NON-MFC: Round 22

1 hour ago, dees189227 said:

That last throw in cox was unopposed in the ruck, he could have grabbed it & had a shot, instead he tapped it to nowhere.

I'm glad he didn't grab it though. Imagine if he kicked the winner.  

Just watched it. Ouch. And more than 'nowhere'; it was to a Swan!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Timothy Reddan-A'Blew said:

...including the Grundy tap to him.

Regrets? I have a few.

AHhhh Wonderful A  FERAL FALSE TEETH MELTDOWN in Lulie St. 

What a WONDERFUL Start to the WEEKEND😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gawndy the Great said:

Fly bagging the umps in the presser. Let’s see if the AFL come out and fine him.

Acting like a sore loser even though hes always a winner, "umps don't always get it right"

• Angry 1
  • Vomit 1

16 hours ago, The heart beats true said:

I’m all in on this too. The AFL does everything in its power to orchestrate results, so I love it when their plan fails and it costs them money.

They’ll try spin it into a PR win about ‘the strength of the national competition’, but then give Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon the softest fixture imaginable to make sure they are all top 6 in 2025.

Next year? Have you seen Essendon’s draw this year? Ten (in a row) of their last eleven games in Melbourne. Me thinks Scotty still has some mates at AFL House. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 2

If I were a football journalist / professional stirrer. I'd be trawling over a compilation of those 'last two minutes' clips the AFL site produces after tight games. See how many times there's been a debatable umpiring decision that nudged Collingwood over the line and send the result to Macrae with an invoice for "1 premiership cup."

We can at least say that Goodwin doesn't sulk.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, whatwhat say what said:

didn't think fly particularly attacked the maggots - nothing to see here, not even a 'please explain' required

I don't think what he said was too bad re bagging umpires but more so from a culture perspective re making excuses. Instead of focussing on not being 'awarded' a free for an action that created no real disadvantage but might technically be a free, he would have been better off saying we gave up a 5 goal lead in the 4th quarter and will focus on what we did wrong to lose from the position we were in.

I wonder how many journos will write that Collingwood have gone from Premiers to zero set finals?

• Like 1

Wasn't Collingwood the club that had two players run over the mark not paid 50 and denied the opposition a chance to win the game. Sorry Pies, doesn't always go your way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

It wouldn’t be complete without the instrument music teachers always give the least talented students… the humble triangle.

It barely qualifies as a musical instrument. 

I believe Gossamer Wump would disagree!

53 minutes ago, loges said:

Wasn't Collingwood the club that had two players run over the mark not paid 50 and denied the opposition a chance to win the game. Sorry Pies, doesn't always go your way.

Correct.

Maynard went at least a metre over the mark on the 50 in last qtr and then took another step forward before the L McDonald goal. Fly not bringing that one up I assume...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Timothy Reddan-A'Blew said:

That's my instrument, universally the butt of jokes. Such a refreshing, positive sentiment, Lexi. Can I do it, then? Huh? Huh?

Of course you can. You have my blessing 🪕🪕🪕

• Thanks 1

Wonderful morning. The filth carp the bed, 

an unpaid 50 m , lost by 3 points , 

GOOD MORNING to you all,

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

🥳 Happy 250th Jem Jem 🥳

Will never forget his first appearance on 360 after that filthy thug deliberately flattened Gus. He was wholly concerned about the welfare of “Bruz” and what it might do to his mental well-being. Didn’t consider Gus at all. He can get [censored] for the rest of his career with that despicable club. 

