PREGAME: Rd 01 vs Fremantle

Pickett2Jackson

4 hours ago, praha said:

the email contains individual links for each ticket beneath the "important ticket delivery information" section close to the bottom of the email. Click the link and it takes you to the ticket. 

My ticket as above has no barcode is that right?

Happy with my MCC allocation but for future reference I put in my MFC barcode to see what was on offer for club members today and was asked for $52...yet I have a full MCC-MFC Premium membership that admits to home games!

Is this right?

Or can someone advise on how to utilise your membership?

Or is it the case that football members tickets only admit to the upper deck without paying extra? If true it's pretty shabby.

Edited by RigidMiddleDigit

7 minutes ago, danielE288 said:

Can someone tell me why I pay for a reserved seat but I cant sit it it?

Because its not possible to facilitate all seated premium members to be sitting so close to each other when there arw capacity restrictions in place. I would say 65-70% of our supporters sit in the olympic/mcc section alone 

2 minutes ago, Travis Boots said:

Because its not possible to facilitate all seated premium members to be sitting so close to each other when there arw capacity restrictions in place. I would say 65-70% of our supporters sit in the olympic/mcc section alone 

Fair enough, I guess that make sense.

Surely some members got allocated thier own seats, or is it just all random?

7 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

Not thrilled... lovely day to sit in the sunshine and it's allocated level 1 undercover as best available in the AFL reserve.

My usual seating for a game like this is half a stand to myself on level 3.

Will I bother going... not sure

Mate I'm in the AFL reserve as well and I reckon we'll have a bay each to ourselves - should be plenty of seats around that you can move to

6 hours ago, praha said:

you can access via email. two of my three tickets came via sms about 40 mins later.

Did you get the actual tickets via SMS - my SMS just sent me a link to the ticketek app where the tickets are stored

8 hours ago, ArtificialWisdom said:

Burgess was on Gus and Gawn podcast, didn't talk much injury news but Benny Gibson mentioned a few 

Salem was precautionarily left out of the Box Hill game but expected to be available

Hibbard, Kozzie and Gus as we know all played and should be available

But by the sounds of it Melksham's not ruled out yet but very unlikely, Viney we already knew

And Joel Smith just about snapped his finger off

if this doesn't call for a weridee probable 22 post then idk what ever does, i'm having withdrawals 

1 hour ago, RigidMiddleDigit said:

Happy with my MCC allocation but for future reference I put in my MFC barcode to see what was on offer for club members today and was asked for $52...yet I have a full MCC-MFC Premium membership that admits to home games!

Is this right?

Or can someone advise on how to utilise your membership?

Or is it the case that football members tickets only admit to the upper deck without paying extra? If true it's pretty shabby.

Try scrolling down and selecting General Reserve tickets.

Our latest Injury list:

Angus Brayshaw  Foot  Test
 Ben Brown  Knee  4-6 weeks
 Michael Hibberd  Ankle  Test
 Marty Hore  Knee  Season
 Jay Lockhart  [censored]  TBC
 Steven May  Concussion  Test
 Jake Melksham  Hamstring  Test
 Aaron Nietschke  Knee  Season
 Jack Viney  Foot  1-2 weeks
 Sam Weideman  Leg  4-6 weeks

Updated: Tuesday, March 16

Freo latest Injury list:

Bailey Banfield  Ankle syndesmosis  TBC
 Brett Bewley  Quad  Test
 Adam Cerra  Calf  Test
 Mitch Crowden  Ankle  4-5 weeks
 Sean Darcy  Knee  Test
 Michael Frederick  Calf  1-2 weeks
 Rory Lobb  Knee  6-10 weeks
 Griffin Logue  Hamstring  Test
 Sam Sturt  Ankle  TBC
 Luke Valente  Calf  Test
 Michael Walters  Hamstring  1-2 weeks

Updated: Tuesday, March 16

Apology for formatting - its gone all weird!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 1/4/2021 at 2:18 PM, old dee said:

we have taken the title off Richmond. Our new name is ninthbourne!

That's good. Is it like a probationary period for soon to be three time premiers?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Did you get the actual tickets via SMS - my SMS just sent me a link to the ticketek app where the tickets are stored

I’m the same, went to the FAQ’s section and apparently they will sms the ticket to you on game day.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Well i have a ticket organised by  Moonshadow.  That means I’ll have to sit next to the  [censored]. 
My main concern, however, is bar access 

Does anyone know the deal for getting booze?

I was at marvel for the dogs game and some bars were open but no TABs. Might take a bit longer but you’ll be right. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Demon Disciple said:

I’m the same, went to the FAQ’s section and apparently they will sms the ticket to you on game day.

You can also access them if you log onto you ticketek account

• Like 1