Jess Trengove

darkhorse72

Ok I'll answer my own Rhetoric

I would much rather a First in the Commonwealth games Marathon than Third in an Olympic games event!

You amateur shrinks can work out my rationale for that one.

Oh and to Dazzle Davey

I was never the last one picked in Primary School, around the middle, but In secondary moved up the ladder considerably!

By the time I was of Adult years I was always one of the first picked in any sport!

And I'll tell you why

I hated losing, I gutsed out tough situations, I had plenty of skill, and finally, I was a master Sledger!

"Cesspool" league it might have been but Nothing NOTHING makes up for being FIRST!

Jess Trengove as I have said Good effort! No trolling with that comment!

Well clearly your basing your statements about you, and how great you were...lol... smh.. In a thread about Jess Trengove's latest achievement...

Even if you played at the highest levels of aussie rules, the cesspool...lol... your achievements are a pittance to a bronze medal in the commonwealth games...mate, no one cares about anything you have done or how you did it... Pffft... Attention grabbing has been sad sack...lol

Ho Ho Ho, another one bites the dust!

Stop looking at yourself in the Mirror oh gifted sports icon to the stars

What, ah, did you ever do on the sports field (other than hold up a banner) may I ask?

I understood dazzledavey36 had played semi professional footy?

This thread has made a fool of you picket.

Fair enough comment! However I'll stick to my opinion and you will stick to yours!

And what is your opinion?

we shouldn't be happy about her result today because she didn't finish first and it was only the commonwealth games?

Well Ok, Semi - professional you say!?

Ok, I got paid to play ah, Footy ah and also Cricket!

Mate I get paid to play in a nothing league, doesn't mean much

And what is your opinion?

we shouldn't be happy about her result today because she didn't finish first and it was only the commonwealth games?

lol... Do you really need the answer?

Looks like superman went to bed...lol... I could make up an answer for you if you like, but I'm pretty sure you know how it would read...lol..

Oops... I was wrong... There he is...

Edited by tatu
  • Like 1

I have expressed my opinion and provided rationale! As I have said so many times , This is an open forum opinion where one can make a comment! Don't agree ?Fine

I don't give a stuff!

you have acted like a bitter old fool, given little if any good rationalisation for your attacks on the fantastic achievement Jess has had and made yourself look silly.

• Like 1

Fair enough comment! However I'll stick to my opinion and you will stick to yours!

I'd be surprised if you didn't...lol... This was fun... You should open a thread about how great you were and ill post my opinions of how much i care...lol..

I reckon to get the chance to represent your country at just about anything is an achievement in itself. Got to be a truckload better than us hack footy players and cricketers ... we're a dime a dozen!

Jess' bronze shouldn't be downplayed. Track & Field and in particular, distance running, is a tough sport for any individual to medal in. Mick Shelley's gold in the men's marathon was a great achievement also.

But well done Jess!

• Like 2

Exactly my point! This is not a "World stage" This a poor man's "World Stage"

If it was where are the Americans, Russians, Germans et al??

I won my awards in the equivalent then of a "Cesspool" Standard stage.

Lets be quite clear on this, Its ok to finish Second, Third, Whatever!

BUT the Ultimate in any sport is to finish first! FIRST

Who really remembers third?

Very Good Achievement no doubt BUT it isn't first!

FIRST is everything! In any standard in any sport!

Got It?

Do you know of any american, russian or german marathon runners that are better than the kenyans?

they set the standard in athletic long distance running.

Doesn't matter where your running when your competing against the worlds finest.

The 100m sprint would have had the world record holder if not for a foot injury that he has now overcome.

Still competing are athletes running sub 10 sec, Keston Bledman - 9.86.

I believe that only one australian athlete has broken 10 seconds - Patrick Johnson.

I would think that competing in that race would be a tremendous achievement, particularly when the world record holder should be running in those heats.

Exactly my point! This is not a "World stage" This a poor man's "World Stage"

If it was where are the Americans, Russians, Germans et al??

I won my awards in the equivalent then of a "Cesspool" Standard stage.

Lets be quite clear on this, Its ok to finish Second, Third, Whatever!

BUT the Ultimate in any sport is to finish first! FIRST

Who really remembers third?

Very Good Achievement no doubt BUT it isn't first!

FIRST is everything! In any standard in any sport!

Got It?

lol...cause the Americans, Russians and Germans are always amongst the medals in the MARATHON.

She was racing against African nations who dominate this sport for fun and came third. She is the all time Australian record holder.

Your comments are absolutely ludicrous.

• Like 6

Maybe Jess could pair-up with one of our good players that are likely to play 100 games. The gene pool is promising.

673211-jess-trengove.jpg

Ah no I did not if you go back to my first comment I really didn't say anything! That inference was then left up to posters who found it easy to draw conclusions.

Check initial post! Happy to take an apology my good man!

You made a facetious, totally indefensible comment, that you have since tried to defend. And are still trying. You should've just withdrawn it. You've chosen to make yourself look even sillier instead.

Edited by P-man
  • Like 1

Well she ran a personal best, so surely even PF can appreciate that.

Is the comm games the equal to the olympics or world champs? No, but it's still a major meet that has world class runners in it and is a celebration of sport and achievment. Something that is sadly lost on PF.

Well i play with 4 teats,so that would show my dedication.

Unlike you im under 95 years of age.so that would be seen as a plus.

I also am in it for the long run,another tick.

Jokes aside,she is very pretty and also well spoken{hard to imagine these days}

Wish all our athletes actually spoke properly when interviewed

Have to agree jazza

It is astounding that they don't seem to get any training in this area.

Most would put me off in about 30 seconds if I was a potential sponsor.

This is particular true if Athletics is your field.