I tipped that. All that glitters...

bush demon

Firstly I want to say that the administrators do a thankless task in keeping in top of the feral demon masses on this site. There must be more billion bush-lawyers per Kilobyte on here than you would find in any petrie dish.

Secondly (takes breath) I can't help but notice that one of the Admin's threw a t**d at a poster last night which seemed to me to be the same personal abuse that the pinned thread targets. TPM's Mike Williamsonism was certainly less offensive than Nasher's dessert offering which followed.

Sometimes the same armchair expert hogs the commentaries on here with their 3000 plus posts, week after week, month after month, and we have to suffer this chest thumping. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! (And I don't mean Nasher).

As for the ex-coach, I admit was I taken in by his glittering Joffa Jacket and his Johny Beckwith hit-the -boundary expressway to Nirvannah. He walks away with the most massive $$$ handshake whilst we supporters of 40 years or more get emails from the club to renew our memberships torn up post MN's tenure.

• Like 1

Firstly I want to say that the administrators do a thankless task in keeping in top of the feral demon masses on this site. There must be more billion bush-lawyers per Kilobyte on here than you would find in any petrie dish.

Secondly (takes breath) I can't help but notice that one of the Admin's threw a t**d at a poster last night which seemed to me to be the same personal abuse that the pinned thread targets. TPM's Mike Williamsonism was certainly less offensive than Nasher's dessert offering which followed.

Sometimes the same armchair expert hogs the commentaries on here with their 3000 plus posts, week after week, month after month, and we have to suffer this chest thumping. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! (And I don't mean Nasher).

As for the ex-coach, I admit was I taken in by his glittering Joffa Jacket and his Johny Beckwith hit-the -boundary expressway to Nirvannah. He walks away with the most massive $$$ handshake whilst we supporters of 40 years or more get emails from the club to renew our memberships torn up post MN's tenure.

What a pathetic little offering this OP is. Got a problem with a mod? Write a PM you [censored] and stop being a self indulgent, self righteous attention seeking individual that you are.

If you're a mod and you take the job seriously you're forced to read through reams and reams of brainless crap day after day after day and what do you get for your efforts.

This sort of shyte.

Get a life Bush Demon, Really, haven't you got something better to do?

No wonder I resigned as a mod. FM.

http://demonland.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34353-the-dismissal-of-2013-not-unlike-that-of-1976/

Beautiful work Nasher, some of your best.

Edited by Baghdad Bob
  • Like 3

i've been on the receiving end of a couple of mods from this place in the past, but to be blatantly truthful I completely deserved if because I was pushing their buttons. These guys don't respond like that unless it's for a good reason, normally it's because someone's been an absolute [censored]. When someone who is constantly crossing the decency line suddenly cries foul when they get an awesome return of serve it's called having a glass jaw. If you're going to step in the ring and start throwing hay makers then be prepared to duck and weave.

No sympathy but thanks for highlighting an awesome post from nasher

Oh well we get over the Admin comments.

Not sure the reason they closed that thread but hey thats life.

As for what we may say in DL, well that their right as its a forum. People may agree or may not but its their right to do so.

So not sure what the point of this thread is but assume it will be closed soon.

What a pathetic little offering this OP is. Got a problem with a mod? Write a PM you [censored] and stop being a self indulgent, self righteous attention seeking individual that you are.

If you're a mod and you take the job seriously you're forced to read through reams and reams of brainless crap day after day after day and what do you get for your efforts.

This sort of shyte.

Get a life Bush Demon, Really, haven't you got something better to do?

No wonder I resigned as a mod. FM.

http://demonland.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34353-the-dismissal-of-2013-not-unlike-that-of-1976/

Beautiful work Nasher, some of your best.

Hey Baghdad Bob

You didn't even read my post, but reading yours I would say you fall into the category of ten million posters who think they know it all and stand back for your cheer squad to applaud. I started out by acknowledging the role of the ADmins and made a point of not sledging Nasher - but this 'get a life' line itself needs to be locked i would say. why don't you go and google 'get a life' and find yourself a niche bob. I won't return serve on this offering but i'm sure your mates or yourself have typing finger at the ready. BD

Hey Baghdad Bob

You didn't even read my post, but reading yours I would say you fall into the category of ten million posters who think they know it all and stand back for your cheer squad to applaud. I started out by acknowledging the role of the ADmins and made a point of not sledging Nasher - but this 'get a life' line itself needs to be locked i would say. why don't you go and google 'get a life' and find yourself a niche bob. I won't return serve on this offering but i'm sure your mates or yourself have typing finger at the ready. BD

He certainly did read your glib offering and he is spot on.

The work of people like Nasher on this site goes unthanked and not recognised fully.

Its a petty mindset that starts a thread like this. If you have an issue then you should have PMed the mod or reported it.

Pathetic thread. The mods should close it.

I suggest you try your own medicine with Google and I hope it works.

Edited by Rhino Richards
  • Like 1

He certainly did read your glib offering and he is spot on.

The work of people like Nasher on this site goes unthanked and not recognised fully.

Its a petty mindset that starts a thread like this. If you have an issue then you should have PMed the mod or reported it.

Pathetic thread. The mods should close it.

I suggest you try your own medicine with Google and I hope it works.

This coming from one of the worst posters to ever grace this site.

Edited by mjt

Bush Demon, I've been an administrator of this site for 8 years and a member for 11. I like to think that for the most part during that time that I've been relatively civil and set a decent example. I am also a human being and sometimes I also just want to say what is on my mind. Boorish chest beating agitates me and all that thread was about was TPM giving himself a soapbox to stand on to tell us about how wrong we were and what a genius is. Threads like that have no place here and it deserved to be shut down. I also let slip how I felt about it in my response - probably not my best ever judgement, but again, I'm only human.

• Like 7

I think people need to lighten the [censored] up. I think the rules are there for a reason. Ive even been warned about stepping over the lines but they are there for a reason. Keep up the good work mods

• Like 1

Bush Demon, I've been an administrator of this site for 8 years and a member for 11. I like to think that for the most part during that time that I've been relatively civil and set a decent example. I am also a human being and sometimes I also just want to say what is on my mind. Boorish chest beating agitates me and all that thread was about was TPM giving himself a soapbox to stand on to tell us about how wrong we were and what a genius is. Threads like that have no place here and it deserved to be shut down. I also let slip how I felt about it in my response - probably not my best ever judgement, but again, I'm only human.

If I was you I would not loss any sleep over this issue.

Its a free forum where mods/admin would volunteer their time.

Does anything more need to be said?

• Like 1