Jump to content




  •  

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Did anyone notice at the Eagles/Cats game,  when Hawkins was having a shot after the siren, all the flashing lights on the fence and on the stands started and the Eagles song blurted out. I would have thought that rules require the umpires to signal the end before all that crap starts.

Remember we missed out on finals last year by one goal.

🤔 No sprinklers !! 🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 09/04/2018 at 2:34 PM, Redleg said:

Did anyone notice at the Eagles/Cats game,  when Hawkins was having a shot after the siren, all the flashing lights on the fence and on the stands started and the Eagles song blurted out. I would have thought that rules require the umpires to signal the end before all that crap starts.

Remember we missed out on finals last year by one goal.

Didn't see the game Red, but I like your sense of fair play.

Hopefully, if/when the tide is turned next time, we throw the club song, lights, hall hat stand and a few chests of drawers and mirrors at Hawko or his replacement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee I haven’t missed much in a few weeks.

Viney is still 4-5 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, H_T said:

Gee I haven’t missed much in a few weeks.

Viney is still 4-5 weeks.

Time to get your mind around not seeing him  till at least July. 

Edited by old dee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2018 at 2:34 PM, Redleg said:

Did anyone notice at the Eagles/Cats game,  when Hawkins was having a shot after the siren, all the flashing lights on the fence and on the stands started and the Eagles song blurted out. I would have thought that rules require the umpires to signal the end before all that crap starts.

Remember we missed out on finals last year by one goal.

Hardly surprising Mr. Leg this is the same club that managed to look the other way for a decade when half the team was into things illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, old dee said:

Time to get your mind around not seeing him  till at least July. 

What year ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beelzebub said:

What year ?

I note VDB and McKenna are now listed as indefinite. To me that just about spells their time is up with us. If they both miss two full seasons, I couldn't see them being retained. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Redleg said:

I note VDB and McKenna are now listed as indefinite. To me that just about spells their time is up with us. If they both miss two full seasons, I couldn't see them being retained. 

Nor I 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moonie

As requested.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting performance today, simply disgusting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Redleg said:

Disgusting performance today, simply disgusting 

What was on today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Redleg said:

Disgusting performance today, simply disgusting 

Well I handed out a rather artistic flogging and received a rousing round of applause from the members.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

What was on today?

It was posted 23 hours ago, so it was actually yesterday.  Does  that give you a hint?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

What was on today?

My Kitchen Rules dessert challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Redleg said:

It was posted 23 hours ago, so it was actually yesterday.  Does  that give you a hint?

No can you give me another hint?

Edited by DemonFrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

My Kitchen Rules dessert challenge.

Sounds messy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

Sounds messy.

It is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least you can get a smile on Land,      if you read this thread,

intellectual and articulate and no depression.  and no political correctness required !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red, when does the 2019 AFL season begin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×