Farewell Luke Jackson

Lucifers Hero

25 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

Just heard Brad Hardie on 6PR Perth say he had good information that LJ met with a group from the Dockers at a café in Modialloc on Saturday????

He was just trying to convince Andrew Brayshaw to come across.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Neil Crompton said:

If I was looking to meet with LJ and try and entice him, then it sure wouldn’t be in a public forum like a Mordialloc cafe!

I went to Mordialloc once. 

Never again !!!!!!

It's a cultural wasteland ! 

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

After watching that Goal Celebration on Thursday Night, it is very hard to see LJ leave this year. He is winning footy with a bunch of mates, that all work together. 
That would be a huge bond to break, regardless of monster offers across the border. The MFC will also offer a very nice package

We are in a window of Possible Greatness, LJ is a big part of that, Max isn’t getting any younger. 
If he does leave at years end, i will be sad and a little shocked 

Mates stick together 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rainbow said:

Just heard Brad Hardie on 6PR Perth say he had good information that LJ met with a group from the Dockers at a café in Modialloc on Saturday????

Given that Hardie bats about zero for anything coming to pass I would think this is great news...

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

After watching that Goal Celebration on Thursday Night, it is very hard to see LJ leave this year. He is winning footy with a bunch of mates, that all work together. 
That would be a huge bond to break, regardless of monster offers across the border. The MFC will also offer a very nice package

We are in a window of Possible Greatness, LJ is a big part of that, Max isn’t getting any younger. 

Mates stick together 

What’s so hilarious about my coment @Lord Nev??

Waiting for your great insight 

2 hours ago, deebunked said:

Rumour has it  Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis were sitting at the table behind  LJ.

Small world.

Must be true,Snowy on the trams told me he dropped Elvis off there

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rainbow said:

I'm still waiting for Brayden Maynard a 'certainty' to be playing for Melbourne in 2022 according to Brad Hardie last year..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Mates stick together 

He can earn 700k for the next 2 yrs with v little pressure and the chance of footy immortality. The contract after that will secure him for life.

If he jumps for the big deal at 21yo  who knows what might happen but the pressure to perform will be enormous.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, jnrmac said:

He can earn 700k for the next 2 yrs with v little pressure and the chance of footy immortality. The contract after that will secure him for life.

If he jumps for the big deal at 21yo  who knows what might happen but the pressure to perform will be enormous.

Exactly 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Mates stick together 

Mates 'should' stick together SY.  Doesn't always end that way unfortunately.  Not inferring anything re LJ either....just speaking from experience.

Edited by Demon Dynasty
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Demon Dynasty said:

Mates 'should' stick together SY.  Doesn't always end that way unfortunately.  Not inferring anything re LJ either....just speaking from experience.

Totally agree. But it should be a very big consideration  He will make excellent money with multiple flags, if the boys work hard enough 

3 hours ago, Lord Nev said:

Whatever insight I provide it couldn't be up to your level that he's not leaving because he was happy after kicking a goal and has mates.

SY didn't say he's 'not' leaving as far as i interpreted his post LN.  Pretty sure he was saying that Thurs night's performance goes some way to cementing him (LJ) at the Demons and harder for him to leave given the likelihood of further top of the table success.

Edited by Demon Dynasty
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Totally agree. But it should be a very big consideration  He will make excellent money with multiple flags, if the boys work hard enough 

I doubt he'll be going anywhere SY.  An extension for two to three i'd think.  Stranger things have happened though.

• Like 1

The arguments and logic for signing on for another 2 to 3 yrs at least seem compelling - does make you wonder why it hasn’t happened yet 

• Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Sydee said:

The arguments and logic for signing on for another 2 to 3 yrs at least seem compelling - does make you wonder why it hasn’t happened yet 

Maybe he's genuinely torn between being closer to his Family or being with his mates down here.

I honestly don't think money is a factor in this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demon Dynasty said:

SY didn't say he's 'not' leaving as far as i interpreted his post LN.  Pretty sure he was saying that Thurs night's performance goes some way to cementing him (LJ) at the Demons and harder for him to leave given the likelihood of further top of the table success.

Why leave somewhere when you are obviously enjoying yourself as a main contributer?

The MFC deal will be dam good 

He won’t have the press on his back every week. That is a massive consideration 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Nev said:

Whatever insight I provide it couldn't be up to your level that he's not leaving because he was happy after kicking a goal and has mates.

You of all people should not be bagging out others in this thread. Have you forgotten about the absolute twaddle you trotted out earlier in this very thread? You couldn't even adequately explain what you meant. Then complained that you were being picked on.

If Jackson does leave and Cerra is on our list at the end of the 2022 trade period I will bow down to you as King of the world and pledge my life to you.

• Like 4