GAME DAY

Pates

So, if GWS has an agreement but no contract, what happens if they change their mind???

We can throw in our first round draft pic if they take him.

$1m per year you've got to be joking, $600k per year you've got to be joking, $250k per year I can live with.

Contract withdrawn after a medical check on the knee, what do you reckon or is Sheedy still that stupid?

Give me a couple of draft pick a recruiter that can use them wisely and see you later.

Couple of midfielders out there today would help.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if GWS has an agreement but no contract, what happens if they change their mind???

Let's hope they don't if scull is worth a million then Shane Tuck is a football God

3/4 analysis; howe is a ripper, watts leadership group, davey a bit out of it but still leading with aggression, 2nd qtr fade out was ugly, should only be a few down too many lame shots, umpiring generally horrendous albeit a demon-friendly 5min patch in the 3rd, i like viney taking green out of the fwd line, jones having a go, bate should NEVER attempt brazilian footy. the 4th has started and were 67 pts down. carn dees!

We can throw in our first round draft pic if they take him.

$1m per year you've got to be joking, $600k per year you've got to be joking, $250k per year I can live with.

Contract withdrawn after a medical check on the knee, what do you reckon or is Sheedy still that stupid?

Give me a couple of draft pick a recruiter that can use them wisely and see you later.

Couple of midfielders out there today would help.

Definitely this.

Pathetic club, ashamed to support such a bunch of talentless hacks. I like watts feel sorry for him playing with such a dud team

As I stated earlier, I support this club regardless, but I no longer support this particular playing group.

There are obviously exceptions, such as Watts, Tapscott, McKenzie, Trengove etc, but it is honestly laughable that our 'leaders' are consistently shown the way by 20 year olds when the going gets tough.

Edited by Forest Demon

All we need to fix this bunch is about Half a dozen Watts, Half a dozen Trengoves for starters.

Id take about 3-4 McKenzies and a couple of Martins... A Howe or two , Some Gys and some Chips. Some Tapps, maybe a Mac and a Garland. A little know-Howe...anything else is a bit of a raffle isnt it.

God..its painful

Guest Guy Rigoni

my god, Scully 14 handpasses, 4 kicks. Please take him Sheedy.

Will never be a 1/4 of the player Judd is, strong drafting of a Luke Power clone with the first pick.

Will never be a 1/4 of the player Judd is, strong drafting of a Luke Power clone with the first pick.

Luke Power is probably being a bit generous going of today's performance

IF Greens just going to spectate out there can he have the decency of sitting in teh stands !!! FFS :mad:

I notice all those who howled down anyone suggesting Joel Mac might be better value in defence compared Rivers are mighty quiet at the moment. Joel looks to do something.. play on ..create play.. jared stops everything allowing the opposition to man up...bloody marvellous NOT !!!

How does Scotland always manage to pick up a hep of possessions against us? How old is he 35?

There are some hard decisions to be made at Melbourne at the end of the year and I would suggest that Scully should be encouraged to accept the offer from GWS and that Jones must go. I only watched the live updates on AFL live but he number of times Jones turned the ball over after taking a mark was incredible.

We have made some horrendous choices in the recruiting department and whilst we've all bee applauding and congratulating Prendergast other cubs have been recruiting much better players with much lower picks. We have blown it and in the process gained the horrible reputation of Tankers.

We have our number one draft pick from last year playing in the Casey reserves this week.

I hope GL or TV has a sitdown with Jones and show him how many turnovers he makes. Not just this game but many times he kicks for goal without lowering his eyes or he misses gimme short passes on his right foot without pressure.

Having just back got back to media and internet after a week in outback bali, I am depressed that not only idiots are screaming but reasoned posters cant grasp that young sides cant last 22 weeks. HTFU.

Jones and Moloney are just dim.

I am only just grasping that i should be grateful PPL have those little signoffs under their posts. They certainly clear up any doubts.

The only kick I saw from him went straight to a free Carlton player.

Edited by america de cali

Sorry, you are quite right. I was thinking of the number one draft pick overall. Will Cook get a game this year?

No. Hopefully he will get back in to Casey firsts.

Edited by RobbieF

The only kick I saw from him went straight to a free Carlton player.

The million dollar a year offer is plainly ludicrous....I don't think we should keep him at any price, he's just not a very good footballer, and I seriously don't think he ever will be. That said, if we get 2 first round draft picks for him, it's a major win. I have no idea why GWS would want him at all.

In general though, I have NEVER, in 40 years, seen a Melbourne team lower in confidence, and with absolutely no idea how to be constructively competitive. I will continue to support them through thick and thin, but it is truly the saddest I have ever felt as a Melbourne supporter. So much promise over the last 2 years, and whilst the light at the end of the tunnel will hopefully arrive, it's impossible currently to imagine from where.

And for those with ideas about the next 4 games, it's just too hard to see us winning any of them, and yes, that includes GC. We are, sadly, in the biggest hole imaginable. It's truly horrible, and I feel sorry for all those involved, and that does include the players, Schwab, Connolly, but particularly Jimmy Stynes.

Woeful times indeed.