WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - PAUL ROOS

timmyo64

If it's not Roos I reckon that would be a great outcome.

It would be.

Eade has made it clear he'd be interested in the position as he's a career coach. He said that on 360 many weeks ago. Melbourne also know his coaching credentials and ability to foster young teams.

No formal approach is required right now, but it doesn't mean that we and he aren't very interested in each other.

Yes he is interested and the club knows he is interested.

Delusional.

In fact, you're delusional that you actually know either way.

It's like those that were convinced Scully was leaving 9 months in advance.

They pat themselves on the back for being correct, but it was dumb "luck."

Edited by Machiavelli

disagree with that

matter of fact if you actually watched, he offloaded the pill before anybody had a chance to tackle him

he made NO effort to attract opponent and get the loose going for the team, this was very OBVIOUS and an explayer sitting with us one day commented:YOU BLOKES ARE RIGHT HE DOESNT WANT TO GET HIT AND GO TO GWS WITHA BUSTED BODY;all of the people I sit with were furious that our club kept him in seniors and disallowed another player to show the incoming coach his talent if any

no we weren't GUESSING

watch his last 6 games and its very noticable

Edited by jazza
  • Like 1

some of us pretty well new even before that.

Not about luck, just being prepared to open ones eyes

• Like 1

they have 2 sons... Demondame said ''youngest" who I believe is 16.

the Roos boys must be 19 & 17 Yrs.

so Yr 12 school this year, seems to makes sense.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/06/17/is-paul-roos-still-the-best-coach-on-the-market/

http://demonland.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34244-paul-roos-open-to-talks-official/page-67#entry799262

Edited by dee-luded
  • Like 1

Knew he was gone when he had his media conference and said he had not had contact with GWS.

He had travelled to Sydney the previous Christmas to speak with them personally.

Was told as much by a Scully family member.

No need to lie unless he was leaving, so was not necessarily dumb luck.

Edited by T-34
  • Like 4

Delusional.

PJ is very experienced in his role and believes we're still in with a decent chance, delusional probably isn't the appropriate word.

Dangerously optimistic?

PJ is very experienced in his role and believes we're still in with a decent chance, delusional probably isn't the appropriate word.

Dangerously optimistic?

Tentatively confident? Maybe too far

Edited by Django

I think its time to get over the whole Scully thing.

I for one was furious when he left but as some have said we did very well out of it and to be honest I don't really blame him for his actions.

Most people in Scullys position at that age would have done the same thing - the chance to play for a great up and coming club and also be set for life.

He didn't seem to have many friends at Melbourne and this was a chance to start fresh - I would have made the same choice if I was in his shoes and wasn't a Demon fan.

Many here portray him as heartless but I have heard his parents where relying on his income which would have made it difficult not to accept their offer.

Time to move on.

Edited by Young Dee
  • Like 1

Tentatively confident? Maybe too far

Very difficult to judge what's going on with so little info, i have thought from the start " not at the moment" would turn out meaning not while we don't have a board and president in place.

un confidently confident?

Very difficult to judge what's going on with so little info, i have thought from the start " not at the moment" would turn out meaning not while we don't have a board and president in place.

un confidently confident?

I suppose the way I'm seeing it is the longer he goes without saying definitively that he is not going to do it, the more we are a good chance. Also, we'll get a better idea when the board and president are chosen if we end up with solid professionals, we are a very good chance.

I suppose the way I'm seeing it is the longer he goes without saying definitively that he is not going to do it, the more we are a good chance. Also, we'll get a better idea when the board and president are chosen if we end up with solid professionals, we are a very good chance.

He seems to talk about us just as much as Sydney these days, it may not mean much but surely he has had or is having a pretty decent think about it.

• Like 1

Reported in the HS today...A report from Daryl Timms...

Quote...."Roos said he had spoken to Demon CEO Peter Jackson and told him"No""

Don't shoot the messenger ....

Yes, well, the more deluded are showing themselves above.

Still patting themselves on the back for taking a punt and getting it right.

But they didn't know. They didn't have a clue.

none of us know, still we don't know... analysis & best guess is all we've got, Until we do know... where will you be this afternoon @ 3.47PM & 25 seconds?

but in all likely 'hood', anything is possible in the game of thrones?

just weigh up the possible probabilities.

Edited by dee-luded

Reported in the HS today...A report from Daryl Timms...

Quote...."Roos said he had spoken to Demon CEO Peter Jackson and told him"No""

Don't shoot the messenger ....

What if the messenger is silly enough to bother quoting Daryl Timms..?

What if the messenger is silly enough to bother quoting Daryl Timms..?

Just putting it out there "M".......I don't really care either way....What will happen will happen.......

No it wasn't "dumb luck" as you call it.. His Father was up in Sydney the previous March, before the season proper started, actually negotiating certain terms and conditions with GWS.. That was published just after he left MFC...

the Roos boys must be 19 & 17 Yrs.

so Yr 12 school this year, seems to makes sense.

Yep Tyler has his Year 12 exams next month. Dylan has finished school.

Dylan plays for the UNSW/ES Bulldogs. Bounces pretty much between Premier and 1st Division in the Sydney AFL.

He was on the same Swans Under 18 Academy with Brandon Jack (same age) and we know who Brandon now plays for. Dylan has more interest in Basketball than AFL and I believe he has no interest in an AFL career.

Tyler from what I've heard doesn't play at all.

So by November Roos has both his boys out of Cranbrook School. This is why he hasn't brought it up this year.

edit: Removed my accidental yet so irritating apostrophe from Roos, just for the grammar Police.

Edited by alias275
  • Like 4