Im really scared!!

dazzledavey36

that the great David Neitz will never get to hold that premirship cup ever! really if one person in the AFL deserves a premirship medal its this bloke! he bleeds so hard for this club and watching his reaction after the game just made a little tear in my eye! he is a captain of our great club and has copped it on the chin during his career but he fights back trully well and has done this club proud! but i have a feeling next year could be his last and i want the great man to be up there when that siren goes and see him holding hat cup up and all the MFC players rushing in and celebrating with the big man even chair him off with one of the biggest stan ovation in a game!

Hang in there big Neita!!

He definitely wont ever hold a premiership cup

Flower, Lyon and Neitz...

the 3 greatest Demons of the last 30 years, all let down by a poor club with a poor culture

They did their best to change it, and God bless them all for trying

the 3 greatest Demons of the last 30 years, all let down by a poor club with a poor culture

2 years left imo

Agree with sentiments, although he has missed a few crucial goals in the last few weeks, at important stages of games.

To win a flag for DN it would nearly have to be next year, what chance of that, .. although it is an even year !

Guest baysidedave

poor culture which is still rife, accept mediocrity thats the culture of the club and half of the supporters

Big Jimmy Stynes deserved to hold a premiership cup, let alone should've been in a Granny.

Chances are that not only Neitz, but :

Chris Grant

Robert Harvey

Nathan Buckley

Shane Crawford

Matthew Richardson

Scott West

.....will never play in a premiership team.

That's on top of the likes of Bob Skilton, Robert Flower, Gary Ablett, Tony Lockett, Jim Stynes, Gary Lyon etc

Somehow, I don't feel bad for Nathan Buckley.

I know I should, but.... nothing.

Robert Harvey on the other hand, that poor bugger has had the misfortune of playing for probably the most unsuccessful team ever. How can such a winner get stuck with such a bunch of losers?

that the great David Neitz will never get to hold that premirship cup ever! really if one person in the AFL deserves a premirship medal its this bloke! he bleeds so hard for this club and watching his reaction after the game just made a little tear in my eye! he is a captain of our great club and has copped it on the chin during his career but he fights back trully well and has done this club proud! but i have a feeling next year could be his last and i want the great man to be up there when that siren goes and see him holding hat cup up and all the MFC players rushing in and celebrating with the big man even chair him off with one of the biggest stan ovation in a game!

Hang in there big Neita!!

I remember robbo saying that they have to win a premiership for Neita because it's not fair that he finishes his career without one. Maybe Neita will just have to hang around.

Got no simpathy for Buckley & Richo not winning one, as Buckley left the Brisbane Bears in 1993 (or sometime around then) because he wanted to win a premiership. HAHAHAHAHA. Richo is a sook, and I don't rate him anywhere near some of the other players mentioned.

Got no simpathy for Buckley & Richo not winning one, as Buckley left the Brisbane Bears in 1993 (or sometime around then) because he wanted to win a premiership. HAHAHAHAHA. Richo is a sook, and I don't rate him anywhere near some of the other players mentioned.

I feel sorry for Richo he is just an unlucky guy but he wears his heart on his sleeve and I feel for him for all the crap he puts up with. Buckley, care factor = zero, I would be happier to see him holding the wooden spoon every year

He had a chance to stay with Brisbane OR go to the Kangaroos, but decided to go to the filth to win premierships. Since that decision, Kangaroos won 2 flags - 96 & 99. Brisbane won 3 flags 01, 02 & 03. :lol:

and more importantly the pies lost 2!

to brisbane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of the posters are being a bit hard on Richo. Good player, plays his guts out every week and some of you have the audacity to bag him.

Richo is an easy target because of the way he carries on when things don't go his/Richmonds way but......I was at Richmond v Essendon at the G last year when Richo went off his head and kicked 12 goals (I think) and took around 20 marks and set up at least 4 other goals, I thought James Hird was the best player I had ever seen until that game, Richo was simply AWESOME. His commitment to the club can't be questioned especially when he played last week with a fractured eye socket, we could only hope for team men like him.

Somehow, I don't feel bad for Nathan Buckley.

I know I should, but.... nothing.

Bucks left the Bears to play in Premierships with Collingwood. Admire him as a player but no sympathy from me. The only player I can remember to manage to manipulate the club that drafted him to the extent that forced them to trade him to the club he wanted to go to before he was drafted

Some of the posters are being a bit hard on Richo. Good player, plays his guts out every week and some of you have the audacity to bag him.

Richo gets bagged for his shitty attitude not for his lack of ability. The bloke has kicked over 700 goals for [censored]'s sake. If he could kick properly it probably would have been over 900. But that doesn't excuse him from carrying on like a pork chop on the field and pointing the finger at his team mates when they fire a pass over his head or at his toe nails for the 1000th time, as frustrating as that may be.