WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - PAUL ROOS

timmyo64

We haven't heard a whipper in the media about this..... Then Roos says he is 50/50 on TV.... And all of a sudden there is sauces coming from everywhere? Jeez.... All i believe at the moment is that Roos is 50/50.... I like that this has been kept quiet, its amazing really.... Im not use to it....

Id be over the moon, if Roos decided to coach Melbourne.... Bring in Jurrah and id go the old double membership....

He met with the leadership group, i'd say it's better than 50/50 now

I'm nervous about watching OTC tonight.. If Roosy declines us ill be mentally stuffed! Since Friday night I've had a bounce in my step.

Fair to say that if he turns us down now and this whole thing blows up in our faces, I will suffer a significant nervous breakdown and likely recluse into a deep, dark hole of sadness and rage*

*So pretty much 2013 on a permanent basis

• Like 3

Fair to say that if he turns us down now and this whole thing blows up in our faces, I will suffer a significant nervous breakdown and likely recluse into a deep, dark hole of sadness and rage*

*So pretty much 2013 on a permanent basis

He would look just as bad, he restarts the convo, meets our leadership group and powerbrokers, and then suddenly says thanks but no thanks,

He would look just as bad, he restarts the convo, meets our leadership group and powerbrokers, and then suddenly says thanks but no thanks,

That's what I don't get why would he restart the debate after it had gone very quiet on him if he wasn't basically over the line.

He would be looked at in a very bad light IMO if he doesn't coach us.

If he was still undecided why bring it up at all on Friday night on Fox.

Edited by DemonOX

Just read my way to post #4174....wow must be big news, is Scully coming back?

Seriously this is the best news in years. At the footy last night with my two young boys I was having to explain how when daddy was young we won a lot....I saw us beat Sydney in Sydney. I only ever watched two games at footy park in Adelaide and we won both of them, geez I can't to stop reminising about games ten years ago.

I can't wait till I go to the footy as we actually have a crack, believe we might win, players believe in each other and their coach, and we look like a footy side.

Roosy, can't wait to have you on board. Actually don't care which players come or go after that, all demons in 2014 with walk with a Howey like spring in their step.

For what it's worth I have no sources.....but he is ours, wonderfully staged managed by PJ also.

• Like 1

That's what I don't get why would he restart the debate after it had gone very quiet on him if he wasn't basically over the line.

He would be looked at in a very bad light IMO if he doesn't coach us.

If he was still undecided why bring it up at all on Friday night on Fox.

is an honest guy maybe?? imagine if he didn't say a word and someone found out he met with the leadership group after constantly saying he wasn't interested?

• Like 1

Well, in Demoneyes favour, the info display for OTC on Foxtel starts with "Find out whether Paul Roos has accepted the Melbourne coaching job", but really, I cannot believe he would make a definitive statement and pre-empt what should be a major press conference by the club.

Well, in Demoneyes favour, the info display for OTC on Foxtel starts with "Find out whether Paul Roos has accepted the Melbourne coaching job", but really, I cannot believe he would make a definitive statement and pre-empt what should be a major press conference by the club.

I wouldn't rule it out, Healy hinted at exactly that imo, what did he say yesterday " 50 plus 50 = 100 and you'll find out more tomorrow night? "

well its 50/50 with a kicker...lol

something like..."we've away to go yet before any agreement can be had" yada yada yada

Apparently Tammi has to pick out a new frock for the B & F !! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Roos should be sacked!!!

Just getting in early for you guys.

I know Roos brought us 5 flags in a row. I know we are known as the most dominating team and club in the history of the game. 4 brownlows to Viney and one to Nathan Jones as well as 5 Norm smith medals for Toumpass. Hogan kicking 100 goals by round 15 in front of 100,000 at the G was great and having 100,000 genuine members is unbelievable. But maybe it's time for him to hand over the whiteboard to someone else. The drums are beating heavily for Juice Newton to take over and with his assistants already lined up Morton: Strength coach, Dunn: How to use your brain coach and Scully: Integrity coach. It looks pretty good. If Max Gawn wasn't prime minister he could come back but he looks pretty set to be re-elected.

• Like 4

well its 50/50 with a kicker...lol

something like..."we've away to go yet before any agreement can be had" yada yada yada

Apparently Tammi has to pick out a new frock for the B & F !! :rolleyes:

Well she can probably afford whatever the hell she wants now :P

There is no way the club would let him reveal that he's signed on this obscure Foxtel show.

We shall milk this for all it's worth. I'm thinking fireworks, clowns, a packed AAMI park, players holding up "in Roos we trust" banners, and Jeremy Howe taking a speccie on Fatguts Hutchy to finish the press conference off.

• Like 4