The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

And it starts with a draft, which by monday will be only 8 days away, with the Rookie Draft another 3 days away. Also, tomorrow will see the start of the WADA Appeal.

And it starts with a draft, which by monday will be only 8 days away, with the Rookie Draft another 3 days away. Also, tomorrow will see the start of the WADA Appeal.

Well Red there is something far more important than the draft tonight!!

"Mary, the making of a Princess" at 8.30. The Lads and myself are very excited. I believe Earl Hood is making a cameo performance.

• Like 2

"Mary, the making of a Princess" at 8.30. The Lads and myself are very excited. I believe Earl Hood is making a cameo performance.

She had a different name in Tassy.

• Like 1

Didn't think social climbers would be your type. BBO :):blink:

let's have a short break from all this ot stuff

for your edification.........

A guy enters a bar carrying an alligator.

Says to the patrons, "Here’s a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside.

The gator will close his mouth for one minute, then open it, and I'll remove my unit unscathed.

If it works, everyone buys me drinks." The crowd agrees.

The guy drops his pants and puts his privates in the gator's mouth. Gator closes mouth.

After a minute, the guy grabs a beer bottle and bangs the gator on the top of its head. The gator opens wide, and he removes his genitals unscathed.

Everyone buys him drinks.

Then he says: "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."

After a while, a hand goes up in the back of the bar. It's a woman.

"I'll give it a try," she says, "but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

Geez, I thought I entered the wrong thread dc Until this post.... thanks for the laugh dc.

I've read the last few pages, and would just like to thank everyone for their contributions. Because it's made me none the wiser.

I prefer the Master's countdown tbh....

Although I will contribute with this. Taking into account the very unfortunate news in France, it angers, saddens me and I dearly wouldn't want this to happen here in the world's most liveable city. But when I really think about it, you've heard the saying, "it only takes one peanut..." ... I just find it inevitable that one day this will happen in the town, country that I love. One day. I don't want it to, but knowing what happened in Sydney, now this.....there's a very real possibility it will.

'Touch wood', it doesn't.

However I fear for my children - and down the track my grand children - for the world they will one day live in.

Theatres, restaurants and sporting facilities. Three targets that our very own town has in spades and dearly loves. All it takes is one twisted coward.

It really saddens me for those that were lost.

And reading the last few pages of differing opinions and bitter views towards one another whether it be religions, beliefs.......I mean, why can't we all just get along? Not just in here, but as a world? There's so much negativity in this world, social media, politics, etc

Everyone needs a shot of positivity. You only live once, let's get along FFS.

• Like 2

Geez, I thought I entered the wrong thread dc Until this post.... thanks for the laugh dc.

I've read the last few pages, and would just like to thank everyone for their contributions. Because it's made me none the wiser.

I prefer the Master's countdown tbh....

Although I will contribute with this. Taking into account the very unfortunate news in France, it angers, saddens me and I dearly wouldn't want this to happen here in the world's most liveable city. But when I really think about it, you've heard the saying, "it only takes one peanut..." ... I just find it inevitable that one day this will happen in the town, country that I love. One day. I don't want it to, but knowing what happened in Sydney, now this.....there's a very real possibility it will.

'Touch wood', it doesn't.

However I fear for my children - and down the track my grand children - for the world they will one day live in.

Theatres, restaurants and sporting facilities. Three targets that our very own town has in spades and dearly loves. All it takes is one twisted coward.

It really saddens me for those that were lost.

And reading the last few pages of differing opinions and bitter views towards one another whether it be religions, beliefs.......I mean, why can't we all just get along? Not just in here, but as a world? There's so much negativity in this world, social media, politics, etc

Everyone needs a shot of positivity. You only live once, let's get along FFS.

Nice sentiments HT but it's not just one nutter .

There are many thousands of them now.

They must be terminated.

You cannot reason with a rabid dog.

I was on the peace train until the Charlie Hebdo murders but now I'm off it.

• Like 1

Sitting in an outdoor café at this moment having a coffee before i start work...

Sitting in an outdoor café at this moment having a coffee before i start work...

infidel^^^

Though out history....Man has needed Gods to try and see reasons behind the crops failing, the floods that ruined their towns, the droughts that left their families dying. They thought that if they could please their gods their could live a full life.

It seems that nothing has changed since those faraway days. The world is so advanced these days with so many great inventions and innovations but we still fight about who's god is the greatest. If there is a god, he must be very disappointed in the human race.

• Like 2

Though out history....Man has needed Gods to try and see reasons behind the crops failing, the floods that ruined their towns, the droughts that left their families dying. They thought that if they could please their gods their could live a full life.

It seems that nothing has changed since those faraway days. The world is so advanced these days with so many great inventions and innovations but we still fight about who's god is the greatest. If there is a god, he must be very disappointed in the human race.

"Follow The Shoe..."

"No The Sandal..."

• Like 1

Would we take Mary with pick 46?

There is not one.

But the human goes on wanting one.

As my father used to say "more people have died in the name of god than any other cause"

• Like 1

69 for me.

I doubt your table manners would be acceptable in the aristocracy.

Earl has informed me that royalty never skip the entree.

Nice sentiments HT but it's not just one nutter .

There are many thousands of them now.

They must be terminated.

You cannot reason with a rabid dog.

I was on the peace train until the Charlie Hebdo murders but now I'm off it.

Hatred will only help ISIL.

Unity, acceptance, and tolerance of each other's indifference will see a better understanding.

Extremists do not subscribe to any values other than terror.

• Like 1