The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

On 17 February 2016 at 9:40 PM, Moonshadow said:

Today I was interested to read that "Cardinal George Pell" is an anagram of "pierced anaI egg roll".

Just lifting the standards of TSBS for a little while. 

He may be eating something similar when he gets home to face the judge.

• Like 1

Well tonight I have a smaile and it has nothing to do with the MFC.

The worst named  basketball team in Australia went out in straights sets after finishing on top of the comp.

Signed up for membership of the Melb. Tigers in the SEABL ten minuites ago.

We start the long climb back to joining the NBL.

This could take as long as the Dees will take from here to win a flag but I am wrapped.

First game for me is early April.

It is a long time since I have had two sports bidding for my attention in Winter.

Go Tigers. 

Edited by old dee

I am thinking of signing up for the Man Challenge 10 week fitness routine to shed some weight but I note Paul Roos is the coach along with other high profile sports people as mentors. My worry is that Roosey gets distracted from our pre season with my exercise routine and he neglects Jonesy and co. its $20 a week to join.

What should I do? 

Just now, Earl Hood said:

I am thinking of signing up for the Man Challenge 10 week fitness routine to shed some weight but I note Paul Roos is the coach along with other high profile sports people as mentors. My worry is that Roosey gets distracted from our pre season with my exercise routine and he neglects Jonesy and co. its $20 a week to join.

What should I do? 

Forget it eat smaller portion sizes and exercise 30% more and I guarantee you will have lost weight in 10 weeks and you will be $200 richer.

1 minute ago, Earl Hood said:

What should I do? 

6 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

What should I do? 

try running around the clothesline 100 times twice a day - no charge for advice

2 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

try running around the clothesline 100 times twice a day - no charge for advice

DC I wouldn't be paying for your advice, I don't live in quarter acre block Borewood home! I live in a Fitzroy warehouse, I don't have a Hills Hoist to run around. 

OD I eat quite well, no fat, all ancient grains and salads with some lean protein serves at night, all washed down with a bottle of quality red wine, I mean I don't believe I need dietary advice as I am ticking all the dietry boxes as far as I can see. Still there seems to be a calorie problem somewhere?

Maybe Roosey can resolve the problem. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

DC I wouldn't be paying for your advice, I don't live in quarter acre block Borewood home! I live in a Fitzroy warehouse, I don't have a Hills Hoist to run around. 

OD I eat quite well, no fat, all ancient grains and salads with some lean protein serves at night, all washed down with a bottle of quality red wine, I mean I don't believe I need dietary advice as I am ticking all the dietry boxes as far as I can see. Still there seems to be a calorie problem somewhere?

Nah, give bbo a call. He'll sort out your alcohol under-consumption Earl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl Hood said:

diets all wrong, earl. you need to talk to its time over on the paleo thread

.....and give up those cuban cigars

Edited by daisycutter

11 hours ago, Earl Hood said:

Two bottles of decent Shiraz per day is a far better health option Earl. Also, spend more time with the servants- calories a plenty can be burned off exercising with the maids.

12 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Two bottles of decent Shiraz per day is a far better health option Earl. Also, spend more time with the servants- calories a plenty can be burned off exercising with the maids.

Yes BBO you may have a point there. I have of recent years strayed away from that old staple shiraz. I have been partaking of your more boutique grape varieties, pinots, malbecs, Merlots etc. Certainly my former Adonis like physique has deteriorated in recent years since I last opened a bottle of Shiraz. That must be the problem, who needs the Man Challenge. Thanks for your advice Uncle B. 

19 hours ago, Earl Hood said:

Yes BBO you may have a point there. I have of recent years strayed away from that old staple shiraz. I have been partaking of your more boutique grape varieties, pinots, malbecs, Merlots etc. Certainly my former Adonis like physique has deteriorated in recent years since I last opened a bottle of Shiraz. That must be the problem, who needs the Man Challenge. Thanks for your advice Uncle B. 

Good god man!!! Pull yourself together while you still can. Malbecs ! Merlots!!! At least you didn't stoop to Sangiovese! No wonder you got stitched up with guava paste. Stick to a good Aussie Shiraz from  S A or central Vic. 

I'm twice the man for it.

2 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Good god man!!! Pull yourself together while you still can. Malbecs ! Merlots!!! At least you didn't stoop to Sangiovese! No wonder you got stitched up with guava paste. Stick to a good Aussie Shiraz from  S A or central Vic. 

I'm twice the man for it.

Your avatar makes you look four times a man, BBO.

9 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

As usual Moonie - a vulgar attempt at humour that is offensive on multiple levels   I shall report you to the good doctor , who I am sure, will give you a jolly good flogging.

Request noted. Just fetching the bamboo now ...

What may I ask is wrong with a nice cab-merlot.

My god there are wine-nazis here 

Some shifty Shiraz swillers no doubt. Probably use jam jars too :o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beelzebub said:

What may I ask is wrong with a nice cab-merlot.

My god there are wine-nazis here 

Some shifty Shiraz swillers no doubt. Probably use jam jars too :o

Some of the best grappa I ever tasted was from a jam jar.

And after it stripped my tonsils out I had a handy place to store them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bjDee said:

Some of the best grappa I ever tasted was from a jam jar.

And after it stripped my tonsils out I had a handy place to store them. 

Used to use the old Allowrie jamjars in younger days when imbibing a port from the 'magic' cask (16L of pure ongong joy )

But Shiraz out of one.!!!!

6 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I would have thought an afficianado like yourself doctor, would choose a reliable Singaporean rattan !"

Getting a bit cute?