gOLLy

B: Bartram Frawley Bail

HB: Tynan Davis Garland

C: Watts Gysberts Howe

HF: Petterd T.McDonald Tapscott

F: Jones Clark Sylvia

Foll: Martin, Grimes, Trengove.

Int: Jurrah, Magner, Taggert, Gawn.

Emerg: Whoever. McKenzie, Cook, Blease, Strauss, Morton, Bate.

Not the side for this week but I'd love to see this line up personally at some stage this year. Not saying its our best side just a side I'd like to see develop. Many senior players not in as I dont see a few of them going on after this year and some need to pull their heads in. If we have to rebuild again well might as well get players in there to get their games up. Im sure Ive missed somebody important and Im sure someone will sook but its just my opinion. Jamar only one good year as AA but doesnt do enough damage around the ground like Martin does.

Alot more run out of our backline, Develop those mids and swap out in a forward pocket might be a short term answer to a small forward. Judd did it well the other night.

IN - Morton, Davey, Martin (if fit)

OUT - Sellar, Bennell, MacDonald for Martin

SUB - Bail

Green very very lucky! Play him in Forward 50 to lead and kick goals and of course tackle. Too slow too play anywhere else.

Bate gets full game this week!

I expect big games from Davey & Green too have a big impact. These two on notice. I will be watching from the stands with great interest.

If we play some one on one footy it will be a cracking game! Unless Frawley brain fades. I dont know where this guys head is at? Expect him to play on Reiwoldt.

IN - Morton, Davey, Martin (if fit)

OUT - Sellar, Bennell, MacDonald for Martin

SUB - Bail

Green very very lucky! Play him in Forward 50 to lead and kick goals and of course tackle. Too slow too play anywhere else.

Bate gets full game this week!

I expect big games from Davey & Green too have a big impact. These two on notice. I will be watching from the stands with great interest.

If we play some one on one footy it will be a cracking game! Unless Frawley brain fades. I dont know where this guys head is at? Expect him to play on Reiwoldt.

I dont think Frawley has been that bad actually. Poor bastard has been under the pump. Not easy.

• Like 1

Assuming Moloney is available and Sylvia is still a week away.6 changes is too many however the changes should come from this group.

In: Moloney, Morton, Couch, Strauss, Tapscott, Martin

Out: McKenzie, MacDonald, Green, Bennell, Dunn, Sellar

Unless you can play a key post we need players that can spread through the midfield and players that can kick. Green, Dunn, MacDonald do not offer enough flexibility or run. Bennell was appalling and McKenzie seems to lack confidence at present. Moloney does not deserve a game but he will perform against a weaker side.

Based on Casey performances and injury updates. Assuming Martin and Moloney pass their tests.

In: Moloney, Martin, Couch, Morton

Out: McKenzie, Sellar, Green, MacDonald

NB: Bennell only saved due to forward matchups with their mosquito fleet.

I would like to see Davey back in on the HBF and Grimes on the Ball.

Jordie Mac and Joel Mac ,Bennell to go find form at Casey.

Tappy and Strauss back in .

We need to hit some targets by foot .

Martin back in if fit for whoever else had a sh!t day .

Morton can wait .Couch soon.

EDIT Strauss unavailable-Couch or Beamer

Edited by Biffen

It depends what his role was and how well he played it.

Did Bennell play a role on Hill (13 disposals 3 goals 10 tackles) or was it Hams (10 disposals 3 goals 2 tackles).

Maybe he had some other mysterious role, one that kept him away from the footy as much as possible.

3 touches by JB is bad news .

dropped .

Even though I'm a fan.

Did Bennell play a role on Hill (13 disposals 3 goals 10 tackles) or was it Hams (10 disposals 3 goals 2 tackles).

Maybe he had some other mysterious role, one that kept him away from the footy as much as possible.

I didn't say whether or not I'd keep him. I don't know who he was playing on (possibly a variety of roles). What I am saying is that I have no idea what he was asked to do, so it's hard to tell how well he played in relation to that.

