ashdemons22

Does the Pressure Build on Neeld?

Are we Tanking?

Was Neeld the right Man for the Job?

Which Players didn't stand up again?

Whose career is over after Sunday?

Will Don McLardy make a speech?

Guest KingDingAling

Gold Coast aren't that bad, nothing happens.

Ablett Jr gives any side a chance to win, the kid is that good.

On form, we probably wont win.

The careers of many will end and the club will hit the lows of the 70's.....which were pretty low from what I've been told by long suffering famiiy members

The CEO coach will be sacked, blamed fully, and nothing else said excepting the quasi-supernatural emergence of the blue and red print (r&bp v2.0)

The snake oil salesman lives to fight another day.

Actually, The shite might hit the fan. Neeld has avoided intense media scrutiny about his performance, but if we lose at the g against gc, the media hounds will be banging down the door. I don't think there will be anywhere to hide, not even tanking.

'Oh, but it's the players!'

Does the Pressure Build on Neeld?

Are we Tanking?

Was Neeld the right Man for the Job?

Which Players didn't stand up again?

Whose career is over after Sunday?

Will Don McLardy make a speech?

A Gold Coast win=obvious disaster for Melbourne FC and Neeld's tenure. Media will start rumblings.

Gold Coast aren't that bad, nothing happens.

Ablett Jr gives any side a chance to win, the kid is that good.

On form, we probably wont win.

Hello!!!!

Last time I looked GC have one a single game and were flogged comprehensively by GWS. Boys we need to take same realistic pills here. GC are complete and utter Shite!! Nothing but a 5+ Goal win will suffice.

<p>

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 35 posts

• Favourite Player(s):M Clark, D Nicholson, J Grimes ,J Farmer, S Woewodin, D Neitz,

Posted Today, 10:32 PM

Does the Pressure Build on Neeld?=YES

Are we Tanking?=OF COURSE NOT

Was Neeld the right Man for the Job?PROOF OF THE PUTTING IS IN THE EATING

Which Players didn't stand up again?STANDBY BUT IT'S A TEAM GAME.

Whose career is over after Sunday?WAIT TILL END OF SEASON FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Will Don McLardy make a speech? NOT MCLARDY'S FAULT HOPEFULLY HE CAN SPRUKE THE DEES UP A BIT!!

Hello!!!!

Last time I looked GC have one a single game and were flogged comprehensively by GWS. Boys we need to take same realistic pills here. GC are complete and utter Shite!! Nothing but a 5+ Goal win will suffice.

Weve won one more game han them dude, and they have been way more competitive than us recently- even beat richmond. GC are complete utter shite, what are we? do you have a "realistic pill' for yourself themre?

• Like 1

Hello!!!!

No, they're not.

They're just InExperienced & lack mature bodies. We're not too strong in those qualities either. And they would be well shading our team put on the track in Class, atmo.

No, they're not.

They're just InExperienced & lack mature bodies. We're not too strong in those qualities either. And they would be well shading our team put on the track in Class, atmo.

Well I suppose it's all relative as to the shite adjective. Shite is probably a tad harsh. What's shite to one might be immature to another. My point is they are crap at this point in time...

Weve won one more game han them dude, and they have been way more competitive than us recently- even beat richmond. GC are complete utter shite, what are we? do you have a "realistic pill' for yourself themre?

That's true!! Crikey thank you for reminding me!!! I'm delirious bed time good night all!!

Edited by thaipantsman

We get pick 2, that's what will happen when we lose to GC. Talk back will go into meltdown....oh wait, no it wont, it's us.

Memberships will be burnt....actually prob not......this board will go into meltdown calling for Neelds head! Oh and it will be Jack Watts fault.

• Like 1

What happens if we lose?

Half of D'Land gets what they want - an opportunity to kick the [censored] out of the coach, the players, the administration and anyone else that might be in the vicinity.

If we win?

They just wait a week for another opportunity to kick us.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.