• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Stop The Jack Watts Trade Now!!!

Tex

Waiting for Watts to come good is like waiting for the second coming of Christ. It's never going to happen (i apologise to all believer's for both Watts and Christ). But that's not his problem, he's still gonna get extremely well paid for doing SFA, which will no doubt please both himself and his mummy.

Edited by Demon Disciple

Waiting for Watts to come good is like waiting for the second coming of Christ. It's never going to happen. But that's not his problem, he's still gonna get paid for doing SFA, which will no doubt please himself and his mummy.

ah, but just maybe get a whole lot less in Casey colours?

which one day hopefully we will be in Demons VFL colours?

Waiting for Watts to come good is like waiting for the second coming of Christ. It's never going to happen (i apologise to all believer's). But that's not his problem, he's still gonna get extremely well paid for doing SFA, which will no doubt please both himself and his mummy.

His mummy?

Jeez there are some tools on this site.

• Like 5

His mummy?

Jeez there are some tools on this site.

and there are some pizz weak players at the Demons...youre point

I have it on good authority that the Dangerfield and Kennedy deals were almost over the line. All we needed was Jack Watts traded for a second rounder to complete the trades, but Roosy got wind of this thread and tore up the contract right before signing it.

• Like 2

Well Mahoney ain't going to come out and say he was shopped but everyone laughed in our face, is he?

No one with any sense of professionalism would say that.

He could simply have repeated the line that everyone was on the table for the right trade. He didn't. He say NO.

Watts has value to this team going forward. And I'm convinced Roos realises that.

Sorry fellas - many of you are completely wrong on this one.

and there are some pizz weak players at the Demons...youre point

It is not necessary to stoop to derogatory and disrespectful references to players whether you like them or not.

It's says more about the author than the target.

And I'd rather hear intelligent and thoughtful comments about the targets ( the players).

But each to their very own.....

• Like 1

It is not necessary to stoop to derogatory and disrespectful references to players whether you like them or not.

It's says more about the author than the target.

And I'd rather hear intelligent and thoughtful comments about the targets ( the players).

But each to their very own.....

Rarified air up on your horse ?? No one really cares about such pomposity, but they do like to see real endeavor on a football field... Jogging half arsed and falling over doesnt inspire.

I have it on good authority that the MFC are shopping Jack Watts around, with Adelaide and Gold Coast the leading contenders.

I cannot believe we are seriously considering trading Jack.

If the MFC could properly develop Jack he will be an out and out A Grader.

Jack needs to be locked inside a gym for the whole of pre-season and force feed to build his frame.

The only thing Jack needs to be a gun is muscle and strength.

He has elite skills and elite vision.

He needs to be up around the 98 kg mark and he will dominate games as a key mobile forward.

I also have it on good authority that he doesn't want to be traded and that he wants to stay a Demon, unlike others.

As such we need to keep players that actually want to stay at the club, as this may prove difficult moving forward.

I will be furious if we trade Jack against his will when it's been our fault that we haven't been able to properly develop him to his optimum.

Great now we are stuck with Watts. Another year of pea hearted efforts and zero intensity coming up

hope youre happy

• Like 2

Rarified air up on your horse ?? No one really cares about such pomposity, but they do like to see real endeavor on a football field... Jogging half arsed and falling over doesnt inspire.

You're hardly Einstein picking out a players faults on the field.

It just doesn't need the derogatory references about player no matter how much self fulfilment it must clearly give you.

But as I said each to their own.

You're hardly Einstein picking out a players faults on the field.

It just doesn't need the derogatory references about player no matter how much self fulfilment it must clearly give you.

But as I said each to their own.

You some high brow troll

A win for the J Watts fans

Common sense prevails! Anyone with a tiny amount of football knowledge would not want Jack playing AGAINST us. I wonder how much footy his detractors have played and at what level?

His skills are sublime and he is improving the defensive side of his game. Think of the telling mark in defence when the Bulldogs were within a few points in the last seconds of play last season. Who was in the thick of it in the pack when the Bombers were in attack in the last 20 seconds of this years win?

Common sense prevails! Anyone with a tiny amount of football knowledge would not want Jack playing AGAINST us. I wonder how much footy his detractors have played and at what level?

His skills are sublime and he is improving the defensive side of his game. Think of the telling mark in defence when the Bulldogs were within a few points in the last seconds of play last season. Who was in the thick of it in the pack when the Bombers were in attack in the last 20 seconds of this years win?

lol

is this guy for real

• Like 1

Nomination for best "Tongue in cheek post for 2014" ^_^ ^^^^^^^

Who DOES Jack actually play "AGAINST" as you put it..... requires contact first

Edited by beelzebub

The only common sense was by the other 17 sides in the competition who have shown they understand his real value.....zilch!! Don't quote 5 second involvements in play when he avoids getting involved for the rest of the game.

The opposition see what he is like, their coaches know what he is like and now after this trade period it is blindingly obvious that we couldn't even give him away.

Wait for the delisting at the end of his contract.

• Like 2

It stopped at 14:00 today account lack of interest.

The only common sense was by the other 17 sides in the competition who have shown they understand his real value.....zilch!! Don't quote 5 second involvements in play when he avoids getting involved for the rest of the game.

The opposition see what he is like, their coaches know what he is like and now after this trade period it is blindingly obvious that we couldn't even give him away.

Wait for the delisting at the end of his contract.

LOL

I have it on good authority that the MFC are shopping Jack Watts around, with Adelaide and Gold Coast the leading contenders.

I cannot believe we are seriously considering trading Jack.

If the MFC could properly develop Jack he will be an out and out A Grader.

Jack needs to be locked inside a gym for the whole of pre-season and force feed to build his frame.

The only thing Jack needs to be a gun is muscle and strength.

He has elite skills and elite vision.

He needs to be up around the 98 kg mark and he will dominate games as a key mobile forward.

I also have it on good authority that he doesn't want to be traded and that he wants to stay a Demon, unlike others.

As such we need to keep players that actually want to stay at the club, as this may prove difficult moving forward.

I will be furious if we trade Jack against his will when it's been our fault that we haven't been able to properly develop him to his optimum.

Happy?