GOOSE MAGUIRE

Bails

another one to be considered

Once a leg is broken like his was, that's it.

The game is too fast now you only have to talk to Nathan Brown.

Goose maybe excellent coach material down the line though. He was highly respected at linton st.

I seem to remember SEN reporting that he signed a 1 year deal a few weeks back

guess not SEN tend to make it up as they go along sometimes

Then again, SEN might not have made up that story at all.

My contact at St. Kilda suggests that the delisting of McGuire was a little unexpected and there's some speculation that the Saints could be trying to make room under the salary cap to allow a new offer to be made to retain Luke Ball.

Then again, SEN might not have made up that story at all.

My contact at St. Kilda suggests that the delisting of McGuire was a little unexpected and there's some speculation that the Saints could be trying to make room under the salary cap to allow a new offer to be made to retain Luke Ball.

Makes a bit of sense but didn't they offer him 500k for three years, surely they wont be going to offer him more

Before a horror run of Injuries Goose was right up there with the best KP defenders in the comp. Sadly like many players injuries have shortened his career. He will get picked up this year being that it is a "thin" draft, however I cannot see how a side that is pushing for youth and speed can make use of a good footballer who has been slowed and is nearing 26 years of age.

I wish him the best of luck finding a new home, can't see it being with the dees.

we have enough backs ?? really .. not quite on that page with you guys.

Not sure how we would actually get him but if fitness proved he might be worth an interested look at.

we have enough backs ?? really .. not quite on that page with you guys.

Not sure how we would actually get him but if fitness proved he might be worth an interested look at.

We have enough KpB

Martin

Frawley

Garland

Rivers

Warnock

Adding goos to the list would take of those players spots/ another players spot on the actual list.

We have enough KpB

Martin

Frawley

Garland

Rivers

Warnock

Adding goos to the list would take of those players spots/ another players spot on the actual list.

Martin and Garland may play forward.. a fit Goose would eat Rivers for ability to take a forward.. frawley and Warnock are good. Martin is even pinch hittin gin ruck..his future may not be down back at all. We'll wait and see if Garland comes up to it this year

A back line up including Warnock Frawley and Maguire wouldnt be too shabby.

I wont a top team...not a team of my 'fav" players.. who cares whose out there in Red and Blue as long as they respect the jumper and give their all.

its not a mates party !! its AFL footy

Dont tell sam blease that

Sam Blease certainly hasn't helped his situation any Good by breaking his leg, Fortunately as he is still Growing he should be ok.

Bones heal better when they are still Growing. But only time will tell.

Edited by why you little

is he fit ?? it may not be the issue it was..it might be.. do we know ??

Go after him I say he is 25 had a year of recovery in the VFL and is no longer pigeonholed as a backman considering he kicked 5 goals on more than one occasion for Sandringham this year. Is only 25 and fits in with our youth policy. Would be silly not to look at him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.