Blues complaining about taggers

It's not often I get on here but I saw in the big paper today that the Blues want to talk to the umpires boss about the treatment dished out to Judd on the weekend.

Perhaps they can also use footage of Carazzo on Davey or any Carlton player who got within an arms length of Watts to prove what lengths these negative types will stoop to.

Good on Freo for getting stuck into them.

It's not often I get on here but I saw in the big paper today that the Blues want to talk to the umpires boss about the treatment dished out to Judd on the weekend.

Perhaps they can also use footage of Carazzo on Davey or any Carlton player who got within an arms length of Watts to prove what lengths these negative types will stoop to.

They can dish out but can't take it themselves.

Agreed. They want to have the cake and eat it too. Memo CFC: Don't whinge when you use the same tactics because it will only come back to bite you in the a$$.

Very odd line for them to take considering their tactics 2 weeks ago. Think back to Robinson/Betts/Davey at quarter time.

It's not like they're the only side whose midfielders cop attention. But unlike Geelong and St Kilda, the Carlton mids don't help each other out.

We are the boo hoo hoos

We are the sooky sooky boo hoo hoos

We’re the team that'll cry without the ball

We’re the team that plays brown bag ball.

Funny 'bout that, I thought ADAM McPhee played a great game on Judd.

Nothing more, nothing less.

There's is a good WhINE, over there @ the Card-board squeaky wheel.

Blues complaining about taggers Short memories

Yes well personally i would like to complain about carlton...Now where do i start?.....cheating. the 1995 Flag. Forcing melbourne to play home games at Princess Park in the 80's & 90's with no sponsorship or signage rights.

How Chris Judd miraculously made it to carlton.....etc etc.

Do i need to go on??

Carlton do not like playing fair, they never have, you see it makes it much harder to win if you have to follow rules.

I hate carlton, actually more than any other side in the AFL. (even the Filth adhere to more rules than carlton do-John Wren not withstanding!!)

Edited by why you little

The fact that you said Watts lost all of your credibility. He got 3 possessions against Carlton and it had nothing to do with any Carlton player

Need I add the outrageous tribunal decision to not suspend Judd for his elbow to Pavlich that resulted in 6 stiches??

More Ju Jitsu Juddy??

Added to his 25 pts carry over this would have been another two weeks minimum. While I'm at it what about Josh Kennedy on Sylvia?!?!?!??! The MRP is a disgrace.

And while I'm at it what about that freaking cheat Dustin Fletcher??????? HOW many times can that guy reported for disgraceful kicks, trips, knees etc?? He should be delisted for his disgraceful record....

The fact that you said Watts lost all of your credibility. He got 3 possessions against Carlton and it had nothing to do with any Carlton player

Disagree, the simple point of Carazzo's tactics on Davey and their double standards trumps anything with Watts in there.

Need I add the outrageous tribunal decision to not suspend Judd for his elbow to Pavlich that resulted in 6 stiches??

More Ju Jitsu Juddy??

A bit unfair, he was only using his elbow to find the "pressure point" on Pavlich's upper cheek.

Blues complaining about taggers Short memories

Yes well personally i would like to complain about carlton...Now where do i start?.....cheating. the 1995 Flag. Forcing melbourne to play home games at Princess Park in the 80's & 90's with no sponsorship or signage rights.

How Chris Judd miraculously made it to carlton.....etc etc.

Do i need to go on??

Carlton do not like playing fair, they never have, you see it makes it much harder to win if you have to follow rules.

I hate carlton, actually more than any other side in the AFL. (even the Filth adhere to more rules than carlton do-John Wren not withstanding!!)

Totaally WYL, I grew up with a Carlton family, well except me passive demon mum. Not much fun @ replay time. I even missed the '64 Grand Final.

Only me, my mum & her Dad, the reason I follow the Dees. He was an Mcc cricketer of some ability apparently & a happy Demon.

Didn't see the game on TV but there was a bit of guffawing on Perth talkback about Channel 10's coverage. Apparently the commentators were v. interested in the Pavlich injury until they realised who the culprit was & then they didn't say another word. Also, seems there was a bit of a barracking for Carlton going on in the commentary box. Shouldn't be surprised, given the Dees' experience.

Edited by dreamin' man