Richmond supporters

Miracle

I attend most games and would rate Richmond supporters the worst. In my experience they are far worse than Collingwood.

On Sunday I noticed that when the umpires entered the arena they were loudly booed by Richmond. I was a bit surprised and to my recollection this does not happen with other teams. Can someone correct me here if I am wrong. I just haven't noticed it before.

If I am correct, then the majority of their supporters have a fixation that the umpires will be biased against them even before the game starts.

No wonder i call Richmond supporters feral.

lol yeah they were pretty funny yesterday. Me n Deanox had a pretty irrational bloke behind us yesterday...

One thing I noticed in particular was their supporters yelling "baaaaaaallll!" everytime a tackle was laid haha.

I think for them it is the whole "the harder you tackle them, the more likely the umpire is to pay it" mentality, rather than what the rule book suggests... :lol:

lol yeah they were pretty funny yesterday. Me n Deanox had a pretty irrational bloke behind us yesterday...

One thing I noticed in particular was their supporters yelling "baaaaaaallll!" everytime a tackle was laid haha.

I think for them it is the whole "the harder you tackle them, the more likely the umpire is to pay it" mentality, rather than what the rule book suggests... :lol:

There's nothing I hate more than idiots screaming 'baaaaallll!!!' after a player correctly disposes the footy while being tackled.

Guest ash_22

Great point you just said I was thinking exactly same thing at Telstra dome I even mentioned to some melb supporters there worse then the scum Collingwood

Every time a melb player grabbed the footy as soon as they got tackled they called ball even with no prior opportunity and they belevie it was holding the ball because there so stupid

they need check the rule books and go back to streets of Richmond they are pathetic. They bagged us on sunday casue were on bottom of the ladder but we are in rebuilding phase we will get nautinui and all our young players get experince this year we will rise up ladder next while they still pick wrong players in draft.

There main players are all old richo brown simmo johnson it will be quite funny when they are on bottom of ladder in next 2 years but wont get number one pick casue of gold coast hahahaha

Go dees

stop saying Moose after every post. we know it's you already.

Who the f#@k are you in telling me what to do? I didn't realise their was censorship on this site! If there is something that you don't like someone doing, show some respect, be courteous and ASK!

Think I will post the way I want to, just like everyone else on this forum has the right to do.

Tool!

Moose

Was lucky enough to be wedged between 2 reasonably cool tiges fans this weekend but I have always rated them worse than Pies. last yr I sat in front of a classic looking loud, large and somewhat toothless wench and her equally feral bloke yelling at Picket every time he got the ball the he was an f`n drunk. Strangely enough they were both wasted!

No Pies are the worst.

But Richmond are not far behind. The incident that sums up Tiger supporters is one day about 25 years ago I sat near the Punt Rd Goal with a Tigers mate when MFC played Richmond and Richmond absolutely thumped MFC by at least 14 goals and doubled our score. We were outclassed and made to look ordinary. At the final siren did the Richmond faithful cheer their lads up the Punt Rd race? No they waited until the umpires were coming off the ground up the same race and they let loose with all their energy and bile on how they had been dudded on the day. Remarkable scenes like filming of Planet of the Apes. However you can easily identify a Tigers supporter as their bottom jaw tends to jut out a little bit and they find "Wheel of Fortune" challenging......

Guest unstable punt
Great point you just said I was thinking exactly same thing at Telstra dome I even mentioned to some melb supporters there worse then the scum Collingwood

Every time a melb player grabbed the footy as soon as they got tackled they called ball even with no prior opportunity and they belevie it was holding the ball because there so stupid

they need check the rule books and go back to streets of Richmond they are pathetic. They bagged us on sunday casue were on bottom of the ladder but we are in rebuilding phase we will get nautinui and all our young players get experince this year we will rise up ladder next while they still pick wrong players in draft.

There main players are all old richo brown simmo johnson it will be quite funny when they are on bottom of ladder in next 2 years but wont get number one pick casue of gold coast hahahaha

Go dees

Toygs supporters are mentally challenged, l was surprised how well behaved the Collingwood fans were on QB

I find the Saints supporters the worst now.

Ten years ago Tiger supporters were worst, then they slunk away.

Magpie supporters seem to not support their ferals as warmly as they once did.

Nationally, Adelaide supporters are worst and always will be.

I find the Saints supporters the worst now.

Ten years ago Tiger supporters were worst, then they slunk away.

Magpie supporters seem to not support their ferals as warmly as they once did.

Nationally, Adelaide supporters are worst and always will be.

Agree - noticed some unsavoury looking Tigs fans outside the ground but, to be honest, all of their supporters in our area were good humoured and friendly with the Dee fans. They even managed to maintain this when we were on top in the first qtr and when we came back in the second half. They didn't even get that upset with the umpiring that was definitely in our favour.

I guess they have got used to being crap and having to turn up each week for many years for little reward. At least they have Richo who is by far the most entertaining player in the comp IMO.

PRF thats exactly the same as what is was around us. the apparently had no concept of what they were shouting for.

JJC i thought we got a few more free kicks than them, but also noticed a hell of a lot of ours seemed to be paid as frees to advantage, i would to see stats for that. but when discussing the umpiring after, i couldnt really think of more than one or two incidents where richmond could have gotten an extra free kick. while the free kick count was slightly lopsided did the umpires actually miss many?