Jim Stynes

dees189227

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how old his son is and if he plays footy..?

God, I hope he does and he makes the grade for the MFC.

What a fantastic documentary.

How can you not love the man?

If you had of watched the doco you would have noticed Jimma having kick to nick with his son,Tiernan,whom is either 5 or 6..a very tall boy for his age.

OVERWHELMING !

Edited by jayceebee31

Jim just loves life it self great doco will be buying a copy. :wub:

the most inspiring bloke I've ever seen, it's true that only the good die young, let's just hope he get's at least another 5 years to see the Demon's develop into Premiership team

If you had of watched the doco you would have noticed Jimma having kick to nick with his son,Tiernan,whom is either 5 or 6..a very tall boy for his age.

OVERWHELMING !

Thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious again John, but you've confirmed nothing in that post.

Might as well have saved your keystrokes.

You know what REALLY urks me??? And I do get passionate about this.

If there truly is a "God", why does He put [censored] on the most amazing of people??? Why is it truly that good die young??? What did Jimmy do to deserve this after all he's done for AFL and the Reach Foundation that he HIMSELF founded???

Answer: NOTHING!! The bloke is the only Jesus Christ there has ever been. In fact, he's the only God I'm aware of.

Unfortunately, the [censored] has hit the fan and Jimmy and his close family/friends are knee deep in it. I'm praying that St Jimmy pulls through. One thing's for sure though... he has done his absolute best and has lived up to his solid reputation: A fighter through adversity.

I find it ironic that you are praying for St Jimmy despite the fact you are openly questioning the existence of God. So who are you praying too in that case???

Also for those (like me) that didn't get to see the doco on Sunday night, Channel Nine is doing an encore showing of it at 10.30pm this Wednesday night.

Thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious again John, but you've confirmed nothing in that post.

Might as well have saved your keystrokes.

You dhead- he asked the kids age,I gave it to him.-I have just about had a guts full of you,you have become one smartrse..

You dhead- he asked the kids age,I gave it to him.-I have just about had a guts full of you,you have become one smartrse..

I asked the kid's age - you said 5 or 6, so you clearly don't know.

I also asked if he played footy and you said he played kick to kick with his father in the doco.

Bit of a stretch between the 2.

Go have a bex and a lie down old fella.

I also asked if he played footy and you said he played kick to kick with his father in the doco.

thank you for taking my age into account- I took an asprin rather than a bex.Didn't know theystill sold bex.Tiernan Stynes, Jim's son is either 5 or just turned 6.I do not know his birthdate.However ,here is a photo- and I will let a know all-sorry know nothing- like you guess it. refer to http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/sport/jim-stynes-a-proud-career/20090702-d5v2.html?selectedImage=43.And just for the record, his daughter Mattise is 8.

Edited by jayceebee31

HaHaHa! You 2 are like bloody "Steptoe & Son" one of my favourite shows i remember as a kid!! B)

HaHaHa! You 2 are like bloody "Steptoe & Son" one of my favourite shows i remember as a kid!! B)

If I was Harold Albert Kitchener Steptoe -I promise you one thing I'd toe his backside from here to Bourke.

Don't let me stop you!!..... Carry on

Hey- they were great movies-Carry on's.I'm sure Jimma would have loved Steptoe and son as well as the Carry on's.

I find it ironic that you are praying for St Jimmy despite the fact you are openly questioning the existence of God. So who are you praying too in that case???

Well there you go! I never actually said there was no God.

• 3 weeks later...

The entire football world, and a multitude of others whose lives you have touched, are with you on this Jimma. Good luck Big Fella.

From Jimmy's Twitter

Thinking of you Jimmy. Good luck.

JIM STYNES' SPIRITUAL SMOKE 'BATH'

Read about that in saturdays Hun, apparently the Jimma is looking and feeling great.

As a disabled person myself i find Jimmy's plight totally uplifting and inspirational. Yes it has been all said before, but The great man just might beat this evil Cancer and from that,

He The MFC and the supporters of, will be so much stronger.....Look out all teams in the AFL. The Demons are going to be so United & so strong...to those outside it will be a little scary!!!

Keep Fighting Jimma.