TRAINING: Wednesday 10th April 2024

Hopefully @kev martin or @Demon Dynastywill be at training this morning. I’m going there but I couldn’t do a training report if my life depended on it. A very good buddy and fellow DL-er said for me not to worry, just look out for certain players as possible replacements for Kozzie. But even that’s a slog. I mean, I still can’t tell Jed and Harry apart. 😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clap 1

23 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Hopefully @kev martin or @Demon Dynastywill be at training this morning. I’m going there but I couldn’t do a training report if my life depended on it. A very good buddy and fellow DL-er said for me not to worry, just look out for certain players as possible replacements for Kozzie. But even that’s a slog. I mean, I still can’t tell Jed and Harry apart. 😭

Hot tip: neither Jed or Harry will be replacing Kosi this week

You’ll be fine 😂

• Haha 11

• Demonland changed the title to TRAINING: Wednesday 10th April 2024
40 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

If you can provide a list of players in the rehab group you will have earned the title of um Demonland Trackwatcher. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clap 1

All track watchers see things in their own unique way. See insights or chat to players

or just report what they feel about the session, each a bit different.

this allows the readers to take ideas and reinforce our own perspective.

Makes us all feel good, don’t stop ! Much appreciated all views.

watching the demons is a bit like bashing your head with a brick,  it feels better when you stop,  Stuff it, Go Dee’s Start well tomorrow night give them hell !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Demonland said:

If you can provide a list of players in the rehab group you will have earned the title of um Demonland Trackwatcher. 

What’s rehab?

Jokes. Pfft I know what rehab is. 

Meme Shock GIF by Evan Klar

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Surely you can identify The Kolt @WalkingCivilWar

From a mile away! There’s mullets, then there’s the Kolt mullet.

I can also identify Bill and AMW. Are they also who I should be watching out for?

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

"JED" Clampett is the one with a trusty Carbine!

"HARRY" Windsor is the one with a cravate ! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, picket fence said:

"JED" Clampett is the one with a trusty Carbine!

"HARRY" Windsor is the one with a cravate ! 😁

Thanks PF. 

*even more confused*

• Haha 2

Andy MW time? I know he is playing down back atm in VFL, but is a small forward with speed, good skills, vision and finish - tackles hard and can take a grab too. He must be very close to selection in a similar way to Howes' recent elevation.

• Like 1
  • Clap 2

No-one in rehab this morning, a Captain's run, 26 players.

Laurie, Tomlinson, Tholstrup, Chandler, Woey, and Kossie are out there.

Rehabbers are out now. Marty, McAdam, Melky, Bowey, Sestan.

As a guess for in and outs, I would say, out Laurie, Tomlinson, and Woey as they were mainly in the yellow vest in the structural sims.

Tholstrup was doing plenty off the half-forward. 

Chandler was running hard, giving the knee a test, no problems. 

There are group, maybe 20, from the area around Alice Springs (Ntaria). One of them will toss the coin at the game. The indigenous players all made some time for them. All in the MFC colours of their own club. The MFC also handed them some scarves.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1

Kolt is doing drills with the main group. It’s like he’s auditioning coz boy is he giving it everything. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Demonland said:

DL, maybe you could instigate an Um award for something. Trackwatcher of the month may be a good use? 

Or post of the week, or faux pas post of the week?

The Ummies have a good ring to it... (unnecessary use of elipsis for effect) 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Just make it up and use the most obscure nicknames you can come up with so it becomes utterly impossible to understand who trained well or if anyone was even there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, seventyfour said:

Wonder if Kolt debut as a sub is on the cards, with Woewodin coming into the 22.

Very likely

• Like 1