Wonaeamirri to debut for Demons!

Supreme_Demon

Maric and Valenti kicked 3 goals each last week and he got a game in front of them when he is clearly over weight as usual it doesn't make a lot of sense obviously our defensive pressure in our forward line is a major concern but he has his work cut out for him. I hope he proves me wrong but I think he was promoted too early.

Grimes already on the LTI list what a genius CAC is.

Green and Miller still get a game what a joke. As long as we have people\media pleasing clowns around the club like Lyon, Gardiner and Bailey we will go nowhere we need someone who is going to kick some heads and get rid of the [censored] at the club who are tieing as down, there is no use in having stability if everything is wrong.

Lyon got his Neil Balme style of coach that he loves so much now we are getting Neil Balme type results. He is clearly living in fantasy land if he thinks that the soft style of coaching by Balme and Bailey should actually work.

You're kidding aren't you? 3 weeks into the first season is not a reflection on any player. Grimes is rightly being giving all the time by the club to get over his (non OP) injuries.

Green and Miller still get a game what a joke. As long as we have people\media pleasing clowns around the club like Lyon, Gardiner and Bailey we will go nowhere we need someone who is going to kick some heads and get rid of the [censored] at the club who are tieing

You're kidding aren't you? 3 rounds into the season and we will go nowhere under Bailey?

Judd was overlooked by some because of injuries! Kreuzer was picked No. 1 with an injury which will be managed going forward. If you just picked blokes who are fit and ready to go straight up you won't neccesarily get the players you want or the best, long term.

Judd was overlooked by some because of injuries! Kreuzer was picked No. 1 with an injury which will be managed going forward. If you just picked blokes who are fit and ready to go straight up you won't neccesarily get the players you want or the best, long term.

Perhaps, but I bet Kreuzer isn't carrying a servere back injury. It's an injury which could profoundly effect his career.

Perhaps, but I bet Kreuzer isn't carrying a servere back injury. It's an injury which could profoundly effect his career.

In all honesty, just how friggin dumb do you think our club is?

Would they have drafted Grimes if he had an injury that they believed would profoundly effect his career?

Ever think that the club just wants to give Grimes all the time in the world to recover, while taking advantage of the long-term injury/rookie promotion system?

Even if Grimes is ready to play in 3 weeks, he won't, so you may as well bring in someone who has a skill we desperately need (forward pressure). It's smart list management (hooray!).

In all honesty, just how friggin dumb do you think our club is?

Would they have drafted Grimes if he had an injury that they believed would profoundly effect his career?

Don't be so daft, it's happened before and it will happen again. :rolleyes:

Clubs are more than prepared to take a risk on what they think is a talented player but also has serious injury issues. I'll give a couple of examples, Judd was one that paid of, Muston was one that didn't. I'm not sure that we are in a position to take these type of risks with extremely valuable draft picks considering the state of our list.

Ever think that the club just wants to give Grimes all the time in the world to recover, while taking advantage of the long-term injury/rookie promotion system?

WTF are you on about? Where have I said that he shouldn't be put on the long term injury list and given all the time in the world to recover?

Even if Grimes is ready to play in 3 weeks, he won't, so you may as well bring in someone who has a skill we desperately need (forward pressure). It's smart list management (hooray!).

What a strange thing to post, if he was over his injury and ready to play then why on earth would he not play? I would have thought that actually getting the ball from the midfield to the forward line with decent disposal was a skill we currently lack, obviously I'm wrong.

Don't be so daft, it's happened before and it will happen again. :rolleyes:

Clubs are more than prepared to take a risk on what they think is a talented player but also has serious injury issues. I'll give a couple of examples, Judd was one that paid of, Muston was one that didn't. I'm not sure that we are in a position to take these type of risks with extremely valuable draft picks considering the state of our list.

WTF are you on about? Where have I said that he shouldn't be put on the long term injury list and given all the time in the world to recover?

What a strange thing to post, if he was over his injury and ready to play then why on earth would he not play? I would have thought that actually getting the ball from the midfield to the forward line with decent disposal was a skill we currently lack, obviously I'm wrong.

He is not ready for senior footy, is what I meant. Even if he recovered in 3 weeks, he still wouldn't be getting a senior game given he has had no pre-season.

And it's hilarious that you talk about clubs drafting injured players and you mention Judd. Huge mistake that one was, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Besides, this severe back injury that you talk about didn't stop Grimes from playing and leading his team last year, so it can't be that bad. I would say they are just managing it for now, taking it slowly to ensure it heals completely and never returns.

