MFC 2024 BEST & FAIREST NIGHT

4 minutes ago, cookieboc said:

mixed with the medications from slicing my hand open today. Ill still microwave my membership tho 🤣

Make sure you take your hand out.

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

Congrats to my Fave player Jack!!!

Greeny said our midfield next year is 

Max-Legend

Trac-was desperate to get to Carlton

Clarry-was desperate to get to Geelong

Kozzie-was desperate to get to West Coast

Who's desperate enough to win the clearance? Maxxxxxxxyy

Brad Green shut down the Clarry trade,how about shutting down Gary Pert shopping Clarry around 2 years in a row!!!

Time to go Pert!

Edited by Jack7
  • Like 2
  • Vomit 2

52 minutes ago, Seraph said:

image.thumb.jpeg.3e0789852997a26b6c0b6ac681067983.jpeg

Not having given the top ten much thought (there were a few other distractions this week) - but seeing TMac at 10 has lifted the spirits - a player who's best has been pretty spectacular (Perth 2017), but who has also been in there for a lot of years playing his role and contributing both ends of the ground. A great example of looking beyond the stats for a contribution (thinking those up the ground moments in 2021).  Thought he/we rolled the dice for once last chance in '22 but really looking forward to what he can do in '25.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Supreme_Demon said:

If anyone from Demonland was there tonight, did they see Clayton Oliver?

Tell him we all love him and want him to stay a Demon! ❤️💙👹

I was there. A friend spoke to Clarry and asked him if he was enjoying his break. He replied that he was, up until the time he found out he was being shopped.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

36 minutes ago, Jumping Jack Clennett said:

I was there.

i didn’t see Clarrie but Tommy Sparrow told me that he was on their table.

I was there, I told Clarry to [censored] in the bushes in his garden....coz that is where Tom Morris will be hiding

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Demon Jack said:

Any Trac mentions in the speeches tonight?

Not one word... but neither was Charlie Spargo mentioned.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Supreme_Demon said:

If anyone from Demonland was there tonight, did they see Clayton Oliver?

Tell him we all love him and want him to stay a Demon! ❤️💙👹

I was there and spoke to him. Hand is still swollen but he was in good spirits. I won’t repeat what he said about a certain journalist as it won’t get past the censors. He’s not going anywhere.

Great night and I feel much more positive about next season. 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 7
  • Clap 2

We were $51 right after the GF for the 2025 flag, but it seems as though punters are starting to realize that all the things that could go wrong did go wrong. We are not as bad as our results this season and now are rated a $26 chance. 

That top 10 is a nice blend of gen Z and absolute top line established players, so if Petracca can come back and become even half the player he is/was then it would be great. Oliver, Salem, Lever, Sparrow and even May in spite of a 10 finish were clearly down on output when you consider their lofty standing in the club. 

With stability, rookie players like Brown, Tholstrup and Jefferson can really surprise similar to the players Brisbane blooded.

We have the list, so it is now up to the coaches to instill the confidence back in the side.

I’m confident Goodwin has genuinely learnt a lot and is already hard at work doing all he can to get us back to where this club needs to be. 

• Like 10
  • Clap 2

9 hours ago, Tarax Club said:

Three positives in an ordinary week;

1. Tom Campbell’s arrival.

2. AFLW team played like Demons.

3. Angus Brayshaw’s farewell in particular the optimism he expressed about the future of the club.

Roll away the fair weather sailors, muckrakers and doomsayers.

If you view Tom Campbell coming to club is a positive youre really struggling to name 3 things. Get excited about a VFL ruckman Dees fans! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

8 hours ago, Jaded No More said:

Chandler top 10, proving once again that Demonlanders don’t know what roles players are asked to play. Half of this site is constantly calling for him to be dropped. I crown thee “the next ANB”. 

Top 10 for the team that finished 14th is no great flex. How did it work out for Terlich when he finished top 3? Did  he become a future captain? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jane02 said:

I was there and spoke to him. Hand is still swollen but he was in good spirits. I won’t repeat what he said about a certain journalist as it won’t get past the censors. He’s not going anywhere.

Great night and I feel much more positive about next season. 

Don’t tell me Morris has been tweeting nonsense 

Some on here think everything he says is gospel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BringBackTheDemon said:

Top 10 for the team that finished 14th is no great flex. How did it work out for Terlich when he finished top 3? Did  he become a future captain? 

He's not Ron Barassi but he's a good small forward who improves each season. Kicks goals too.

Do you have a point or did you just need to slag him?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Clap 2

So the Umpires had Trac as clearly our best player yet he wasn’t in our top 10 for the BnF

different voting systems but still curious

Brad Green sounded good & fired up & feels like he will be able to connect with the footy dept & players and supportive of the review .. let’s hope he follows through with the recommendations and his a president we hear fighting for the club in particular our draw which no doubt the afl will shaft us 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jack7 said:

Congrats to my Fave player Jack!!!

Greeny said our midfield next year is 

Max-Legend

Trac-was desperate to get to Carlton

Clarry-was desperate to get to Geelong

Kozzie-was desperate to get to West Coast

Who's desperate enough to win the clearance? Maxxxxxxxyy

Brad Green shut down the Clarry trade,how about shutting down Gary Pert shopping Clarry around 2 years in a row!!!

Time to go Pert!

ill-informed tripe, keeping your reputation intact!

10 minutes ago, Biffen said:

He's not Ron Barassi but he's a good small forward who improves each season. Kicks goals too.

Do you have a point or did you just need to slag him?

My point was finishing 8th on a team that finished 14th is hardly proof of any greatness or something to shut any haters up, and I actually dont even hate Chandler, i think hes a good user who would look much better on a team who moved the ball faster. Being a forward for Melbourne is one of the worst jobs in football. 

If you and others want together excited by BNF finishes for a 14th placed team though youre welcome to do so. 

11 hours ago, Queanbeyan Demon said:

Not sure you are serious either.

D/land is degenerating fast in the news etc always criticising Other websites.

To get basic info you need to read afl and Melb websites.