My feel is that he struggled, though, considering he was subbed off!!

hate to admit I posted Jamar as our best option for captain. didn't see the game but his stats looked bad. can't ever recall him running with the ball or taking a bounce? EVER...in any game... given we are getting flogged in the guts that's where we have to start change. backs have little chance if forwards aren't keeping it in and were getting flogged in the centre.

ins:Moloney, Couch outs: mackenzie, bartram.

Note:Tynan will be good but still too soon for him. Also Greene may be a danger v Tigers..give him one more chance.

Edited by thaipantsman

B: Bartram Frawley Bail

HB: Tynan Davis Garland

C: Watts Gysberts Howe

HF: Petterd T.McDonald Tapscott

F: Jones Clark Sylvia

Foll: Martin, Grimes, Trengove.

Int: Jurrah, Magner, Taggert, Gawn.

Emerg: Whoever. McKenzie, Cook, Blease, Strauss, Morton, Bate.

Not the side for this week but I'd love to see this line up personally at some stage this year. Not saying its our best side just a side I'd like to see develop. Many senior players not in as I dont see a few of them going on after this year and some need to pull their heads in. If we have to rebuild again well might as well get players in there to get their games up. Im sure Ive missed somebody important and Im sure someone will sook but its just my opinion. Jamar only one good year as AA but doesnt do enough damage around the ground like Martin does.

Alot more run out of our backline, Develop those mids and swap out in a forward pocket might be a short term answer to a small forward. Judd did it well the other night.

interesting no Jamar. Looks ok

I would load up with our best users / decision makers in the back half, they will still be accountable but we must be able to control the ball coming out of defense. Basically think Delidio and Goddard of recent seasons.

Garland Frawley Davey

Grimes Watts Trengove

Howe Magner Morton

Tapscott McDonald Dunn

Petterd Clark Green

Jamar Moloney Jones

Martin Bate Bail Couch

Ins: Moloney, Davey, Tapscott, Morton, Couch, Martin

Outs: Rivers, Bartram, Bennell, Jordie Mac, Joel Mac, Sellar

Team shows our absolute lack of a quality crumbing forward and outside mids.

We also can't wait for return of Sylvia, Jurrah which adds greater scoring options and better midfield rotation.

This team won't happen as Rivers and Bartram will continue to be part of our defensive set-up but our current back 6 just does not have the ability to create our tempo when required.

I think we need to physically smash them.

We are really going to miss Sylvia this weekend, he is normally the difference against the toigs. He normally has 30 and 5 goals.

For me:

Ins: Tapscott - Davey - Martin - Moloney

Out: Bennell - Joel Mac - McKenzie - Sellar

FB: Garland - Frawley - Bartram

HB: Grimes - Rivers - Tapscott

C: Jones - Trengove - Bail

HF: Howe - Watts - Petterd

FF: Davey - Clark - Green

R: Jamar - Moloney - Magner

I: Martin - Bate - McDonald

S: Dunn

Matchups:

Reiwoldt - Frawley

Bartram - Martin

Vickery - Garland

Cotchin - Jones

Deledio - Petterd

Newman - Howe

Foley - Magner

If we will all or most of those matchups.. We win.. Simple

They are the only talented players for the tigers..

Gee I hope the boys are ready for this week, a win hasn't ever been more important then this week!

I'll go for somethin like this >

Ins: Davey - Martin - Couch

Out: Bennell - Joel Mac - Bail -

HB: Grimes - Sellar - Rivers

C: Jones - Couch - Watts

HF: Howe - tMcDonald - Petterd

FF: Davey - Clark - Martin

R: Jamar - Trengove - Magner

Int: Martin - Bate - Green - McKenzie

Sub: Dunn

Matchups:

Reiwoldt - Frawley

Martin - Couch

Vickery - Sellar

Cotchin - Trengove

Deledio - Jones

Newman - Howe

Foley - Bartram

Edited by dee-luded

I'll go for somethin like this >

Ins: Davey - Martin - Couch

Out: Bennell - Joel Mac - Bail

HF: Howe - tMcDonald - Petterd

FF: Davey - Clark - Martin

R: Jamar - Trengove - Magner

Int: Martin - Bate - Green

Sub: Dunn

Matchups: Reiwoldt - Frawley

Martin - Couch

Vickery - Sellar

Cotchin - Trengove

Deledio - Jones

Newman - Howe

Foley - Bartram

Not bad, but I'd tinker a little.

