S: toumpas

• Like 1

OUT: Gillies, Sellar, Toumpas, McKenzie, Nicholson, Tapscott

IN: Davey, Dawes, Trengove, Terlich, Jetta, Kent

COUNT THEMSELVES LUCKY: Frawley, Watts, Dunn, Pederson, Rodan, Bournes

Outs: Sellar, Nicholson,Gillies,Terlich

Ins: Jetta ,Tom McD, Strauss ,Davey.

4 guys who cant kick or mark out.

4 guys in who can actually kick a football properly.

Our basic skills are atrocious.

Lets get them right at least-they are fairly important in a game called "football'.

FB: Terlich, Frawley, Garland

HB: Dunn, McDonald, Grimes.

C: Blease, M.Jones, Viney

HF: Watts, Dawes, Howe

FF: Pedo, Clark, Byrnes

Foll: Gawn, McKenzie, N.Jones

Int: Jetta, Sylvia, Toumpas,

Sub Rodan

In: Terlich, McDonald, Dawes, Gawn, Jetta

Out: Gillies, Nicho, Jamar, Tapscott, Sellar

• Like 1

Lets get them right at least-they are fairly important in a game called "football'.

Yeah get that Terlich kid out, he did nothing all day.... maybe because he didn't play.

• Like 1

That's a bit tough Biff,

You drop Terlich before he gets a game.

• Like 1

OUT: Gillies, Sellar, Toumpas, McKenzie, Nicholson, Tapscott

IN: Davey, Dawes, Trengove, Terlich, Jetta, Kent

COUNT THEMSELVES LUCKY: Frawley, Watts, Dunn, Pederson, Rodan, Bournes

mckenzie was in our best and it would do toumpas no good to be dropped after 1 game

That's a bit tough Biff,

You drop Terlich before he gets a game.

Jones sorry, or whoever had the most errors.

I just want more skills in the team. Sick of the turnovers that make me want to self harm.

One DH behind me today just seemed to revel in the mistakes all day and did not say anything positive.

He has paid his cash for years to watch that shite and in the end I thought "good luck to you, you deserve a chance to express yourself"

There was a bit of a boo as the boys came off today.

They deserved it.

We MFC tragics have been treated like the idiots we must be, and I sensed a lot of people are over the Neeld defensiveness that is not working.

Unanimous - Sellar, Nicholson, Gillies & Tapscott must go at least.

I'd agree with that.

Magner should be playing. They should have shelved a rookie with severe hayfever or something - why even bother with him if he is just playing at Casey? He isn't going to get better, he is what he is and if all he is is help for Jones then get him in there.

Watts, Dunn, Garland and Frawley were all so unsure of themselves. I know they can do better.

The forwardline was non-existent at times but they showed they can provide a target and get to the fall of the ball (Byrnes was serviceable).

The midfield was worse than I thought they could be and I don't know whether they are capable at all. Viney, Mckenzie, Grimes, Sylvia, and the Jones' were good but they had no enterprise ( save for JV) and no help.

Terlich, Jetta, Kent, Davey, and Magner don't fill me with a feeling similar to confidence.

We are not that bad.

We just cannot be THAT bad.

Jones sorry, or whoever had the most errors.

I just want more skills in the team. Sick of the turnovers that make me want to self harm.

One DH behind me today just seemed to revel in the mistakes all day and did not say anything positive.

He has paid his cash for years to watch that shite and in the end I thought "good luck to you, you deserve a chance to express yourself"

There was a bit of a boo as the boys came off today.

They deserved it.

We MFC tragics have been treated like the idiots we must be, and I sensed a lot of people are over the Neeld defensiveness that is not working.

Were you at the game Biff? M.Jones was one of our best. Given you didn't know Terlich didn't play I'm going to assume you weren't there.

Magner needs to come into the side, not sure how this will work with him being a rookie.

Kent, looked good and positive during pre season, he should crack into the side soon

Dawes for Sellar, cement hands for concrete hands

Didn't see Terlich play on the weekend, but reports have him close to BOG, straight swap for Gillies, seriously, he kicked a point for Port, WTF?

Out: Sellar, Gillies, take your pick!

In: Terlich, Dawes, Kent

We can put in the 4 rookies Couch, Magner Stark & Clisby.

There are several players that can be put on the Long Term Injury List after today. All with a pulled heart muscle.

• Like 4