Rumour. Hird to stand down of be sacked

Demonsterative

I am one that actually hopes Hird keeps his job, We need to be the only ones looking for a coach so we get the best pick of the bunch.

If you were Roos at the moment looking at the lists who would you prefer to coach next year Melbourne or the bummers?

They might be missing a lot of their list by next year or at best still in the middle of a legal battle. I don't think anyone would be wanting to take that on.

Spike would be backing his club. (Bias) while Roo has no reason to spark this flame. Roo is good friends with Goodwin too

I understand Roo is good friends with Goodwin’s manager.

On this matter, I would back Roo to be more reliable than Vitamins McVeigh. Spike hasn’t been objective since the Reimers’ claims hit the news, and he has contradicted his own story on multiple occasions. Whilst I respect his loyalty to the club (we could have used this sort loyalty form some of our ex-employees during the tanking investigation), I don’t rely on him for balanced commentary on this issue.

If Thomson remains in the clear, Bombers have an immediate replacement if Hird is relieved of duties.

• Like 1

If Rucci's story/version of the application of the WADA code is correct, then it would mean that Hird took banned substances. It appears undisputed that Hird took some substances that would be banned if players took them. If the rules are that it is equally banned for him (as Rucci says), the impact of that would have to be Hird's suspension, sacking and he would never be able to return in my mind. This would apply to any other coach who took such substances.

Edited by Choko

Hird’s only (publicly) admitted to having amino acids administered, so as far as we know he hasn’t admitted the use of Hexarelin. Any allegations of unauthorised substances (presumably Hexarellin) being administered to Hird would be disputed. If there is any charge, he will have the opportunity to contest the charge.

Hird’s only (publicly) admitted to having amino acids administered, so as far as we know he hasn’t admitted the use of Hexarelin. Any allegations of unauthorised substances (presumably Hexarellin) being administered to Hird would be disputed. If there is any charge, he will have the opportunity to contest the charge.

I understand he admitted to some vanity drug on 1 - 3 occasions?

its not really a drug choko

its just spike dressed in kaftan singing kumbaya and throwing rose petals over jimmy

• Like 1

$50 that ricuito is on the money at least 90%.

No source is 100% but today just might be it for the Golden boy if Vlad has any "integrity".

ahh there you go; the best get out clause ever !!!

That would be the admission to use of amino acids, he’s never specified the name of the amino acids in any public statement (not absolutely sure, but said he was unaware of the name).

Hexarelin is a compound of amino acids, legal to purchase over the counter, supposedly helps with your tan. It is banned substance for use by WADA. It can also be used as a masking agent.

FWIW, AOD-9604 can also be used as a masking agent.

• Like 1

FWIW...and ive nothng to base this on other than a suspicion but Ive always wondered what the TRUE purpose of the AOD 9064 program was.

Of itself it just doesnt make sense to go to such "grey ' extremes for what this drug in iteself may provide.

Theres still something not coming out for mine.. Again..nothing but a gut feeling ( not the jabs they got though !! )

settle down ladies

Excitement levels are building - someone tell Jazza

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

settle down ladies

we wont be bottom of the ladder next year

might make a wooden spoon for next door neighbour, looks like ive got a year to build it

btw , is there a job for spike, golden balls,and jab at our club maybe?

Edited by jazza

I understand Roo is good friends with Goodwin’s manager.

On this matter, I would back Roo to be more reliable than Vitamins (Ol' grain of salty) McVeigh. Spike hasn’t been objective since the Reimers’ claims hit the news, and he has contradicted his own story on multiple occasions. Whilst I respect his loyalty to the club (we could have used this sort loyalty form some of our ex-employees during the tanking investigation), I don’t rely on him for balanced commentary on this issue.

If Thomson remains in the clear, Bombers have an immediate replacement if Hird is relieved of duties.

:o take anything mcveegh says with a packet of epsoms... that should cleanup his verbal. bleeds for the red & black oops. :cool:

Quiringh-Van-Brekelenkam-The-Spinner-3--

I heard they were spinning a yarn, the spin Dr & the client.

Edited by dee-luded

$50 that ricuito is on the money at least 90%.

No source is 100% but today just might be it for the Golden boy if Vlad has any "integrity".

imo, to get the players association 'inline' with all this stuff, & to satisfy asada? I believe something like the sacking of all 'Main decision makers', who brought all this about, would most likely occur... plus the removal of all points for season 2013.

... miss the finals & appoint a new coach to take over prior to preseason. maybe a new cadet understudy from the west will arrive as well.

it won't be the chemist i'm sure...

this all HAS to Happen 2 weeks before the finals to allow all clubs to make the relevent adjustments to they're new ladder position, & entering finals.

imo, to get the players association 'inline' with all this stuff, & to satisfy asada? I believe something like the sacking of all 'Main decision makers', who brought all this about, would most likely occur... plus the removal of all points for season 2013.

... miss the finals & appoint a new coach to take over prior to preseason. maybe a new cadet understudy from the west will arrive as well.

it won't be the chemist i'm sure...

this all HAS to Happen 2 weeks before the finals to allow all clubs to make the relevent adjustments to they're new ladder position, & entering finals.

Bugger this year. Make it 2014...i would actually enjoy Essendrug playing in week 1 of the finals being hammered and humiliated by a sold out MCG Crowd in 2013.

I don't think this is going to be sorted within 2-3 weeks.

Lets hope it is not rushed but done properly. Let the bastards stew over summer for a fruitless 2014 maybe longer.

• Like 1

Bugger this year. Make it 2014...i would actually enjoy Essendrug playing in week 1 of the finals being hammered and humiliated by a sold out MCG Crowd in 2013.

I don't think this is going to be sorted within 2-3 weeks.

Lets hope it is not rushed but done properly. Let the bastards stew over summer for a fruitless 2014 maybe longer.

I think the bummers will also lose draft picks & massive fines... I think players will be fined, but not suspended. most anywayz.

but theres No Point having the penalties carrying over past this one year... the AFL have done this in the past, to us, & to the Blues, & crippled the clubs. do this & watch groundhog day, all over again...

.... bang them up for one year/season but hurt them for that year, as a total waste... & fine the players heavily... $50,000-00+

The one certainty about this IMO is that AD has not come out of it well. I do not believe for one minute that Essendon wasn't tipped off. You may not like Hird but I'm more inclined to believe his version of events in relation to the phone call to Evans than AD's.

• Like 2

The one certainty about this IMO is that AD has not come out of it well. I do not believe for one minute that Essendon wasn't tipped off. You may not like Hird but I'm more inclined to believe his version of events in relation to the phone call to Evans than AD's.

when people are trying to help behind the scenes, the club, the game, the players etc, & make private calls to make satisfactory arrangements,,, then get dobbed in publicly because a person at the head of the chain is going to pay for his wrongdoing, do you call them a whistle-blower? or a squealer?

I am one that actually hopes Hird keeps his job, We need to be the only ones looking for a coach so we get the best pick of the bunch.

s?

You must be the only one.

James Hird is the Essendon Football Club.

If he falls on his sword, that place will take 10 years to recover and on top of him going they will be getting loss of points, a massive fine and draft penalties as well.

Not to mention all the lawsuits they will be fighting over the next decade. God help them if one of their players get a serious illness because of the substances they were given.

believe it or not, Melbourne is a much more attractive destination for a senior coach, assistants coaches, players etc. from now on.

Essendon are cooked.

• Like 1