WELCOME TO THE MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB - JEFF GARLETT

Demon3

Not sure about the Round 1 line-up that you suggest as Dawes will be suspended. Maybe replace him at CHF with Gawn or move Pederson there and replace him in the pocket with JKH?

• Like 1

"Chelsea Clinton? Dude you'd have a better shog at Bill.."

Ambitious RE: Danger.. Its looking more likely we'll have 2 of these three.. Petracca Brayshaw and McCartin..

And I can't see Jamar not starting in the ruck.. And with any luck the forgotten Trengove will be up and about as the sub round 1!

Jetta Garland Dunn

Lumumba T-Mac Grimes

Vince Tyson Viney

Garlett Dawes Howe

Kent Hogan Pedersen

Jamar N.Jones Cross

I/C: Watts Frost Salem

SUB: Trengove

EMER: JKH, Gawn, Stretch

We are going to need some speed in the midfield.

• Like 1

"Chelsea Clinton? Dude you'd have a better shog at Bill.."

Ambitious RE: Danger.. Its looking more likely we'll have 2 of these three.. Petracca Brayshaw and McCartin..

And I can't see Jamar not starting in the ruck.. And with any luck the forgotten Trengove will be up and about as the sub round 1!

Jetta Garland Dunn

Lumumba T-Mac Grimes

Vince Tyson Viney

Garlett Dawes Howe

Kent Hogan Pedersen

Jamar N.Jones Cross

I/C: Watts Frost Salem

SUB: Trengove

EMER: JKH, Gawn, Stretch

Dunno on Jamar, and forgot about Trenners, also Cross can't start as rover.

Edited by thedeeman

Not sure about the Round 1 line-up that you suggest as Dawes will be suspended. Maybe replace him at CHF with Gawn or move Pederson there and replace him in the pocket with JKH?

Dawes is suspended? must of missed that

Pederson as our key forward, Christ we desperately need McCartin.

• Like 2

This is why we need to take McCartin at 3.

If one of hogan or Dawes goes down we look too thin up top.

Brayshaw at 2 and McCartin at 3 , presuming Petracca goes number 1.

• Like 4

This is why we need to take McCartin at 3.

If one of hogan or Dawes goes down we look too thin up top.

Brayshaw at 2 and McCartin at 3 , presuming Petracca goes number 1.

Nah Dangerfield at 2 and 3

Hogan?

Hogan can't do it on his own. I obviously don't hold much faith in Pederson helping him out.

• Like 1

Nah Dangerfield at 2 and 3

Not sure about the Dangerfield rumour (which is also mooted to involve sending Toumpas back home despite the MFC website saying only recently that he was a required player). Effectively Melbourne would be giving away three top three draft picks for one player! No thanks; l don't care how good he is! I have confidence in Roos, Goodwin and Stone as being capable of developing our own superstars. It is is not as though we are in a Premiership window next year and we do have a succession plan in place with Roos/Goodwin!

Not sure about the Dangerfield rumour (which is also mooted to involve sending Toumpas back home despite the MFC website saying only recently that he was a required player). Effectively Melbourne would be giving away three top three draft picks for one player! No thanks; l don't care how good he is! I have confidence in Roos, Goodwin and Stone as being capable of developing our own superstars. It is is not as though we are in a Premiership window next year and we do have a succession plan in place with Roos/Goodwin!

Pick 2 + pick 25+ Tapscott for Dangerfield (And maybe Lyons)

Draft Brayshaw with pick 3

Pick 2 + pick 25+ Tapscott for Dangerfield (And maybe Lyons)

Draft Brayshaw with pick 3

I am happier with that scenario than the one mooted which offered picks 2 & 3. Also l could part with Tapscott but feel Toumpas has a lot of inside to him that l don't want to see emerge at another Club!

2010 Elimination Final vs Sydney (5 point loss)

16 disposals, 4 marks, 2 goals 2 behinds, 2 tackles

2011 Elimination Final vs Essendrug (62 point win)

16 disposals, 3 goals 2 behinds, 4 tackles, 7 inside 50's

2011 Semi FInal vs West Coast (3 point loss)

9 disposals, 2 goals, 5 tackles

2013 Elimination Final vs Richmond (20 point win)

10 disposals, 2 goals 2 behinds, 3 tackles

2013 Semi Final vs Sydney (24 point loss)

3 disposals, 3 tackles

Bit of a mixed bag, loved the game vs Essendrug but last seasons Semi was a shocker (was he the sub?)

Lets not forget he was a big part of his team getting to the finals, you cant just say you dont want a player because they dont dominate finals

Good work HH on providing that, quite happy to be put back in my box here

I can't stand the blues, easily my most hated team so never watch when they are on. For some reason I had thought he was a bit of a skirt when the games got heated and looking at the above 4 from 5 decent games is a good effort.

Cheers

So much for this trade being done first thing in the morning.

so much for any trade being done..

Trade period should be 5 days Wed, Thu, Fri then Mon Tue... having the weekend to mull over a potential trade (player/club). The way it is now is just ridiculous.