Brad Miller

Jaded No More

And to think I toured AAMI park staldium on ha last day.

I said to him are you and PIA ambassadors for the spring carnival.

He responded, PIA maybe, I may have a different role, probably having a bet.

Why do I always put my foot in it.

Edit Avatar and name change,

Sick of picking someone who lasts a year.

I was going to name Hogan. Probably not a good move.

• Like 1

None of my business, but the next career progression from working on "Home and Away" is driving a cab.

• Like 3

None of my business, but the next career progression from working on "Home and Away" is driving a cab.

That is very cruel bluey...

Pia probably considers herself as a serious actress.

Also,I'm told Home and Away rates highly in Nigeria , most because the beach bodies have evaded the national censor.

I myself have appeared on Crimestoppers several times and the pay is much worse.

• Like 4

Victim of footy supporters seeing everything in black and white. If you are not a star, you must be a dud.

Awful footballers just don't play 150 games.

Well said. Miller was a hard-working and committed footballer, and was certainly more useful than Dawes has been. Led us to some great wins in 2008, 2009.

• Like 1

I always thought Miller was playing above his own weight division .

Victim of footy supporters seeing everything in black and white. If you are not a star, you must be a dud.

Awful footballers just don't play 150 games.

I would suggest those same football supporters you marked out are also the one's who for the life of them can't understand what Roos is trying to achieve at Melbourne in that players need to play their role in the team for it to be successful. If that means that you are the bloke who has to bullock the opposition out of the way despite it meaning you see very little of the ball whilst another forward kicks five goals because of your work, then so be it.

I would have thought that described Millsy pretty well. He was never going to be the first forward. In hindsight, I bet Jack Watts wouldn't have minded having him around a year or two longer.

Edited by Colin B. Flaubert

I don't know if it is fair to call someone who can be among the bests in a semi-final with David Mundy and Luke McPharlin alternating on him 'very very ordinary'.

Brad Miller, we remember! You're more than just the sum of your appealingly smoothed head-shape. :)

Miller's problem was that in spite of having all the skills, he always handpassed when he should have kicked, and kicked when he should have handpassed.

yep

always thought brad was a reasonable player who never quite took that next step

i kept waiting for it, but his decision making often let him down

I don't know if it is fair to call someone who can be among the bests in a semi-final with David Mundy and Luke McPharlin alternating on him 'very very ordinary'.

If the rest of the team played as well as Miller did that game,we would have won.