GAMEDAY: Rd 13 v Collingwood

Josh

Goody needs to give the team a spray and demand a lift from our leaders. They shouldn't rock up for QB with such a poor attitude. Across the board we've been sloppy and disjointed. Salem only player switched on today.

The pies are not great so we're not our of this by any means but i wish we didn't make things unnecessarily hard for ourselves all the time.

• Like 1

My changes…….Max to FF.  Weed and Jacko to ruck. Trac, Clarry and rotate Hunt/Langdon/Kozzie through the middle. Harmes to go with De Goey if he starts in the middle of course.

• Like 2

No Grundy and we still aren’t doing well in the middle.

They are playing up tempo footy and we are behind the pace at the moment.

• Like 1

Need our captain to lift & lead the way. Trac needs to start dominating, Langdon has to start running & seriously do something with weiderman. Oh & Pickett needs to do something. Yes he is exciting but it's time he he started to put himself into games

Edited by dees189227
  • Like 1

Just now, dazzledavey36 said:

Lol.. people just waking up now to how useless Weideman is? Dear lord.

He hasn't been great but I'm hoping to see Mcdonald lift in the second half as well. When he lifts, the team lifts. The second half against Brisbane was a great example of that.

People bang on about Melksham being best buds with Goody but I’d love to know what Weid has on him. How he keeps getting a game with one good game in six seasons when we have a proven 60 goal a year forward fully fit is one of the greatest selection mysteries of our time. 

• Facepalm 1

QB is about Neale, not about Bucks. Let’s turn it back on in the third quarter, wrestle back the lead and get it done.

really need to start linking some of these possession chains into positive forward entries, not long-bombs to packs in the pockets 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WA Demon Boy said:

Lol Gary just loves to sink the boots in at times doens't he?

I understand it's his job but sometimes I can hear the joy in his voice when we're down 

He actually loves the club. He’s just frightened of being labelled as biased. So when he sinks the boots in, it helps the ‘unbiased’ narrative.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DubDee said:

I reckon Clarry more than anyone has some credits in the bank. He can’t win every game for us. He get 20+ touches in the second half. No doubt

Doesn't matter. His complete lack of effort in the first 30 minutes set the tone for the rest of the boys and gave Collingwood a lift across the board. Not only didn't he work for the ball, he wasn't even within 50m of most contests. Not good enough and this predicament is not solely on his shoulders but largely on his shoulders as well as Fritsch's ball use and Gawn's lack of domination. 

7 minutes ago, titan_uranus said:

Couldn’t be playing worse. We look slow, tired, unstructured, unskilled. Everything we haven’t been this season. 

+4 inside 50s but three goals down. Kicking it to Moore isn’t helping but that’s in part because Weideman is just so far off it he’s not worth aiming for. So many of their goals have come from our forward half turnovers. 

About the only positive is that we’re only 16 points down. We’ve flipped switches a number of times this year. Let’s hope we can again, because we’re sure as hell not winning this the way we’re playing so far. 

All talls have also failed to at least get the ball to ground as well albeit with few opportunities so far but they have all failed.

Tracc's Hollywood handballs have also been  super frustrating to watch so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Lol.. people just waking up now to how useless Weideman is? Dear lord..

Defence a shambles. Lever hates defending and would rather just sit out for the easy ball.. [censored] man up!

Max getting taught a lesson by Lunch who's played 4 games.. that's right 4 [censored] games!

This is Adelaide written all over again. 

He's been given a fair go now Daz, He can't complain about the run he has been given, the time has come for BBB.

• Like 1

Just now, Win4theAges said:

He's been given a fair go now Daz, He can't complain about the run he has been given, the time has come for BBB.

We paid money to come to our club and kick goals.

Get him in and just let him work with Tmac.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DubDee said:

I reckon Clarry more than anyone has some credits in the bank. He can’t win every game for us. He get 20+ touches in the second half. No doubt

Fair call. What a difference a poor game from him makes. But Trac hasnt been great either.

And when we do go forward we look disinterested and are beaten everytime.

Why Sam W cannot hold a mark is strange. His timing is off. 

Tmac has gone missing and we really rely on him.

Heres hoping we can do what we did against the Lions and flick the switch on.

Im not sure if we can. The body language isnt great.

Win ..lose or draw can we at least start tackling much more and show some physicality.

We are top v a  bottom side ffs....lets at least make it hard for them.

I'm positive we're being lazy.
I'm positive we're being outcoached
I'm positive we'll probably lose this by a poor umpiring decision and a kick
I'm positive this may be our mid year slump
I'm positive we're much better than this
Time to lift Dees .
#stayingpositive

• Like 1