HF: Howe - McDonald - Trengove

FF: Petterd - Clark - Dunn

R: Jamar - Davey - Magner

Int: Martin - Bate - McKenzie

Sub: Green

BTW - You have Martin in FP and Int

Edited by mrtwister

I would load up with our best users / decision makers in the back half, they will still be accountable but we must be able to control the ball coming out of defense. Basically think Delidio and Goddard of recent seasons.

This team won't happen as Rivers and Bartram will continue to be part of our defensive set-up but our current back 6 just does not have the ability to create our tempo when required.

This is and has been the problem with our structure for the past 5 years we are looking to have our attacking players down back and creating our attacks from our defensive 50m arc. It just doesn't work we need to start to control the midfield, if we can't get more supply into our forward 50m arc we will not win games. Our attack like most other AFL clubs need to be started in our forward half winning the footy across the centre.

• Like 1

The reality is successful clubs need both.

Our issue is we do not have enough talent across both segments of the ground.

I will take some solace that the structures that Bailey and Neeld are vastly different, one under bailey was a glorified flood while Neeld is a press. The flood meant we had no players forward of the ball so having our good users back defeated the purpose. Under Neeld you get the feeling that at least Clark will be permanently stationed in the forward 50 giving us at least a get out of jail long kick forward.

What I cannot stand for us is watching Bartram. MacDonald and Rivers (lesser degree) offer either no run or Kicking ability.

In the team proposed the only true midfielder taken away is Trengove.

If the proposed is so wrong why has Enright, Kelly, Corey & Bartel all spent large chunks of playing time operating out of the back 6 for the cats! The most successful side of the era.

For mine.

IN: Couch, Martin (if fit), Moloney (if fit), Morton, Tapscott

OUT: Bennell, Green, McKenzie, Rivers, Sellar

FB: Garland, Frawley, Bartram

HB: J. MacDonald, T. McDonald, Grimes

C: Trengove, Magner, Morton

HF: Howe, Watts, Petterd

FF: Martin, Clark, Tapscott

FOLL: Jamar, Moloney, Couch

INT: Bail, Bate, Jones, Dunn

EMERG: Davey, McKenzie, Rivers

My 2c worth:

IN: Martin (if fit), Moloney (if fit), Morton, Davey.

OUT: Bennell, Green, Macdonald, Sellar.

FB: Garland Frawley Bartram

HB: Rivers Martin Davey

C: Trengove Grimes Morton

HF: Jones Watts Bate

FF: Petterd Clark Howe

FOLL: Jamar Moloney Magner

INT: McKenzie Dunn McDonald

SUB: Bail

EMG: Couch Tapscott Green

I did to. I was flipping players around left right & center trying to find a nice balance.

I'll adjust it.

#Edit: I had trouble deciding on the maturity & intensity of McKenzie, or the run of Bail, or Tynan.

Edited by dee-luded
  • Like 1

Do you realise your lining up 'Davey & Magner' against a likely 'Dustin Martin & Trent Cotchin pairing?

Do you realise your lining up 'Davey & Magner' against a likely 'Dustin Martin & Trent Cotchin pairing?

Yeah I do.

I am personally a little sick of trying to negate the other team's weapons. I think it's time our 'in and unders' got it to our 'slick and quicks' around the stoppages and forced other teams to defend what we have.

I'm just sick of being negative and chasing tail all day.

Don't know why but I have a feeling Davey is going to come back in to the side and respond in a big way.

In: Morton, Moloney (if fit), Couch, Davey, Martin (if fit), Tapscott

Out: Rivers, Bennell, Bail, Macdonald, McKenzie, Sellar

B: Bartram, Frawley, Garland

HB: Grimes, McDonald, Morton

C: Jones, Moloney, Trengove

HF: Bate, Dunn, Green

F: Howe, Clark, Watts

Foll: Jamar, Magner, Couch

I/C: Davey, Petterd, Martin, Tapscott