What a pathetic bunch of gutless muppets our players are.

I think most have fallen over more than they have touched the ball.

They have all leart the "Bruce" get rid of the ball anywhere asap when a player is even near them.

I truly believe this club will be no more in 5-10 years.

Probably merged, but I doubt they can survive alone.

we who care will not be able to care soon enough.

• Like 1

Well I'm officially done with this season

Wiser, cooler heads will come here and tell us it's all part of the process and to that I say "[censored] off".

I've had enough of watching this pathetic limp list of heartless players get humiliated each week.

Mark Neeld, you have made us worse, and that seemed unfathomable after we recorded a 186 point loss last year.

• Like 2

There WILL and SHOULD be a ton more pressure on Neeld's job after this. This is too pathetic to be just "learning a new style".

Questions now need to be asked, and blame will be laid at his feet this time.

Yes, okay. You keep saying this, but it's also the [censored] players that have to implement the basics of AFL, like accountability. Grimes, Garland, Rivers, Frawley and Clark are the only ones actually trying. Literally, 15 guys are not trying.

Get a clue mate. We were better under Bailey. Proof is in the pudding.

This is the worst team I have ever seen.

Spot on Stuie

LIke many on here I have followed this team through all the hard years of the 70's & early 80's

THIS IS THE WORST TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN.

We would struggle to beat Noble Park, Balwyn Tigers or Vermont in the EFL.

• Like 2

The progress is that Misson will get us up to AFL fitness standards and Neeld will demand his players become hard smart AFL Footballers.

Could you please wake me when that happens.....my number.... 666 666 666 666

Yes, okay. You keep saying this, but it's also the [censored] players that have to implement the basics of AFL, like accountability. Grimes, Garland, Rivers, Frawley and Clark are the only ones actually trying. Literally, 15 guys are not trying.

But isn't it the coaches job to MAKE them try?

How can any professional sporting club seriously dish up this atrocious level of ineptitude?? Never seen it before. What do they do at training?

It's clear this is a dead club walking. No drafting can fix this cultural issue.

• Like 1

You mean the players who ALL played better the last few years than this year? Nup. I've blamed the players up until now, but this is mostly Neeld's fault.

We have gone too far backwards with pretty much the same list (maybe even slightly better, Magner, Clark) for it to be all the players fault.

That's an outright lie you have been on here bagging Neeld since round 2...

Get rid of moloney, ever since he came to the club we have been sh$t,

He has no chemistry with any other players xept jamar. All he foes is bully the youngsters. Big part of our culture problem this guy

• Like 1

You're saying the coach takes no responsibility for players not trying? I get your point, but surely the head coach has to be some sort of motivator or source of inspiration, or at least fear, to make players try.

Agree with your list of triers though. All defenders, too, except Clark, who is our best player by a mile. The rest of the side, including the entire midfield, is just a total and utter disgrace.

That's an outright lie you have been on here bagging Neeld since round 2...

Actually, try reading all posts not just some. I took a backward step about it after a few rounds and decided to give it time. But I've seen enough now. I like Mark Neeld, I like his character, his staunchness etc, but SO FAR he looks like a rubbish coach.

Every performance indicator has us last in the comp no idea how that is not the players

Is our list pretty much the same as last year? Off the top of my head I'd reckon it's better, but even if you disagree, it's surely not much worse, right?

If so, why is it that those performance indicators assert we were better last year?

• Like 1