Tom Scully in September ...

Grandson of a gun

You are a massive [censored].

I was at that dinner. It happened. I'm not sending you photos to prove it. Deal with it :rolleyes:

Thank you Jaded.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he takes the whole of September to decide!

Actually now I really hope he signs a 1 yr contract with the MFC. That should be enough to keep TS threads running till Sept/Oct next year and keep RR out of play :)

Pretty sure Wolfmother and a couple of other 'land posters went to dinner with a few players, including Scully, just last week.

Proof enough for you Thomo?

I know you're a bit slow on the uptake...

I think you're right Artie, i trust wolfmother more than most on here.

having said this, i wish Range rover, nutbean, you and your aliases would all stop arguing over who has the best melbourne demons online forum reputation because as a spectator, it is getting fairly boring watching you guys trying to one up yourselves.

Have you guys tried waiting before? there is nothing that can be done, and no new solid evidence to swing either way.

JUST WAIT and you will eventually find out.

also 450+ posts in like 3 weeks? don't you work? or do something during the day?

I think you're right Artie, i trust wolfmother more than most on here.

having said this, i wish Range rover, nutbean, you and your aliases would all stop arguing over who has the best melbourne demons online forum reputation because as a spectator, it is getting fairly boring watching you guys trying to one up yourselves.

Have you guys tried waiting before? there is nothing that can be done, and no new solid evidence to swing either way.

JUST WAIT and you will eventually find out.

also 450+ posts in like 3 weeks? don't you work? or do something during the day?

having way too much fun to stop

Hagdorn is a massive FW.

I have nothing futher to say.

Infact, might go and sit on the fence with Range Rover.

When you're ready Tom...

The Canberra Times are all over it!

He'll be visiting Blacktown on Sunday, and making his decision next week according to them.

How many variations can we get on the same story!

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news/local/sport/football-australian-rules/schools-in-as-davis-takes-giant-step-to-leadership/2286300.aspx

The Canberra Times are all over it!

He'll be visiting Blacktown on Sunday, and making his decision next week according to them.

How many variations can we get on the same story!

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news/local/sport/football-australian-rules/schools-in-as-davis-takes-giant-step-to-leadership/2286300.aspx

There are Many variations of how it is gonna happen, but the common theme Is it IS happening. Surely every newspaper in the country can't be wrong?

It's hilarious how some outlets say he is 'certain' to go without actually providing direct quotes or references as to their proof, while other outlets say GWS hopes to 'lure' Scully, with a 'decision' coming next week.

I'm still 80/20 him going/staying.

It's hilarious how some outlets say he is 'certain' to go without actually providing direct quotes or references as to their proof, while other outlets say GWS hopes to 'lure' Scully, with a 'decision' coming next week.

I'm still 80/20 him going/staying.

What even more hilarious is when writers change their minds within a week a great example is the supposed First Lady of Football - Carro Wilson

First its Scully Future not Set on the 3rd September 2011 then its Scully 'Certain' to Sign with GWS on the 8th September 2011.

Scully has had for some time now a final offer from MFC, and a final offer from GWS. Whether he stays or goes, this process has now become a joke.

make a decision princess.

couldn't agree more! i understand it's a tough decision but he has had all year to think about it!

i cannot believe there was no announcement/decision this week, its become a massive joke now.

What even more hilarious is when writers change their minds within a week a great example is the supposed First Lady of Football - Carro Wilson

First its Scully Future not Set on the 3rd September 2011 then its Scully 'Certain' to Sign with GWS on the 8th September 2011.

Yes i find this one most amusing..But do not forget Mike Sheahan did exactly the same thing after Tom's media conference, on video that night he was confident Scully would stay and then the NEXT DAY in the HUN wrote a completely different story!!

Kim Hagdorn is the definition of a Hack Journalist... if Tom stays put all these people should be publicly flogged by the MFC members!!

There are Many variations of how it is gonna happen, but the common theme Is it IS happening. Surely every newspaper in the country can't be wrong?

What needs to be realised here is that journalists will do anything for a dollar. So, when they sit down and weigh up the Scully's situation they simply cannot fathom that a young man would be silly enough to give up as much money as Tom would be to stay at Melbourne all in the name of loyalty.

I for one think that anything could happen at this stage but I hope he stays, not only because he is going to be a special player but because the backtracking of all of these journalists will be a sight to see.

What needs to be realised here is that journalists will do anything for a dollar. So, when they sit down and weigh up the Scully's situation they simply cannot fathom that a young man would be silly enough to give up as much money as Tom would be to stay at Melbourne all in the name of loyalty.

I for one think that anything could happen at this stage but I hope he stays, not only because he is going to be a special player but because the backtracking of all of these journalists will be a sight to see.

+1

I wonder if any off our junior supporters have sent TS a letter with there last $ in it, a la that doggie....Grant was it?

This is clearly the biggest signing of the off season. GWS announced Phil Davis and yesterday and scattered the others over the course of the week and no more announcements (most likely at the AFL's request as to not detract from the finals) will be made until after the 1st round of finals have been run and won and had a day to be talked about. The announcement will be made Tuesday!