He is not ready for senior footy, is what I meant. Even if he recovered in 3 weeks, he still wouldn't be getting a senior game given he has had no pre-season.

And it's hilarious that you talk about clubs drafting injured players and you mention Judd. Huge mistake that one was, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Did you actually read my post? I gave an example of a risk that paid off and one that didn't. :rolleyes:

At the time Hodge, Ball and Judd were considered to be the stand out top 3, the Hawks went with Hodge because they were concerned about Judd's shoulders and they believed that Hodge would give them a quicker return, which is ironic because it was Hodge who missed alot of his early footy because of injuries.

I just don't belive that our club is in a position to gamble valuable early picks on guys who have back injuries. You may disagree with me and that's great, that's your opinion. But I've had a back injury before and I fully understand the implications. Before Grimes did his back he was touted as a top 5 pick, so it's interesting that all the clubs prior to our pick decided to pass on him. Did we know something they didn't? Hopefully the answer is yes because I'm sick of this club throwing away first round picks.

...........Grimes already on the LTI list what a genius CAC is..................

Yeah. CAC selected him knowing he would be on the long term injury list. Just as he knew Molan would (i) break his leg preseason then (ii) dislocate a shoulder in his comeback then I think (iii) do the other shoulder.

Yeah, CAC is a fortuneteller and soem people just talk crap!!!!

do you really know what jack injuries are on the club web site it states that jack has got a shin groin injury are the club lying or did someone make up that he has a back injury

Maric and Valenti kicked 3 goals each last week and he got a game in front of them when he is clearly over weight as usual it doesn't make a lot of sense obviously our defensive pressure in our forward line is a major concern but he has his work cut out for him. I hope he proves me wrong but I think he was promoted too early.

Green and Miller still get a game what a joke. As long as we have people\media pleasing clowns around the club like Lyon, Gardiner and Bailey we will go nowhere we need someone who is going to kick some heads and get rid of the [censored] at the club who are tieing as down, there is no use in having stability if everything is wrong.

Lyon got his Neil Balme style of coach that he loves so much now we are getting Neil Balme type results. He is clearly living in fantasy land if he thinks that the soft style of coaching by Balme and Bailey should actually work.

Your English and Literature skills are amazing!

That, together with your lack of intelligence, makes you an extremely important cog in the development of our football club.

People like you should just jump ship and barrack for Collingwood!

Getting rid of Dean Bailey is one of the smartest things I have ever heard. He has coached two matches. Obviously he is no good. Let's ignore the fact that he is a "take-no-[censored]" kinda guy, who will seperate the men from the boys at Melbourne! Something we have been crying out for since the 1950's.

You are kidding yourself if you think DB, CAC and G.Lyon are to blame for the position we are in!

Take a good hard look at the players!

And while you are at it......

Take a good hard look at yourself..... Clown!

Definately earnt the elevation to the senior list, played really well.

That one moment where it was Wonaeamirri's kick to Morton, who then kicked to PJ.

Was like looking into the future, was very very pleasing.

His effort along with Mortons, Johnsons, Bartrams, Rivers and Mclean gives me confidence in this club going forward.

do you really know what jack injuries are on the club web site it states that jack has got a shin groin injury are the club lying or did someone make up that he has a back injury

This from the article on the MFC website states Grimes was put on the Long Term Injury list because of a back injury, so no-one 'made it up':

"Austin's elevation has been made possible because Jack Grimes has been placed on the long term injury list with a back complaint."

Definately earnt the elevation to the senior list, played really well.

That one moment where it was Wonaeamirri's kick to Morton, who then kicked to PJ.

Was like looking into the future, was very very pleasing.

His effort along with Mortons, Johnsons, Bartrams, Rivers and Mclean gives me confidence in this club going forward.

I agree mate,

I though Aussie played really well when he was on the ground. His 1st and 2nd efforts were great, and that chase and tackle of 2 Geelong players 1 being G Ablett which caused a turnover booked him a place in next weeks team IMO.

He dosen't look like a specimen of fitness but at least he has a real hard crack, and attacks the footy and tackles!

Your English and Literature skills are amazing!

That, together with your lack of intelligence, makes you an extremely important cog in the development of our football club.

There's really no need to pick on a persons grammar and literature skills, especially on an internet forum.