dee-luded

There here, they're there, but where & when will they be @ Princes Park?

I've read that the 3rd party deal, extended to that players,,, others as well.

Well Caro, hows about searching out family 3rd party deals, instead of just flushing out the CEO's. Stop doing your contacts dirty media work, & show some independence & initiative & go after an independent story.

I think you've got the cojones to do the job.

At the moment we have Selwood at the Cats, Judd at Carlton and Van Berlo, Tippet and Dangerfield at the crows all facing scrutiny. Very good timing for us and our little issue.

What issue? :ph34r:
  • Like 4

He's been reported as taking third party payments from Toilet Duck.

• Like 5

The underbelly lady of the AFL

It sounds top me like the AFL is desperately trying to dissuade Clubs & CEO's by trying to embarrass them & any Sponsors or Coteries, that go outside the AFL guidelines.

Why publicly? Maybe to embarrass them out of the behaviors, as I suspect the AFL are worried its too big a problem to take on in one investigation,,,, as its probably Rife & AFL wide...

So the public scrutiny goes wide beam, & also it gives the perception that the AFL is level handed, with its actions against clubs.

But wait til the Draft tanking thing comes back up, & we'll see just how level handed they really are.

We'll see if they are prepared to open an investigation into draft & list manipulation over the last 15 Years.

C'mon Vlad, lets have a real investigation into the Draft early picks & priority picks since 1996ish.

The worlds into an Honesty stream at the moment, lets see an investigation like Lance Armstrongs, & like the current Royal Commission.

• Like 1

This is where the AFL is going to find a problem.. Carlton are arguing "Why is this happening now when for five years you have let us get away with it"? You can see their point because they have been allowed to "get away with it" for this long and all of a sudden because of the Tippett dramas they are now saying we cant have these deals so sorry you have to count the money now..

Haha i say to all of them but I am not sure if there could be a challenge but all I say to Demetriou and his cronies " You reap what you sow"..

• Like 1