Fox News reports Demons are red hot favorites for Judd

Yze_Magic

Dear God (Frank Zappa),

Please let this be true, I'll buy all your CDs,

Signed,

Geddy Lee.

You are worshipping a false God. Joe Strummer is GOD!!!!!!

Now Juddy has already decided 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go'. I'm hoping he decides to go 'Straight To Hell'.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was said on street talk?

Is hutchy coming on the show?

Hutchy is coming on. However it will probably be a lot of talk about Essendon's new coach... and Hutchy going through the bins of all of Judd's relatives! :rolleyes:

Crawf said "thanks for choosing Hawthorn" and Judd said "yeah, I thought I'll announce it on Street Talk".

The guys on Demonology are disussing a Fox Sports update that stated the MFC is now favorite to land Judd

Did anyone see or the update?

Also in the paper today a punter tried to put down $25,000 on Judd going to the Demons

And finally, a rumour that Judds manager, Paul Conners, is holding a press conference at 4pm today

Anyone know anything?

Boloney Moloney!!!

4, Sylvia & Robertson to WCE for CJ

Ken McGregor?????

Bollocks to that. I gather Hutchie wasn't even on there. Oh well yet again we are left to guess. It certainly wouldn't have been how I'd pictured Judd letting it go (on the footy show), but then again I really don't know how you do this kind of thing. Does he call a press conference to announce which club he is going to shine his holy light upon?

Leastways, it's been a positive day as far as rumours go. I think we're a good thing.

Leastways, it's been a positive day as far as rumours go. I think we're a good thing.

And yesterday was a positive day for Collingwood...

Please, because some idiot who has money to burn feels like placing a bet on Judd coming to Melbourne, the media suddenly flags us as favourites?! :rolleyes:

Nothing's changed as far as I'm concerned. Don't get too carried away people, it will make the disappointment that much worse.

Please, because some idiot who has money to burn feels like placing a bet on Judd coming to Melbourne, the media suddenly flags us as favourites?! :rolleyes:

Nothing's changed as far as I'm concerned. Don't get too carried away people, it will make the disappointment that much worse.

Come on Jaded. Don't be such a Melbourne supporter ;)

At least it's better than two days of Collingwood in a row...

And outside of this chap who has money, people have been talking. It's not soley based on that.

This is starting to drain me now. I hoped this would end tonight, but alas nothing. I'm tempted to avoid all this rubbish until Sunday. But I know I won't so I'll not try to kid myself.

Guest unstable punt
Come on Jaded. Don't be such a Melbourne supporter ;)

At least it's better than two days of Collingwood in a row...

And outside of this chap who has money, people have been talking. It's not soley based on that.

This is starting to drain me now. I hoped this would end tonight, but alas nothing. I'm tempted to avoid all this rubbish until Sunday. But I know I won't so I'll not try to kid myself.

The reason it brought on the rumour is because the guy at Sportsbet was suss and wouldn't take the 25,000 bet. He only took a $2000 bet, because he said they are usually done by people who know something. Who knows it might have been 'Doctor Turf' = his brothers a director or former board member or something? <_<

That's a defeatist attitude IMO.

If you psyche yourself up and it turns out the rumours are true, then it feels that much sweeter. It's worth the risk of disappointment.

I believe at this stage we're more of a chance than we were at the beginning. I'm still hopeful.

Fingers crossed.

grasping at straws I know but does anyone think they failed to mention Judds destination on the footy show because it looks likely he will be at Melbourne and not Collingwood.

If it looked certain to be Collingwood the cynical side of me suggests it would have been drummed up big time last night.

I missed the show ( I have a life...lol ) was Eddie smiling ?

You didnt miss much. The players revue was good, the shielas in it were crackin' and Kelly Clarkson has porked up a bit.

There was some funny bits like when the big bald bloke that won the car for almost footbal legends planted an unwelcome kiss on the blonde from Chrysler.

Not much else.

That's a defeatist attitude IMO.

I don't know if Mickrocks and Jaded are related but their defeatist attitude makes me sick.

Let's not get our hopes high so the disappointment won't hurt as much. What bull.

It's WEAK. I don't know how u get out of bed.