Cliches that need to be banned on this site.

"He's a required player" ( weren't able to trade him )

"He needs to get more consistency into his game" ( he's happy to play 1 good game in 5 )

"Bruise free football" (_______)

Edited by Nuggets

Posters who pretend to be Scottish when they're probably not.

Is Joel McDonald Scottish?

Is Ronald McDonald Scottish?

Am I pretending to be Scottish? No. Although I like a drink and a fist fight like the Scottish do. How do I change my name?!

It's no good blaming the umpires . "They're only human!"

Edited by Nuggets

Referring to you? You know I quoted Yoda.. yet your trying to bait me (typical). Yeah I reckon you're referring to me.

I wont be alone in my view that you are the most argumentative poster on this site, and your incessant need to have the last word shows how childish you really are.

If anyone disagrees with your point of view you will not accept it. For the record I have accounted for myself quite nicely when engaged in discussions with you, but people give up with you when they realise they will not get anywhere- it's like arguing with a 15 year old!

Learn to accept other people and their opinions otherwise give up posting on a public forum you arrogant [censored]. I feel so sorry for your wife if you have one!

• Like 1

Referring to you? You know I quoted Yoda.. yet your trying to bait me (typical). Yeah I reckon you're referring to me.

I wont be alone in my view that you are the most argumentative poster on this site, and your incessant need to have the last word shows how childish you really are.

If anyone disagrees with your point of view you will not accept it. For the record I have accounted for myself quite nicely when engaged in discussions with you, but people give up with you when they realise they will not get anywhere- it's like arguing with a 15 year old!

Learn to accept other people and their opinions otherwise give up posting on a public forum you arrogant [censored]. I feel so sorry for your wife if you have one!

Like when you contradicted yourself in a matter of half a dozen posts and when I pulled you up on it you come the old I can't be bothered arguing with someone as stupid as you.

You're right. I won't engage you again, lesson learned.

I can go the journey with anyone son, but sometimes it's better to go separate ways when you find out your fellow journeyman is a deluded inept plonk.

And that time has come. I suggest you read over the entire thread and see where things went bad for you.

If you have to resort to inane insults then i guess that confirms you've got nothing.

Can't wait to see this kid crack the team he's going to be a ripper! Screams class!

Be that as it may Darling is physically ready to play now, and Cook isn't.. so it is kind of hard to judge Cook at all right now. Will have to re-visit in a few years.

Well which one is it, you seem a bit confused there?

Perhaps you should have a re read?

BTW I've been married for over 40 years probably about the same number of boyfriends you've had in the last two.

Edited by RobbieF

Read the whole thread and stop taking things out of context. Is that all you have to hang your hat on? You were the one suggesting Cook is no good because he can't compete with Darling at this stage which is moronic to say the least.

Here we go, another argument. This is why you are frustrating. And the fact that I don't want to keep this inane back and forth going with you is not a sign of defeat it's realising there is no point arguing with someone who is so steadfast in their opinion that they are impervious to fact.

But it doesn't matter anymore because I'm doing myself a favour and ignoring your posts. Adios!

• Like 1

Read the whole thread and stop taking things out of context. Is that all you have to hang your hat on? You were the one suggesting Cook is no good because he can't compete with Darling at this stage which is moronic to say the least.

Here we go, another argument. This is why you are frustrating. And the fact that I don't want to keep this inane back and forth going with you is not a sign of defeat it's realising there is no point arguing with someone who is so steadfast in their opinion that they are impervious to fact.

But it doesn't matter anymore because I'm doing myself a favour and ignoring your posts. Adios!

Before you go read the thread yourself and just see if you can find anywhere in that thread where I said Cook is no good, you won't find it dopey because i never said it.

You just keep getting it wrong.

Any number greater than 100 when a % symbol is added. For example, player saying "I'm going to give it 110%".

Why not 120%? or 1,000%? I'd be happy if each gave 100% for 100% of the time.

I'm 150-200% happy with the comment you just made. A thousand points to anyone who gets that reference.

Edited by Chook

Posters who assume the role of famous figure and fail to do that character justice.

More like ... posters who expose their feigned intelligence by demonstrably failing to grasp the meaning of a simple word.

Big blokes don't get any smaller the longer the game goes on.

"your Gary Abletts" "your Ron Barassis" "your Wayne Careys" "your Robbie Flowers"etc etc

I guess in the case of the first two cases, there were actually two, and they all could play a bit.

• Like 2

Along with the grammer references.

Some, including myself, have been pulled up a few times with the, resigned - re-signed, mistake.

Sorry to be really pedantic, but it is not grammer, but grammar.

• Like 1