Yeah, yep and bloody hell yeah, I had a GREAT night last night, Wi Fi out with the girls so had a few mates over listening to Uriah Heep, Hawkwind, Ghost, and DEEP PURPLE's new Killer album = 1 what a ripper! Then watched the last 5 mins of the game, and was in seventh heaven as I opened the Gentleman Jack and contemplated a large Cuban Cigar for myself and company of mates. Agree Howe a preeeck and Maynard a low life Amoeba....and Toothless Ferals false teeth club can well and trully get stuffed! good times WCW🤣

Edited by picket fence
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Lexinator said:

Of course you can. You have my blessing 🪕🪕🪕

...though I see I've been beaten too it (sort of...😒):

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DPZez06NVLuY&ved=2ahUKEwi4xMeQgemHAxXfxzgGHTg8GsoQwqsBegQIEBAG&usg=AOvVaw0LZr1tjdhoRSqW5aS1toAh

A 'different' mind comes up with linking banjo and techno 🤪

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ha McCrae said that 50 would had been paid if it was at the MCG.  Probably because your feral fans would have demanded it.

Your team was 27 points up & blew it.

Welcome to being an afl coach when it's not always sunshine and roses. 

• Like 1
  • Clap 3

13 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

Ha McCrae said that 50 would had been paid if it was at the MCG.  Probably because your feral fans would have demanded it.

You left one word of at the end....... 

LOSER!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

McRae got the Jurgen Klopp passive aggressive thing going. Media love him but most oppo fans can see through the [censored].

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Timothy Reddan-A'Blew said:

Omfg, that's genius! Also, video posted on GF day on 2021! All it needs is Pavarotti singing the song - why not? Given banjo and techno features 🤣😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RickyJ45 said:

Acting like a sore loser even though hes always a winner, "umps don't always get it right"

27 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

McCrae said home teams have an advantage."It would've been paid at the 'G"  In other words he admitted his mob are gifted an armchair ride at the 'G. Moaning about the umpires is something I'd never expect Goodwin to do. It was entirely p&$# weak of McCrae who has had it easy and been a smug so and so. What goes around comes around. Lovin it and about to sit down and watch the last quarter again. SUCK IT UP SUNSHINE.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

🥳 Happy 250th Jem Jem 🥳

Will never forget his first appearance on 360 after that filthy thug deliberately flattened Gus. He was wholly concerned about the welfare of “Bruz” and what it might do to his mental well-being. Didn’t consider Gus at all. He can get [censored] for the rest of his career with that despicable club. 

He is one of my most hated players, in fact he’s the only ex Melbourne player I despise beside Scully. Both were/are disrespectful [censored]. But at least Scully was a number one pick who was offered insane money. 
We plucked Howe from his electrician apprenticeship and total obscurity, only for him to sook it up because he didn’t wanna be a defender. 
Have a [censored] rest of your career Howe. [censored]. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Clap 3

11 hours ago, dazzledavey36 said:

If some supporters on here think we're  bad at turning on our own players go and read the Lachie Schultz thread on the Collingwood board.. 

The only thing that angers me is that stupid Collingwood could potentially make Freo stronger with a high draft pick this year.

Yes I am still salty and will be for a long time about the Jackson steal. It almost felt like the JHF situation just not as daylight robbery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Little Goffy said:

If I were a football journalist / professional stirrer. I'd be trawling over a compilation of those 'last two minutes' clips the AFL site produces after tight games. See how many times there's been a debatable umpiring decision that nudged Collingwood over the line and send the result to Macrae with an invoice for "1 premiership cup."

We can at least say that Goodwin doesn't sulk.

And boy he'd have a reason to do so, many games last year including the twin finals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 640MD said:

Wonderful morning. The filth carp the bed, 

an unpaid 50 m , lost by 3 points , 

GOOD MORNING to you all,

TOP OF THE MORNING my fellow demonlanders, what a way to start the weekend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ElDiablo14 said:

The only thing that angers me is that stupid Collingwood could potentially make Freo stronger with a high draft pick this year.

Yes I am still salty and will be for a long time about the Jackson steal. It almost felt like the JHF situation just not as daylight robbery.

I'm with you. They could still finish too and have a draft hand of three 1st round draft picks which includes Collingwoods one which they gave up for Schultz.

They're in a really good space with their list build and age demographic.

Their aim should be a premiership within thr next 3 years imo.

• Like 1