Merry Christmas to all on Demonland

Neil Crompton

Also Merry Xmas to anyone not on the site too… who those are I wouldn’t know so i will leave it to @Gatekeeperto send them Xmas wishes and let them know they are cared for in this community.

This time of year is difficult for a number of people but also an opportunity to recharge and recover, and to rethink things. Whatever it is for you - I hope you have that in mind with your encounters the next couple of weeks.

Stay safe Demonlanders

rpfc

Life Member (15 years)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Merry Xmas and a happy New Year to all fellow Demonlanders, families and friends and I also am looking forward to another successful year in 2024. go Dees.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Merry xmas to everyone on the forum.

Enjoy this time with family, loved ones and take some time to relax and reflect on this year.

I can only hope in 2024 Clayton Oliver can turn his life around, for his sake. 

Edited by Jibroni
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Merry Christmas....from myself and .....others.

Stay safe

Might see you next year..... tarrah 

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clap 1

This is my niece’s little fur-baby and he wants to wish everyone on this awesome site a happy and safe Xmas. 🎄 🎅🏽 🍺 

He’s NOT a Demons Doggie, he’s a Blue Bagger, but I figure if we let @No. 31 on here, surely no one will begrudge this lil guy. 😁😘🙃

9FC1B552-36E8-4F0F-A336-55459A9470B4.thumb.jpeg.8abdf7373e29430265d20a1205174a6e.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Clap 1

2 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

This is my niece’s little fur-baby and he wants to wish everyone on this awesome site a happy and safe Xmas. 🎄 🎅🏽 🍺 

He’s NOT a Demons Doggie, he’s a Blue Bagger, but I figure if we let @No. 31 on here, surely no one will begrudge this lil guy. 😁😘🙃

9FC1B552-36E8-4F0F-A336-55459A9470B4.thumb.jpeg.8abdf7373e29430265d20a1205174a6e.jpeg

🤣😂🥰

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

hes got no hands

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, forever demons said:

hes got no hands

Of course he has! How else would he dress himself of a morning?! It’s just that you can’t see them. The tailor erred with the length of the sleeves. 🙄 

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 2

48 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Of course he has! How else would he dress himself of a morning?! It’s just that you can’t see them. The tailor erred with the length of the sleeves. 🙄 

49 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

his mum dresses him in the morning of course😒

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

To All,

Merry Christmas    

&      

Happy New Year

The Dee's have unfinished business, and our list keeps getting better.

I'm expecting a good year, where we win more than we lose.

Especially wishing for, a great finals campaign, and belting Collingwood. (The QB will be a statement game, hopefully a positive one for us.)

Be safe.

Edited by kev martin
  • Like 11
  • Love 4

My wife is originally Vietnamese and until just a few years ago Christmas was a non-starter over there. On the other hand, aside from childhood, Christmas has been a non-event for me for decades. Ironically, she loves it and her workplaces have all done the loot tornado complete with all the obvious re-gifting and shenanigans going on and now we have this giant pile of little presents at home which are all for her! :laugh:🎁

I got my revenge by exploiting her Christmas novice status... she began a conversation about the expected weather over the Christmas break, so I wondered out loud... "Do you think it'll rein, deer?"

Second-language speakers are a licence to reuse all the awful puns.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Merry Christmas to all on Demonland, have a safe and wonderful new year.

p.s

I guess i know what everyone asked Santa for Christmas.

🇱🇮🏆🏆🙏😂

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Huge thanks to @Demonland & @Whispering_Jack for this outstanding site, plus Andy,@george_on_the_outer & @binman for our fantastic pods, and all genuine contributors to Demonland.  As an ‘Interstater’ Demonland is my MFC / AFL ‘lifeblood’.  Seasons greetings to all. Go Dee’s!

• Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, forever demons said:

WCW bring the little doggy to some games you can get him a little doggy membership

The little doggy barracks for Carlton (he’s got no choice) and opposition colours aren’t allowed in the cheer squad, so I’d have to dognap him and force him into a little Demons doggy onesie. I’m sure there’s some sort of law against that. 😭

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kev martin said:

To All,

Merry Christmas    

&      

Happy New Year

The Dee's have unfinished business, and our list keeps getting better.

I'm expecting a good year, where we win more than we lose.

Especially wishing for, a great finals campaign, and belting Collingwood. (The QB will be a statement game, hopefully a positive one for us.)

Be safe.

I echo your thoughts and thank you for your reports.Please keep up your great work 2024.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

LOL

The Carlton Canine Crew barks a Merry Christmas back at you (I am dogsitting my sister-in-laws pooch over the festive season) 🐶🎅🥂😊

Wishing all here a Demonic Christmas/Hanukah/Festivus and all the best in 2024 🍾🥂

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Little Goffy said:

she began a conversation about the expected weather over the Christmas break, so I wondered out loud... "Do you think it'll rein, deer?"

@Demonstone Eat your heart out! 😂

• Haha 2