GAMEDAY: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

1 minute ago, ElDiablo14 said:

Is Fritsch playing wing or HB? 🙃🙃

Wherever he is, he's probably jogging and not putting any pressure on his opponent 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, ElDiablo14 said:

The question is.... Is Fritsch PLAYING ? 

is this like 2019 where we realised we needed to learn something new and dealt with the results for the bigger picture or is this like the end of the line for this list or is this something else I am not wise enough to see

• Thinking 1

I've checked out for 2024, I'll be heading to the footy as a release from work and for something to do now, not in the hope it's going to lead to any sort of glory at seasons end.

4 minutes ago, Tolstoys Nudge said:

How about Confidence, Running-legs, Jolt-up-the-wazoo, JVR, Lever (after the bye), Laurie, Billings, Kolt, Hore (post-bye), Billings, Seston, Jeffo & AMW?!?!?!

Nick-off - your pain doesn’t get abated by being sarcastically-dissident when it’s hailing! You’re better than that I’m sure of it mate. If it happens again next week, and after bye, sure I’ll worry the years a write-off — But then I’ll trust JT and Goody whom won is a FLAG for the first time since 1964!!!!!!

Simon is that you? Is this your burner account? Or our president perhaps..🤔

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fr_ap said:

If you actually understand footy and know what to look for this isn't surprising. 

List has been monumentally mismanaged since the flag and standards have been poor for a while now. 

Club is arrogant, stubborn and to boot, dumb. We play players through injury, we don't reward form, we do reward mediocrity and the list management team have made a number of very soft calls. 

All these little things add up. 

21 is all we're seeing folks. I hate it and it makes me sad. 

This ^^^^^ ....  😥 

10 minutes ago, layzie said:

Where's the pride?

Somewhere on the Serengeti!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ElDiablo14 said:

Is he playing?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brownie said:

What is a top 4 team doing 100 points down?

The answer   is in the question

Think about it ;)

• Clap 1

The issue now is that Goodwin will stick with his nothing game plan which will get a few wins based more on individual brilliance. We will then really bottom out when the retirements kick in. Tassie will be coming in at this time and get all the draft picks and free agent talent leaving us to maintain our status quo of a few years back. Goodwin will then get the sack but it will be 7 years too late. 

• Like 3

The Petty forward experiment is over!

The Petracca half forward experiment is over!

The Disco forward experiment is over!

The Chandler half forward role is over!

The no backup ruck for Max tactic is over!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Other then reading this complete and utter dribble what example of this club has proven to you they can be trusted other then bring knocked out in straight sets 2 years in a row.

Get rid of the rosy red and blue glasses FCS, reality has hit us smack bang between the eyes today.

Hahahaha you’re surely kidding! Kick 5% straighter and we beat the pies you silly bugger! What an overtly ignorant comment.. but I feel your pain, It’s shizen it really is.. but it is also a one-off for the last 4yrs & that in-and-of-itself is a statement!

I mean — Darcy looking like Gawns daddy is actually real you think is it? Amiss is far too good for May is he? Come on bud, you know it’s silly! 

This comp is just so even, things are always on knife-edge and if you’re off, you get belted!!! Tigers can barely field a side that’s above VFL quality, then lost their one decent player & yet if not for even more inj and some poor conversion they’d of been 60+ ahead of Geelong at the cattery — Such is footy! But why do you get to cheer the wins when you can’t take ONE belting? Tell me 

I’m at the game and my feeling is one of sadness as our premiership window has just been closed. Several players not up to AFL standard and others who today have simply given up. This will be a defeat of 100 points by a team not even in the 8. Sorry folks, we are done and dusted. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jaded No More said:

A good team comes out and wins the last quarter. 
We look like we’ve come out with all the enthusiasm of a contestant in a children’s pageant. 

Those little pageant girls are savages, they’d have a crack 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ElDiablo14 said:

Simon is that you? Is this your burner account? Or our president perhaps..🤔

Simons presser starts with

"Wow, didn't see that comin"🤮

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

FFS you are talking absolute Rubbish 

You are putting this down to Loading 

That’s one of our problems, Arrogance. 

We have let A Grade Players walk and they have been replaced by below average discards…

That’s the word, Arrogance.

Like an Elephant the room since post 2021.

One very small positive is, the ‘True Believers’ might now consider taking their One Eyed Blinker off.

• Like 2