How long to sack new Coach thread.

Redleg

We are 17 pages into the Melbourne has moved on from Roos thread.

I wonder how long it will take until someone starts a sack the Coach thread after we announce our new Coach.

I predict it will come after our first loss under him.

• Like 1

The players have lost the coach...port bugger Craigie

You stand and fall by your decision making. Any chance Davis next week?

Im so sick of the instability..... Hopefully this time we can see out the plan.... The constant coaching changes are whats keeping us in this unfulfilled state of limbo....its time to commit to a plan!

If we get Roos and we don't improve then I will accept that it's not the coach but the players and the culture that has been formed over the last few years.

If we get Roos I will no longer fuel anti coach threads even if our performance is poor because by then I will probably be in a sea of black and white with no teeth and cheering on the filth....

CRAIG is an interim coach,he is aware that he can be replaced anytime. Unfortunately the Dees picked up some poor quality players some had reached their use by date. The midfield is one of

the comps weakest due to lack of experience,lack of leadership and lack of physical and mental strength,our game plan doesn't get the best out of the players.Also our reserves are not putting

pressure on the senior players.Jimmy Toumpas needs to play in the reserves to gain confidence. I am sure EADE or ROOS will be of enormous value to our team.

CHANGES to next week team

GARLAND to ff

TRENGOVE to fp

GRIMES to bp

N.JONES to fp

WATTS ruck rover

FITZPATRICK to wing

BLEASE to fp must start

DAVEY back pocket.

TOUMPAS to reserves

VINEY rover exchanging with KENT( this guy will be a champion with the right guidance)

Does that say Nathan Jones to forward pocket?

Surely that's a joke? You just stated the midfield is our weakest link - solution: put our best mid in the forward (where the ball never is)

You don't wont to be investigated for "list management" again do you? That's what would happen If you made those changes and also demonland would go into meltdown.

Edited by Young Dee

We are playing indirect football because we are too slow in attack.

We need to run through the centre.

The players are too lazy and unfit to run out wide and constantly switch.

That is why Bailey was a moderate success compared to now

Swift ball movement directly through the centre of the ground is the only way to win consistently.

When the players run to the centre because we attack through the centre we will score more goals.

A team with good skills can use the wings.

A very average team like ours should learn to run though the centre in droves and kick to a target like Dawes or Fitzy,Watts,Hogan,Howe.

We will have reasonable marking power but little skill or run in the next season.

We may as well base a simple plan on direct football to a tall marking target in the centre and rove to it.

• Like 1

CRAIG is an interim coach,he is aware that he can be replaced anytime. Unfortunately the Dees picked up some poor quality players some had reached their use by date. The midfield is one of

the comps weakest due to lack of experience,lack of leadership and lack of physical and mental strength,our game plan doesn't get the best out of the players.Also our reserves are not putting

pressure on the senior players.Jimmy Toumpas needs to play in the reserves to gain confidence. I am sure EADE or ROOS will be of enormous value to our team.

GARLAND to ff

TRENGOVE to fp

GRIMES to bp

N.JONES to fp

WATTS ruck rover

FITZPATRICK to wing

BLEASE to fp must start

DAVEY back pocket.

TOUMPAS to reserves

VINEY rover exchanging with KENT( this guy will be a champion with the right guidance)

Only the first letter of a person name needs to be in capitals, if all are in capitals it means to are shouting that word.

And if you are shouting it, it reads quite strangely.

GARLAND to ff

TRENGOVE to fp

GRIMES to bp

N.JONES to fp

WATTS ruck rover

FITZPATRICK to wing

BLEASE to fp must start

DAVEY back pocket.

TOUMPAS to reserves

What are you smoking mate?

We are 17 pages into the Melbourne has moved on from Roos thread.

I wonder how long it will take until someone starts a sack the Coach thread after we announce our new Coach.

I predict it will come after our first loss under him.

A long time ago I had a terrible smell in the house. After a lot of head scratching I came to the conclusion it was the cat peeing somewhere. We decided to part ways with the cat and deposited him with the local RSPCA. A couple of weeks later we were convinced the smell was disappearing. Good decision, we thought. Then the smell came back with all its old stench. Turned out to be an overheating bakelite light fitting. Hmmm, felt a bit bad about the cat but they did promise to find him a nice home.

Moral of the story? Sometimes the solution is not as clear-cut as it seems.

The smell didn't go away when Bailey went and it hasn't gone away now that Neeld has gone. What does that tell us? I wonder.

• Like 3

Chris Dawes should be dropped

..... Yer one of our only onfield leaders and someone who hardly has the ball come near him and when it does it is in the form of a high flying helicopter kick.

I could think of about 10 people I would drop before Dawes.

A long time ago I had a terrible smell in the house. After a lot of head scratching I came to the conclusion it was the cat peeing somewhere. We decided to part ways with the cat and deposited him with the local RSPCA. A couple of weeks later we were convinced the smell was disappearing. Good decision, we thought. Then the smell came back with all its old stench. Turned out to be an overheating bakelite light fitting. Hmmm, felt a bit bad about the cat but they did promise to find him a nice home.

Moral of the story? Sometimes the solution is not as clear-cut as it seems.

The smell didn't go away when Bailey went and it hasn't gone away now that Neeld has gone. What does that tell us? I wonder.

How many Board Members are left? 3 i think.

They must depart before next year...Clean slate must be created.

Playing list is a Garage Sale.

Moral of the story is your a [censored] person getting rid of the cat.

That point does not escape me. I've lived with the guilt for a long time.

The relevance to our situation seems to escape you though. What does it say about our board? What sort of people are they?

What does it say about all of those who demanded the sacking of Mark Neeld? How much of our situation was his fault and how much was down to the players?

Over recent weeks it's been all about Craig freeing them up to play to their strengths. Today we saw how little mental and physical strength some of these guys have. Too many imposters. Too many cruisers. Too many who just don't care enough.

That point does not escape me. I've lived with the guilt for a long time.

The relevance to our situation seems to escape you though. What does it say about our board? What sort of people are they?

What does it say about all of those who demanded the sacking of Mark Neeld? How much of our situation was his fault and how much was down to the players?

Over recent weeks it's been all about Craig freeing them up to play to their strengths. Today we saw how little mental and physical strength some of these guys have. Too many imposters. Too many cruisers. Too many who just don't care enough.

You are right Crawf. But Neeld made it worse.

He went in way to hard as an inexperienced coach and shattered an already sick FD.

i do not blame him because the board gave him "Carte Blanche" to do it.

Mclardy's words.

Edited by why you little

How many Board Members are left? 3 i think.

They must depart before next year...Clean slate must be created.

Playing list is a Garage Sale.

How many poor disposals did those board members make today?

How many poor disposals did those board members make today?

Bingo! Players remove coaches not board members. Wehave wanted not to blame the players, its always the boards or coaches fault etc etc. Well the board doesn't pull on the boots, is now different, the admin is different, the coach is different, but we are still soft and stink! Where could the problem possibly be?

• Like 1