JONES,C.SYLVIA, and J.McKENZIE to go.

N.JONES,TRENGOVE forward line,GRIMES defence,FITZY wing.EVANS,KENT with more training as possible mids.

Our midfield except viney where truly shown up against FREO.

I am still having a laugh at the dude who said I am glad you do not pick the side...we lost to the KANGAS by 20 goals.

EADE has been interviewed by the Dees,why go any further.Nothing like suspense.

I cant believe you just rate Adams as ok, yet you're wanting to pick up players who havent played

• Like 2

Watts to Carlton for pick 9? If its clear Watts is not committed to MFC where do we sign? Carlton could not be that silly...well they did cough pick 12 for McLean..

Would be happy with that though I feel they may want pick 9 for Daisy and give us Yarren for Watts. I personally don't want Yarren. Interesting trade period ahead.

Pick 11 if my memory serves me correctly.

Still managed to stuff it up though, given that we should've picked Lewis Jetta, Talia or Bastinac (or, to be fair, Tapscott - pick 18) with that pick.

But our own brand of professional recruiters obviously knew more that the Emma Quayles of the world.

And that's why it's especially gut wrenching to see Richmond and North right now.

I feel like shooting myself.

If dont get at least three or four top quality mids, we will have another pathetic year.

Strap yourself in for another year slightly less promising than the last.

Strap yourself in for another year slightly less promising than the last.

Not if we manage to lure some good on ball talent, if we dont however then i agree with you.